Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-03-2022, 03:19 AM   #1
.-.

Cake make my (22F) 23rd birthday one to remember

My birthday is coming up at the end of this month, and the day after it, i should have my home for myself until about 4pm. This means i have an opportunity to do dares and have some fun from 10pm on my birthday till 4pm the next day. any suggestions are welcome!

If you want to give me any dares i can do before/until my birthday that arent against my public/family limits etc. feel free to give those too!

If due to unforseen circumstances i can not complete a dare, i will probably do it somewhere during my summer break, as i will have the house to myself for about 2 weeks then. (i will make a seperate thread for that when the time comes).

Im willing to purchase things for these dares as long as they are not too expensive (will depend item to item), but will have to know before sunday the 26th so i have time to go to the store/have it delivered.

You can also feel free to DM me any adition dares, or send them over on KIK (kik in signature)

likes, dislikes & limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95400

toys: diapers, plastic pants, rope, ankle- and handcuffs, spreader bar (60cm), Hitachi magic wand (corded), diaper enforcer straps, laxatives and suppositories.

Kik: dirtypugs
.-. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 08:39 AM   #2
leeroc101

Ok this date is a 2 part dare. If you have to change some things to make it work, you may do so without punishment provided you stick with the spirit of the dare.

Part 1- Put on your most professional looking top, no bottoms. Write yourself a short script. You'll be playing a news anchor introducing a viral video of a girl pissing herself. You'll be sitting on your dildo at a desk or table, edging yourself however you please, with your phone to record yourself. (Don't worry, video is for your own enjoyment only unless you decide otherwise) Youll also be trying to hold back your moans and orgasms while you do your job. Make sure to introduce yourself with your full name.

Part 2- Take a wild guess :P Panties only, Piss written on one leg vertically, slut on the other, whore on your face with your ball gagged mouth as the O. Hands tied behind your head. Smile for the camera, your video is going viral after all.

Make sure to clean yourself and the floor up and dress yourself before you watch your videos. All the better if you're able to screen share it on a smart tv or something similar.

You may NOT:
-Do any of this dare in the bathroom
-Put down a towel or anything similar if you have wood or tile floors anywhere other than the bathroom.
-Orgasm at any time during this dare except exile watching your videos and only if you choose.

Edit: Did not see videos in your limits. If this goes beyond that, you may pretend there is a video being recorded if that's better.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 11:21 PM   #3
Imaginativename

Not to be rude, are you Trans or Cis, because the title would indicate cis, but you signature states you are trans, the difference results in different dares
Old 06-04-2022, 11:49 AM   #4
.-.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginativename View Post
Not to be rude, are you Trans or Cis, because the title would indicate cis, but you signature states you are trans, the difference results in different dares
im trans, the title does not indicate anything related to being cis or trans, just that im female. if it matters for any dares, i have not had bottom surgery.

toys: diapers, plastic pants, rope, ankle- and handcuffs, spreader bar (60cm), Hitachi magic wand (corded), diaper enforcer straps, laxatives and suppositories.

Old 06-04-2022, 11:52 AM   #5
.-.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroc101 View Post
Ok this date is a 2 part dare. If you have to change some things to make it work, you may do so without punishment provided you stick with the spirit of the dare.

Part 1- Put on your most professional looking top, no bottoms. Write yourself a short script. You'll be playing a news anchor introducing a viral video of a girl pissing herself. You'll be sitting on your dildo at a desk or table, edging yourself however you please, with your phone to record yourself. (Don't worry, video is for your own enjoyment only unless you decide otherwise) Youll also be trying to hold back your moans and orgasms while you do your job. Make sure to introduce yourself with your full name.

Part 2- Take a wild guess :P Panties only, Piss written on one leg vertically, slut on the other, whore on your face with your ball gagged mouth as the O. Hands tied behind your head. Smile for the camera, your video is going viral after all.

Make sure to clean yourself and the floor up and dress yourself before you watch your videos. All the better if you're able to screen share it on a smart tv or something similar.

You may NOT:
-Do any of this dare in the bathroom
-Put down a towel or anything similar if you have wood or tile floors anywhere other than the bathroom.
-Orgasm at any time during this dare except exile watching your videos and only if you choose.

Edit: Did not see videos in your limits. If this goes beyond that, you may pretend there is a video being recorded if that's better.
thank you for the dare! it sounds interesting, ill probably not record it, but make it so i do have a camera pointed at my face so i can look at myself while doing it as if it was a recording.

Old 06-13-2022, 10:58 AM   #6
.-.

Gonna give this a little bump as my birthday is slowly but surely approaching

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, diaper, humiliation, messy, request