Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-27-2021, 08:44 AM   #1
Samantha_slut

Post Dares

i promised myself to do all the dares posted in this topic no matter what. i live at a semi rich modern suburb so it will be easy to get anything you want. I live by myself.

I'm open to most types of dares, and will post what happened.
Samantha_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 09:05 AM   #2
jetblckwolf

then dare you to have your blinds open on all your windows and to be naked all day including back yard. do you have any toys?
jetblckwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 09:13 AM   #3
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Walk up to your mailbox in just underwear (or swimwear if you like)
Drop your underwear in the mailbox,
Then go find the key to get it out again.
Get in underwear again next to the mailbox before heading back again.

Challenge fails on any horns or whistles.
Repeat until successful

Have fun,
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 09:18 AM   #4
xlrrt

Within the next week, you have to pee three times and shit three times in a public toilet with the door unlocked. You may pick time and location according to your preference and are allowed to lock your stall for the remainder of the session after someone has opened the door on you and pretend that you just forgot to lock and are by no mean a slut.
xlrrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 09:46 AM   #5
Samantha_slut

I keep all my windows open I understand. I have alot of toys everything from anal stuff to gags and ropes
Old 06-27-2021, 09:47 AM   #6
Samantha_slut

Ill do that for this mornings mail x
Old 06-27-2021, 09:48 AM   #7
Samantha_slut

Ooh fuckok i know a few places i can do it
Old 06-27-2021, 03:11 PM   #8
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
Walk up to your mailbox in just underwear (or swimwear if you like)
Drop your underwear in the mailbox,
Then go find the key to get it out again.
Get in underwear again next to the mailbox before heading back again.

Challenge fails on any horns or whistles.
Repeat until successful

Have fun,
~Crazy~
So I did this, this morning. I was wearing my black laced panties and bra and made way outside to the mailbox I opened it and saw i had a bill but I stripped slowly and locked it again. A car went by at the exact time I locked it♡ I was so wet. I went back inside to get the key got it. I went back outside put my underwear on slowly and grabbed my bill!
Old 06-27-2021, 09:13 PM   #9
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlrrt View Post
Within the next week, you have to pee three times and shit three times in a public toilet with the door unlocked. You may pick time and location according to your preference and are allowed to lock your stall for the remainder of the session after someone has opened the door on you and pretend that you just forgot to lock and are by no mean a slut.
Okay I ended up peeing in a public park restroom. Nothing really interesting happened but I did have a lady come in but didn't open my cubical
Old 06-27-2021, 09:35 PM   #10
Balllickingfitsissy

Start by dressing in some old running shorts and a pink or red shirt. You will need lipstick that matches your shirt, a girl should match. You will also need your clamps, a cucumber (or something insertable of similar size and shape, a condom and some scissors.

You can start by edging 3 times (trust me the hornier you are the better) get dressed and get everything together in a bag. Head to the woods, preferably drive. Go somewhere which is secluded and doesn't have too much traffic. Once you get out hide your keys near your car (I advise in the gas cap or wheel well). Now it gets fun, you better not have any underwear on and like a good girl you better be braless. So start by cutting holes in your shirt right where your nipples are. Now if your nipples and are very different in color from your shirt you may use the lipstick to make them closer in color.

Now you have to walk into the woods with your stuff for at least 15-20 minutes, I hope no one notices

Now find a secluded spot and strip, you now have to cut your shorts into a skirt and cut the holes a bit larger

Now you must use the cucumber covered in a condom to edge twice before you may cum.

Now on your way back your shorts should be cut into a skirt and your nipples should be exploded. To add fun attach a nipple clamp to each of you pussy lips then walk back to your car.

Please use me on kik
Kik: balllickingfitsissy

loves: sissyfication, anything involving nudity, semi-public to public, self bondage, predicament bondage, outdoor, electro torture, bondage, cbt, anal

limits: family, very high risk, scat, blood, hard to clean up, photos including face, urethra insertion
Balllickingfitsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 10:50 PM   #11
r0ver
getDare Addict

Pick someone randomly from your cell phone contacts. Give them a ring. You have to try and orgasm whilst still on the phone to them without them noticing. If the call ends before you cum, pick someone else nd go again until you succeed.

Go to a public bathroom.
Go into the first stall. Strip naked and edge. Now leave our clothes and go into the next stall. You must edge once in each stall. After the last edge you may cum and only then get your clothes.
Optional adjustments to make it harder:
Don't lock the doors.
Do it in a mens toilets.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 11:59 PM   #12
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Pick someone randomly from your cell phone contacts. Give them a ring. You have to try and orgasm whilst still on the phone to them without them noticing. If the call ends before you cum, pick someone else nd go again until you succeed.

Go to a public bathroom.
Go into the first stall. Strip naked and edge. Now leave our clothes and go into the next stall. You must edge once in each stall. After the last edge you may cum and only then get your clothes.
Optional adjustments to make it harder:
Don't lock the doors.
Do it in a mens toilets.
I did the phone number one on my break

I went into my car and chose a random number picker I got 16 which is my work colleague we ended talking about work for 10 minutes and she said did I go running or something because I was breathing heavily. But she didn't realised I came as she asked. I was so fucking wet
The following 2 users say Thank You to Samantha_slut for this post:
Old 06-28-2021, 02:36 AM   #13
beof95
Distinguished Member

go to a park with a parking lot near by
throw your car keys in the park (over a wall or just as hard as you can) and then strip naked throw your clothes in the car and lock it manually
edge before going to retrieve your car keys

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 02:50 AM   #14
r0ver
getDare Addict

Leave a spare car key in your mail box.
Now go for a drive. At least 10 minutes. Park up and strip naked. Leave your clothes and house keys in the car. Open the window enough to pop your car key trough the gap. You now have to get back home, retrieve the key from your mailbox and get back to your car.

Wearing just a thong pick a neighbour's house. Sit on their front porch and masturbate through your thong with your nipple clamps on. Take off your thong and leave it on the property.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 05:38 AM   #15
funboi
Account Banned

Drive to a clothes donation box and simple as that donate your clothes but then go to somewhere where you need to drop something off like the library or the post office
funboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, extreme, no limit