Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-24-2024, 05:58 PM   #16
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Are the other 2 girls on the trip also subs or at least switches, do they have different limits than you, and do they also have bfs coming along? I'm assuming yes, no, and yes for these tasks, but I’ll change them if needed.

1.Have a sexual competition between the 3 girls, with 3 events.
First event: stripping. Each girl will do a striptease and nude dance with all the guys for an audience. The guys will vote on the winner. To keep things fair, bfs can’t vote for their gf and must choose 1 of the other 2 girls.
Second event: wrestling. 3-way contest, all girls start in their swimsuits and try to strip them off each other. The first one naked gets last place, but does NOT stop wrestling and can still try to remove other girls’ swimsuits. Last one with any clothing left gets 1st place.
Third event: pussy control. 1 girl will have a vibrator tied tightly to her pussy. The other 2 girls can do anything they can think of to turn the first girl on EXCEPT touch either her pussy or the vibrator. Then repeat, switching positions. Time how long it takes each girl to orgasm, longest to orgasm wins 1st place.
Add up everyone’s scores between the 3 events. The one who gets the best total score gets to take 1 item of clothing from the girl who comes in last for the rest of the trip. Should help the winner patch up the outfit zephyrnem’s dare stuck her with at the loser’s expense! 2nd place stays dressed as she is.

2.Each night, the guys will play poker or another card game with the girls as prizes.
If they play a winner-take-all game, they’ll play 3 rounds. The winner of the first round gets first pick of the girls, winner of the second round gets second pick, winner of the third round gets whoever’s left. If it’s not winner-take-all do 1 round, the guy with the best score gets first pick, second gets second pick, third gets whoever’s left.
While the game is in progress the girls will be kept naked and tied to an object to provide eye candy like the prizes they are.
Once a guy wins a girl he may untie her and take her to his tent that night, where she must remain naked and serve as her winner’s sex slave until morning.

Let me know what you think and looking forward to the reports!

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 09:49 PM   #17
Hornygirl99

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Are the other 2 girls on the trip also subs or at least switches, do they have different limits than you, and do they also have bfs coming along? I'm assuming yes, no, and yes for these tasks, but I’ll change them if needed.

1.Have a sexual competition between the 3 girls, with 3 events.
First event: stripping. Each girl will do a striptease and nude dance with all the guys for an audience. The guys will vote on the winner. To keep things fair, bfs can’t vote for their gf and must choose 1 of the other 2 girls.
Second event: wrestling. 3-way contest, all girls start in their swimsuits and try to strip them off each other. The first one naked gets last place, but does NOT stop wrestling and can still try to remove other girls’ swimsuits. Last one with any clothing left gets 1st place.
Third event: pussy control. 1 girl will have a vibrator tied tightly to her pussy. The other 2 girls can do anything they can think of to turn the first girl on EXCEPT touch either her pussy or the vibrator. Then repeat, switching positions. Time how long it takes each girl to orgasm, longest to orgasm wins 1st place.
Add up everyone’s scores between the 3 events. The one who gets the best total score gets to take 1 item of clothing from the girl who comes in last for the rest of the trip. Should help the winner patch up the outfit zephyrnem’s dare stuck her with at the loser’s expense! 2nd place stays dressed as she is.

2.Each night, the guys will play poker or another card game with the girls as prizes.
If they play a winner-take-all game, they’ll play 3 rounds. The winner of the first round gets first pick of the girls, winner of the second round gets second pick, winner of the third round gets whoever’s left. If it’s not winner-take-all do 1 round, the guy with the best score gets first pick, second gets second pick, third gets whoever’s left.
While the game is in progress the girls will be kept naked and tied to an object to provide eye candy like the prizes they are.
Once a guy wins a girl he may untie her and take her to his tent that night, where she must remain naked and serve as her winner’s sex slave until morning.

Let me know what you think and looking forward to the reports!
First off I love these ideas! The other two girls are subs. They both do have bfs in the group. They do have the same limits the only difference is that they can fuck other guys. I really like the idea of the three event competition. I also love the poker game/card game idea with the girls as the prize. We will be definitely be doing both of these ideas. Thank you for all the ideas.

Dislikes (punishments):Edging, Pussy & clit punishment, ice, spanking, forced orgasm

Limits: Anal, blood, scat, piss, family, pics and vid’s

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Remote control panties vibe
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff
Hornygirl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 12:08 PM   #18
Hornygirl99

I have a few updates.

First off as far as clothing it was decided what each person must have at least one suit, sweatshirt, shirt, shorts, jeans, and for girls a short dress. Someone else will be packing everything for us. They also decided to not to burn anything clothes.

Secondly for the idea of the picking the number out of the hat. It was decided each one gets to control me for an hour. Starts at 9 am one of the days.

Dislikes (punishments):Edging, Pussy & clit punishment, ice, spanking, forced orgasm

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff
Hornygirl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 12:57 AM   #19
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Since you'll all have more clothes than I'd thought, we'll change the way the prizes for the sex contest work. First place takes 2 pieces of clothing from both second and third place, then second place takes 1 from third place.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 12:18 AM   #20
Hornygirl99

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Since you'll all have more clothes than I'd thought, we'll change the way the prizes for the sex contest work. First place takes 2 pieces of clothing from both second and third place, then second place takes 1 from third place.
I will make change. Thanks!

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff