Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-27-2009, 01:04 PM   #1
joshb

Default Dares with spouse

I've been lurking here and have enjoyed reading the stories posted by others, so I wanted to share some of my own experiences with my wife.

We went on our honeymoon to a beach resort on the East Coast. We spent our first couple of days doing what newlyweds do, then on the third day, spent more time on the beach. We started out in the public area of the beach outside our condo, and enjoyed the sun and talking with some of the other visitors. After lunch, we decided to explore. This resort was next to a protected seashore area where sea turtles come to lay eggs, so there was no development, and not much traffic.

As we were walking along, I said offhandedly that I had always wanted to go skinny dipping in the ocean, but with my luck, I would probably get caught. We talked about it and my wife teased me a bit, and finally said, go ahead and do it. I dare you, right here in the broad daylight, go skinny dipping in the ocean. We had never done dares, so this was simply meant as "if you want to do it go ahead do it you big goof, there is no one here". I asked if she would join me and she said "no way, this is your thing not mine". So we walked along a little more and I thought about it. Then I stopped, dropped my trunks, and ran out into the water screaming and waving my arms around.

She laughed, and then followed me out into the water. So we played around a while, and just when we started fooling around a bit I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and saw someone coming over the sand dune a bit down from us. I yelled "oh shit" and ran so fast to the beach I think I was actually on top of the water. By the time they got there, I was back in the water, properly attired. When they passed by, my wife looked at me and said "that was kind of fun".

We played around in the water a bit more and then headed back to the condo. After we had gone out for dinner, I took a shower and walked out with a towel on. She walked over to me and said "would you go get us some ice please". I said "sure, let me put some shorts on". She stopped me and said no, like this, and whipped off my towel.

I laughed and said, "yeah right" and started again to get my shorts. She said, "no, I'm serious. I really enjoyed it when you ran out into the ocean today and I want you to do it again. There is no one out there right now, you'll have plenty of time to get the ice and get back, and I think it will be really fun". I got really nervous and said "if I get caught, will you come bail me out, I really don't want to spend the night in jail naked". "No one's going to come along", she said, "but you just gave me an idea. You can talk a snake out of it's skin, so if someone comes along, you just chat them up and ask them to come in for a drink. They'll think it's funny and move along and you can run back in and say 'I told you so'". "Fine", I said, "If it will make you happy, I'll do it".

We had no idea what we were about to get ourselves into.

To be continued...
joshb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
joshb

Part two

Man, I was nervous as a cat and my heart was about to pound out of my chest when I walked up the door and looked out the peephole. "Are you sure you want me to do this". "Yes, if you just get it over with it will be done you big baby. Oh, and no fair covering anything". So, I took a deep breath, grabbed the ice bucket, and opened the door.

Even though the door to the balcony faced a parking lot, it was only 15 feet or so to the ice machine cubby, so I made that dash in record time. I filled up the ice bucket, which was noisy. When it finished, I heard two female voices at the top of the stairs heading in my direction. I was picturing the blue lights already! I jumped over to the wall next to the cubby opening and peeked around. To my relief, it was two ladies that we had talked to on the beach earlier that day. One was about our age, mid 20's, and the other was maybe in her later 40's.

"Hi", I said, securely pressed against the wall and talking past my heart which had taken residence in my throat. "Look, um, my wife asked me to do this silly dare for her and I'm standing here naked and if somebody came along before I got back I was supposed to ask them to come in for a drink and I'm glad it's you because now we can have a good laugh about this and be done with it". So, the older of the two at that point poked her head around and said "you're not kidding, come look at this" and motioned to her friend. Yikes! They came into the cubby and looked me up and down.

"No fair standing against the wall now", they teased. Crap! "We're not going anywhere until we get a better look at the entire package". Double crap. So I said "ooooookay, let's get this overwith" and pushed myself away from the wall and turned to face them. Now I'm no Chippendale dancer, but I was pretty athletic and in good shape. They made some approving noises, and then the older one said "you know what, let's make your wife's night - sure we'll come in for a drink".

Oh shit.

To be continued...
Old 07-27-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
joshb

Part three

"What's your hurry", they yelled as I ran back down the walk toward the door. "Shhhhhhhh", I shushed as I ran up to the door. Which was locked. Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock. "Hurry up honey", I said as the two ladies giggled. The door opened and I rushed in.

"Hi, you got your wish and these two ladies said they would love to have a drink with us and now here they are and I'm going to put some clothes on" I said as I sat down the ice bucket and headed toward the bedroom. I had to step around my wife's lower jaw which had hit the floor, but that didn't slow me down.

"Hey now, wait a minute", the younger one said. "What's this about clothes, that's not what we understood". Crap. My wife picked up on that instantly. "No, no. Don't be rude. You come back and be a proper host". Crap, crap. "No", I said, "we didn't say anything about that". "I think that was explicitly implied in the verbal contract with your wife", the older one teased, "and I should know because I'm an attorney". "Ok", I said as I hung my head and sat down at the table. "Make mine a triple".

"Remember the no hiding anything rule", my wife said. "You can't sit at the table, you need to stand right over here in plain sight the whole time to fulfill the dare". How quickly she learns, I thought. So, I walked over to my assigned spot, drink in hand, feeling like a slab of beef that had just been hung in the butcher shop window.

Now, I have never had a hang up about being naked. It never bothered me to walk through a locker room with no towel, and if there was a "drop trou" moment at a college party, I was right in the middle of it without a thought. But, there were always other people doing the same thing, and it was really quick, and there was no staring intently for any length of time. This was different. "Oh no", I thought, with a little hint of terror from the voice inside my head. "I will not get hard, I will not get hard, I will not get hard". "But this is kind of cool". "No, I'm not going there", so I tried really hard to exercise some self-restraint, not wanting my wife to get mad over that on our honeymoon.

"Can I move my chair over here" said the attorney as she slid her chair front and center. "Anything to make our guests more comfortable" my wife said as she slid over a chair for the younger lady, and smiled. A big smile. I made note of how big it was at that moment.

"I have a feeling you've done this before", I said to the attorney and laughed with a little apprehension. "You're not going to pull some whips and chains out of your purse and punish me for being a bad boy, are you". "Oh no, no", she said. "I'm not into that, I just like looking at displays of prime male specimens, especially naked ones, and I do have to say I think you qualify for that. We were going to go to a strip show tomorrow night, and you're serving as quite the warm up act. By the way, if you ever need a second career, you could probably qualify for some of the better clubs". "Gee thanks, I'll take that as a compliment" and laughed again.

So we stood there and chatted for a couple of minutes and worked on our drinks, when the attorney said "well, this is kind of boring" Uh Oh. "Do you mind if your husband does something a little more entertaining". My wife got a little nervous about that one. "What do you have in mind she said". "Well, strippers usually dance for the ladies. How about a little music and dancing". "Oh", she said, "I don't think that would be a problem at all". "But honey", I said, "you know I am not a good dancer". "Oh it's ok, go ahead and give it a try".

So, we turned on the radio, and I proceeded to shuffle around like the really bad dancer I was. "Yep", the attorney said, "you were right about that". "Tell you what, you look athletic, how about working out to the music". "Ok", I thought, "I can do that". So we moved the coffee table to have room in the living room and I proceeded to do jumping jacks, and push ups, and leg lifts and etc., etc.

What I hadn't thought about was that the living room had a large picture window overlooking a courtyard, and facing the condos on the other side of the courtyard. And I was flopping and wiggling my stuff right in front of the big window with the shades pulled wide open.

To be continued.....
Old 07-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #4
joshb

Conclusion

By this time, I had been exercising for a while and successfully preoccupying myself with thinking about what exercise I would do next when I heard the younger lady say to the attorney, "come look at this". She was standing in front of the window, and that was when I really noticed the big window with the really open drapes. "They are looking over here out our window with their eyes about to pop out of their head". "Who would 'they' be", I thought to myself nervously.

"Honey, do you mind if we call our friends and have them come over for a while". Crap! I looked at my wife and started shaking my head. "Sure, that would be great" she said and gave me an evil little smile. I gave her the "I'm really going to get you back" look, and then I noticed how very excited she really was. She was having a great time showing off her new husband to these other women, who were clearly not interested in taking this any further than a viewing session. And that's when I thought, "if it's making her this happy, you can take this as far as it goes". "Absolutely, call all of your friends to come over here", I said, expecting two more. "All of them? Are you sure", the attorney asked with a smile. Reveling in my new found courage, I totally missed the significance of that smile. "Totally. Really. I've gotten more comfortable with this and I'm totally ok with them coming over here. Looks like they've already been watching anyway, so they might as well have a better view". Someday I will learn to keep my mouth shut. But I looked at my wife, and she was beaming. So, the attorney calls, and I hear from the phone "we wondered if you were ever going to call us", and they were on their way.

The knock on the door comes in about a minute, and my wife says "you need to get the door". I opened the door, and yikes, there were more than two people. Turns out, these ladies worked together, and there were eight of them here together. So, I balked for a half-second and then decided again I could do it and said "come on in". I noticed then, that the last of the women to come in was holding someone's hand. It was a guy, about 19 or 20. He had no idea what was going on. As soon as he got sight of me, i saw "W-T-F" go across his face. I looked at him and mouthed "run", but it was too late as he got dragged into the room.

Turns out the young lady he was with met him on the beach that day. He was from a rural community in the midwest, and he was there with his parents. "Great", I thought. "We're about to corrupt the preacher's kid".

I turned the radio back on and started doing my routine for about a minute, and the young lady with the guy said "stop for a second". Well, I thought, here it comes, and I could tell he was thinking the same thing. "I think you need to let him show you how to do some of these exercises" and pulled him up front and center. He mumbled and fumbled around, half excited and wanting to do it, and half scared to death. "Come on", she kept saying, "we won't bite". I said then, "these ladies are very persuasive, you might as well give up now and have fun with it". He thought about it a little while, and started slowly getting undressed, like he was about to get the dreaded "you know what" exam at the doctor's office. When he got to his boxers, he stalled, and then they were kind of going down a little, and then back up.

The young lady took care of that for him and jerked them right down. He went beet red down to his shoulders, and his hand flew to protect and shield. This was slow torture like inching yourself into freezing water. "Come on, let's start with jumping jacks, that's easy" and turned the radio back on. Big mistake, for him. It took about 10 jumps and he was hard as could be. And I had to look for a second, because it was huge, like forming it's own gravity well huge. "Kid, you're a hit" I said and he laughed. So, feeling all eyes turned off of me, we went back to the entertainment.

After a while, Monstro was still raging and the attorney said "ok, we have to document this so when we go back to tell this story we know exactly how big this fish was" and pulled a small tape measure out of her purse. "Geez, I bet you do have whips and chains in there" I joked. "Nope, but we might as well make this a contest so you need to pony up too". Some day I will learn to keep my mouth shut. I looked at my wife and she smiled and nodded, so I thought "you can do it". It didn't take long.

The attorney gave the tape measure to the young lady and she walked over to the kid and knelt down in front of him. I remember thinking "Judging from the look on his face, this is going to be trouble". "Should I measure from the top or the bottom" she asked. "Well we want a good story to tell, so you should probably go from the bottom to get the biggest measurement" someone said. So, she goes probing for the depths, and he started shaking. "Uh huh", I thought. When she stroked her hand up to the top with the tape measure, he popped, and popped, and popped, and the young lady was right in the firing line. He was about to die from embarrassment, so I yelled "Thar she blows" to try to ease the tension. Then the attorney pipes in, "Now enthusiasm counts for something. I like a man with a lot of enthusiasm, and he just spread his all over the room". And everyone, including the kid, burst out laughing.

So, that kind of wound things down for the night, and I was spared the tape measure. When everyone left, they wouldn't let the kid put on anything. "He's in for an interesting night" I thought. As soon as the door closed, my wife rushed over and grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bedroom. "I am so sorry I had no idea this would happen and I hope you forgive me but I have never been so horny in my whole life and I'm going to burst if we don't do it right this second". Turns out I was in for an interesting night too.

And so, that's how a little skinny dipping and a dare to get ice changed our lives and sent us off for some interesting moments in the years to come. I hope you enjoyed our story, and maybe I will be able to share some more of our adventures later.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #5
Mascot
Account Banned

Wow, this is amazing, and very well written. I bet it was fun for you too.
Mascot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:29 AM   #6
joshb

Thanks. That was one of those rare moments in life when the right strangers were in the right place at the right time and everything aligned to create one fantastic experience.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #7
Mascot
Account Banned

Your welcome. I sure would have traded spots with you.

Dislikes: Pain, and long dares.

Limits: Anal, dick and ball pain, very public, very messy, scat, and permanent.
Mascot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:16 PM   #8
Shyfire
Baby Member

This is an amazing story! You are one lucky guy.
Shyfire is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk