Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-16-2015, 07:10 PM   #1
WillAlwaysObey

Question Control me 18/F

So, I posted a thread a couple of days ago and disobeyed someone partway through a task. As punishment for this, I have been told to post a thread asking for any dares anyone wants to give me, with the only limit being pics and videos, and unless otherwise told, I am not allowed to touch any part of myself. Since I'm not allowed to touch myself, the final thing I was told to suggest is that you can tease me and tell me everything you'd like to do to me, so you turn me on and make me ache. So go ahead and give this slut what she deserves

I've not been doing this very long so I don't know many likes/dislikes/limits so I'll just put what I know.

Likes: bondage, nipple play, pain, ice, humiliation, edging, denial, spanking and being made to feel like a worthless slut
Dislikes: anal
Limits: messy, bathroom control, photos/videos

Last edited by WillAlwaysObey; 11-16-2015 at 07:21 PM.
WillAlwaysObey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 07:23 PM   #2
bananabob
Distinguished Member

It appears that you need to work on bettering yourself and your obedience. As such I have two tasks for you.

The first task is about self control and making your enjoyment secondary to those whom you are trying to please. You will be naked except for your highest heels and a blindfold. You will stand with feet shoulder width apart and hands on your head, holding a coin against the wall with your nose until 20 minutes has passed. If you drop the coin you will start again and try for 20 minutes. If you are unable to achieve 20 minutes then you will continue trying until a total of 60 minutes has passed. You will use this time to reflect on what you failed to do, and how you will learn from your mistakes.

The second task is about bettering yourself and your appearance. You will undertake my exercise challenge as in my signature. You will start at level 1. If you complete level one with it giving you a punishment less than level 4, then you will move on to level two.

You will keep increasing level until you are unable to complete it with a punishment level less than 4.

Be sure to provide detailed reports and please ask if you have any questions
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 12:51 PM   #3
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Try out this dare game and see how it goes:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=240937

Then report no matter what happened in detail if you did
get a penalty.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 02:32 PM   #4
bubba51
gD king

First you will get a pair of your dirty panties and stick them in your mouth as a then put yourself in a bra connection wedgie and put 18 ice cubes down your panties stay this way until the ice melts. Post a report when done

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags