Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-13-2023, 03:25 AM   #1
Alex00

Default Ultimate punishment

Hi, I’m looking for punishment ideas/an ultimate punishment. As long as within limits I will do my best to complete them all. It’s been quite some time since I done anything at all. Next week I should have more free time I’m also feeling a little bratty lately. Likes, dislikes, limits and toys in signature. Feel free to ask me for any details that you may find relevant.

I want to provide you pic proof if you request so.
I'll keep the tasks updated here. The reports will be down below tho.

Task to be completed:

Task 1:
Simple and brutal punishment. Get a clothes hanger with binders(clothespins with a string). Apply it to your nipples.
Keeping the mouth full of pee, pullout the binders 23 times.
If one drop of pee goes out from your mouth or you need to stop the punishment, you will redo the entire punishment in the next day.

Task 2:
Another approach here:
I want you perform 10 edges with nipples clamped, plugged using toothpaste as lube, in sexdoll position. You have to wait for 10 mins between each edge.

Set a time counter behind you. Each edge executed over 2 mins will make you earn one denial day.

kinks: oral(can’t dp yet), anal, denial, teasing, pain; spanking, slapping
Dislikes: pee holding, pee-play/pee drinking, cum-play/cum-eating, pain; figging, toothpaste, nipple clamps, chastity(short term), positions training, corner time, and all of the above when taken to 'extreme'.
limits: scat, public, ballbusting, social suicide, blood, illegal, face etc.

Last edited by Alex00; 07-16-2023 at 03:31 AM.
Alex00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 03:50 PM   #2
Alex00

Bumping this thread, still looking for tasks

Dislikes: pee holding, pee-play/pee drinking, cum-play/cum-eating, pain; figging, toothpaste, nipple clamps, chastity(short term), positions training, corner time, and all of the above when taken to 'extreme'.
Old 07-15-2023, 07:06 PM   #3
Hukky
getDare Devil

From the time you read this, until you finish the ice cream, you may not cum.

You’ll need a container and a large pot to begin with.

You must also collect your first pee after you wake up for the the next three days in the container.

When you get 3 days worth of pee, you may simmer it down at 212-220 ish degrees to get a smaller amount of liquid ~1/10-1/20 of that which was produced. Now you have your flavoring!

After you have your flavoring, collect:

An electric mixer or a good whisk
One large mixing bowl
2 quarts of heavy whipping cream
4 cups confectioners (powdered) sugar

Dump, combining as you go, all of the cream and sugar into the large mixing bowl. Using the mixer or whisk, whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks.

Now, enjoy
Until you finish, you will need to be eating your ice cream intermittently. Oh, and in case you forgot, you may not cum. Make sure to stay hydrated while consuming the lemon ice cream .

Also, for fun, stay plugged 22 hours per day until this is done
And edge 10 times every other hour. Not including when you sleep.

If you fail and cum, pm me or message the thread here.

Good luck

Likes, Limits, Etc.

PM Dares!! control, hurt me
Hukky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 12:37 AM   #4
Alex00

Update: I don't live alone. I have limited amount of free time. I'm looking preferably for a bulk of tasks that I can do in one session when home alone

Old 07-16-2023, 01:04 AM   #5
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Simple and brutal punishment. Get a clothes hanger with binders. Apply it to your nipples.
Keeping the mouth full of pee, pullout the binders 23 times.
If one drop of pee goes out from your mouth or you need to stop the punishment, you will redo the entire punishment in the next day.

Enjoy
Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 01:13 AM   #6
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Trophy

Another approach here:
I want you perform 10 edges with nipples clamped, plugged using toothpaste as lube, in sexdoll position. You have to wait for 10 mins between each edge.

Set a time counter behind you. Each edge executed over 2 mins will make you earn one denial day.

Enjoy
Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarkNDoubt for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk