Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-04-2023, 05:41 PM   #1
Angelflame
Baby Member

Female ready to get back to my slutty roots!

hi everyone! rules or tasks i do daily are my absolute favorite things. im still looking for someone(women or man) who would be interested in flexing their creativity and giving me loads of fun rules with the end goal of being hardly recognizable by the end of the year. ive found some fun ones ive been following for a while and until i can find exactly what im looking for id love to get more! if you arnt interested in helping me long term, but have a fun rule idea please send it to me in a dm! im thinking of putting my list of rules in my bio so people can more easily change any existing rules or add new ones!
if you are interested in helping me long term id want to chat a little more so you can learn a bit about me to make more tailored rules. some basic things are im 27, an accountant, single and living alone in a fairly large house secluded in the back of a cul de sac.
i am always looking to explore new kinks, and almost never find kinks i dont enjoy, so bring your most interesting ones! i dont like stifling creativity so i dont set hard limits, but will just communicate if i wont/cant follow something.
i hope to either see lots of rule suggestions or someone to control me long term!
Angelflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 04:04 AM   #2
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

A first suggestion would be to post in the AMA section of the forum, so that the people on GetDare get to know you better. It can also be fun in itself, answering to lots of intimate, silly, embarrassing questions.

Here is another one for you:

As a rule, from now every orgasm you have must be earned. You can cum only if you reach 100 points. Here are some ways to collect points (but other people can contribute with further suggestions):
- 1 edge = 1 pt
- 1 ruined orgasm = 5 pts
- write "I'm a horny slut" on yourself with a permanent marker = 5 pts
- go commando for 2 hour (must be outside, with people around) = 5 pts
- the above + crotch rope = 8 pts
- anal plug (1h) = 1 pt
- anal plug in public (1h) = 3 pts
- ATM with plug = 5 pts (in addition to above pts)
- spank your ass with a ruler/wooden spoon, as hard as you can = 2 pts every 10 hits
- spank your pussy with a ruler/wooden spoon, as hard as you can = 2 pts every 5 hits
- nipple clamps (15 mns) = 1 pt
- tied spread eagle on your bed, naked and blinfolded, earphones on reproducing a compilation of female orgasms, vibrator inserted on low, no cumming (30 mns) = 10 pts
- let out a spurt of pee while dressed = 2 pts
- the above + stay like that for 1 hr = 4 pts
- in the bathtub or shower, get you feet over your head, and piss on yourself, face included = 8 pts
- as above + drink some = 12 pts

You also get deductions:
- for each of the task you attempted and failed = you loose the corresponding amount, divided per 2
- for failing to report on this (and other) rules at least weekly (here or on your blog) = -20 pts
- for cumming before reaching 100 pts = ask here for punishment + from now on you'll need 150 pts (then 200, 250, and so on)

As you can see I tried to cover different areas, so you can have some flexibility, and choose what suits you best. I'm sure other people here can contribute with different ways to earn orgasms...

And, of course, you may feel I was too strict or too lenient on some of the above: we can further adjust/add/remove things from the list. Waiting for your feedback!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daily, rules, slut, submission