Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-09-2019, 03:32 PM   #1
EndlessElljay

Unhappy A Bad Day for Bad Babies

Hello little one! This challenge is for the naughtiest of naughty babies only, so if you keep reading, expect to endure some extremely harsh punishment for your actions . . . . . . . Still here? Good. Gather up the following supplies:

Diapers
Lots of Water
Enema Bag
Salt
Oatmeal
Baby Food
Two Serving Bowls
Pen and Paper
Clothes That Can Fit Over Your Diapers
Clothespins or Nipple Clamps

On the day prior to your challenge, you may not poop. Period. If you do, postpone everything until a later date. Additionally, you must eat at least one large, hearty meal, such as an entire pizza. We want to make sure you’re nice and full.

On the day of your challenge, wake up early so you have enough time to complete everything. Then, diaper up. You may wear as many as you want (cut slits in the inner diapers to allow for drainage), and you’re free to add more throughout the day. However, you may not change or remove your diapers until the challenge is over.

Now you’re ready for the challenge! Today, you’re going to suffer through seven grueling tasks as punishment for your bad behavior. You must complete the first task at the beginning of the challenge and the final task at the end of the challenge, but the other five can be done in any order. Once you complete these tasks, you will receive a final punishment to account for any failure during the day.

While completing the first six tasks, you must drink a small glass of water every fifteen minutes. For every glass skipped, add fifteen minutes to your final punishment. You may stop drinking water once you reach the final task.

First Task) Take a 1L saltwater enema and try to hold it for a whole hour, after which you may release it into your diaper. For every minute you fail to hold it, add one minute to your final punishment. Remember, you must complete this task before moving on to the others!

Second Task) Fill two large serving bowls (the size you would see at a restaurant) with oatmeal and baby food. You may not proceed to the final challenge until you’ve eaten every drop of food and licked the bowls clean. You may not use your hands to eat, only your face. You may not clean off any food that spills on you, even to complete other tasks. If you fail to complete any portion of this task correctly, you’ll need to double your final punishment.

Third Task) Grab a piece of paper and a pen, then sit your poofy butt down. You must write "I am a poopy little pottypants who deserves to be punished severely" 100 times. For every mistake you make, add one minute to your final punishment.

Fourth Task) Baby workout! You will need to complete 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 baby squats (squat all the way down, sit on your butt, back up to squat, then all the way up), and 100 jumping jacks. You can take as many breaks as you'd like, but each break adds five minutes to your final punishment.

Fifth Task) Let's go for a stroll. Put on some clothes and head outside. For the next hour, you must walk as far away from your house as possible. Make sure part of your diaper is slightly visible at all times. Once that hour is up, find a secluded spot and strip down to nothing but your diaper. Wait at least five minutes, then put your clothes back on and head home. If you chicken out at any point, you’ll need to double your final punishment.

Sixth Task) Put clothespins or clamps on your nipples, plant your diapered butt in a chair, and watch six episodes of a TV show aimed at children, like Dora the Explorer. Every time they say a character's name, pull on your pins/clamps hard. Every time you fail to do so, add a minute to your final punishment.

Seventh Task) Roll two d6 and multiply the number by 10. This is how many minutes you must stand in a corner, nose holding a coin up against the wall, with no music or entertainment. Every time you drop the coin, add five minutes to your final punishment. Remember, you may only start this task after you’ve completed all the others!

Once you complete all seven tasks, tally up the punishment minutes you’ve earned. If you completed every task perfectly and accrued no punishment minutes, then congratulations! You may change out of your well-used diapers. If you didn’t, well… let’s just say you’ll wish you had.

This punishment comes in two parts. First, you’ll need to sit in your diapers for a little while longer. For every task that you accrued punishment minutes during, remain in your current state for two whole hours. You may sleep during this time, but if you do, you’ll need to remove your outermost diaper and use it as a pillow.

Once you’ve wallowed in your own filth for a while, the real trauma begins. Remove your diapers, take out the innermost one, and put the other diapers back on. I bet you can guess where that messy inner diaper is going, right? Shove your face into the poofy crotch, making sure your nose is planted firmly in the mess, and wrap the diaper around your head until you have a nice, disgusting hood. Smell that? I’m sure you do, and you’ll be smelling it for the amount of punishment minutes you earned.

Bad babies deserve to be punished, and I hope this day teaches you that your actions do indeed have consequences.

EndlessElljay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 13 users say Thank You to EndlessElljay for this post:
Old 07-09-2019, 03:44 PM   #2
Thiccslut

This would be such hard dare! I might try this next time I have the house to myself

Likes: light pain, hypnosis, edging/ denial, rules, control
Limits: anything permanent, anything dangerous, blood, skat, vomit

Toys: 8" dildo, small butt plug, bullet vibe, lipstick vibe
Thiccslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 07:03 PM   #3
serazene

this is excellent, thanks for the detail! sounds both fun and legitimately horrible which is exactly the line I want a dare like this to be straddling

I'll have a lot of time to myself next weekend, maybe I'll pick up some supplies... still've never tried an enema...

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 11:21 PM   #4
TempPluto
Account Banned

Default Wow

Very intense, gotta try this soon
Old 07-15-2019, 12:05 PM   #5
Sloppysub

This sounds seriously mean - can’t wait to try it!

Limits: extreme pain, public, permanent, anal

Skype me: sloppysub
Sloppysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 07:18 AM   #6
BlackAndWhiteKat

Wow this sounds fun. Won't e able to really try this for awhile but you can sure I will be trying this out someday
BlackAndWhiteKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 10:41 AM   #7
Slug58
Account Banned

What a great dare but I think I don't have enough time to try.
If you create a similar hard explicit dare that is possible to complete in 8h let me know

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 04:04 AM   #8
EndlessElljay

Oh wow, I'm glad everyone seems to like my dare so far! Have any of you bad babies tried it yet?

EndlessElljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 01:23 AM   #9
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

I haven't because i'm not a bad baby...I think I would need some forcing before I try this one. It's pretty terrifying and possibly only a punishment for the worst of the worst infractions

But it's a great dare, that perhaps you should be trying

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 05:05 AM   #10
Dampdriver

I've been a very naughty boy recently so I'll be punishing myself with this task next week when I have to house to myself.

Think this is going to push my limits.

Dislikes
Semi public, Mouth soaping, Toothpaste, Light pain

Limits
Illegal, Permanent, Hard pain, Face pictures, Animals, Family and friends, Full public exposure,

Toys
Diapers (pink, printed, plain), Onesies, Plastic pants, Butt plugs (small to massive), Hollow butt plug, Dildos, Anal stretcher, Chastity device's, Panties, Women's PVC leggings, Enema bag, Spider mouth gag with nose hooks

Last edited by Dampdriver; 01-03-2020 at 04:13 AM.
Dampdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 04:09 PM   #11
Dampdriver

Going to hopefully give this a try tomorrow.

In preparation I haven't pooped all day. That in its self has been had work holding on.

I've had a nice pizza and sides for tea so I'm nice and full.

Hopefully I'll be able to hold the enema for an hour in the morning. Don't want to start the day off with a failure.

I can see this dare is going to be very hard going. Can see myself collecting quite a lot of punishment minutes.

Definitely not looking forward to the last failure punishment of having to put the innermost soiled nappy on my head. Not sure if I'll even be able to voluntarily put my head in to it.

I'll try and update and take pictures as the day goes.

Dislikes

Limits
Illegal, Permanent, Hard pain, Face pictures, Animals, Family and friends, Full public exposure,

Toys
Diapers (pink, printed, plain), Onesies, Plastic pants, Butt plugs (small to massive), Hollow butt plug, Dildos, Anal stretcher, Chastity device's, Panties, Women's PVC leggings, Enema bag, Spider mouth gag with nose hooks
Old 01-05-2020, 06:31 AM   #12
Dampdriver

So I failed before I even started.

When I woke up I could no longer hold all the poop in and released into my nappy.

As a punishment I got my spider mouth gag and a bar of soap and gave myself a good mouth soaping then held the soap in my mouth with the gag while I cleaned myself up in the shower.

I can still taste the soap in my mouth as a reminder of how naughty I am.

I then put on my small metal chastity cage and a fresh nappy. The toilets now off limits and everything goes in my nappy with no changing until it's leaking. Hopefully I won't need another poop today.

Will be another few days until I can retry the original dare but I'll update asap.

Dislikes

Limits

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, baby, diaper, extreme, messy