Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-05-2023, 08:43 AM   #1
redcamel
getDare Addict

Default It will never happen, but... (for F)

Probably it will never happen that somebody (not being in some form of sexual relationship with you), will ask you IRL to show him/her your tits or say openly that he/she would like to see them, isn't it?

Well, the dare is pretty simple: anytime somebody will explicitly tell you that he/she would like or wants to see your tits, you must show them.

Of course it must be safe, so some caution is needed. The minimal safety requirements says that you must show your tits only:

- if you judge that the situation, except for the humiliation feeling of doing such a thing, is safe and not at risk of any form of harassment, in the moment you do it and/or afterwards (no explanation needed for this, but be careful, safety is worth a forfeit)

- if you can manage that only the one who asked can see what it's happening (you don't want that anybody around knows that you gladly show your tits just being asked for... or not?)

- if it is the first time he/she asks, and you must say clearly that is just for once, and further requests will be considered as stalking (unless you have some interest in doing it again)

Suggestions for further safety restrictions to add are welcome and will be kept in consideration.

Post here if you are in, and put in your signature a link to this thread saying "I'm into showing my tits" (adding "until xx/xx/xxxx" if you intend to take the dare only for a limited time).

I wish you'll like the thrill. As I said in the premise, it's extremely unlikely that somebody will ask you to show your tits, but I wish you that the consciousness of the dare pending above your head, will give you new feelings whenever you sense the slightest attention for your tits.

Comments are welcome, as well as reports of actual expositions or admissions of forfeits (should they worth some form of penalty?).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 07-05-2023, 05:47 PM   #2
KinkyBBW

Considering how aroused I became just reading this, I'm in until Sept. 25, 2023

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

I'm into showing my tits until I'm asked IRL twice
KinkyBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KinkyBBW for this post:
Old 07-05-2023, 10:40 PM   #3
redcamel
getDare Addict

Thanks, I'm glad you're aroused. Please let us know if and how your feelings will change when you feel your tits under attention, even if nobody asks you to show.

Last edited by redcamel; 07-06-2023 at 01:52 AM.
Old 07-07-2023, 06:03 AM   #4
aforapple
getDare Sweetheart

This is hot. I guess the probability is very low, unless somebody knows about this thread, and the participant has some telltale sign on her for strangers to identify.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310936

Likes ⬤ Rules / Control / Discipline / Private / Hidden Public / Humiliation
Dislikes ⬤ Messy / Dirty / Pain / Bruises / Masturbation
Limits ⬤ Imagery / Audio / Insertion / Dangerous / Illegal / Public / Unlisted things
aforapple is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aforapple for this post:
Old 07-07-2023, 03:38 PM   #5
KinkyBBW

The probability is low, but not zero. As a large breasted woman, I have been asked to show my tits a number of times in my life. I chose the end date I did, because I wll be doing something for the week before the end date that vastly increases the odds of being asked

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

The following user says Thank You to KinkyBBW for this post:
Old 07-07-2023, 05:35 PM   #6
sfalice

This seems simple enough.
I will show my tits for a week.
sfalice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sfalice for this post:
Old 07-13-2023, 08:28 AM   #7
redcamel
getDare Addict

Sorry for replying so late, but for some reason the new posts here don't appear in my user control panel.

@aforapple: I like the way you think, would you mind stepping into it having the letters "ST" written on your left hand?

@KinkyBBW: now we are curious to know how you reacted when you was requested, and also what you planned for the week before the end date

@sfalice: thanks for joining, let us know how you feel and if some "accidents" will happen
Old 07-13-2023, 10:30 AM   #8
KinkyBBW

The times in the past I have been asked I was too shy and not yet into kink at all so I blushed bright red, said no, and walked away; except one time I couldn't really walk away as I was at a concert on the edge of a mosh pit. That time he didn't want to take no for an answer so I kneed him in the balls .

As for the week before the end date, I am planning to go to a music festival at which I will be wearing outfits that show plenty of cleavage and my necklaces that attach to my nipples via nipple nooses. There tends to be lots of women walking around with no shirts and just pasties preventing them from getting in trouble for public indecency. If I am going to be asked to show my tits, it will happen there. Still a low probability since it didn't happen last year, but more likely than anywhere else I go.

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

Old 07-13-2023, 10:57 AM   #9
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyBBW View Post
The times in the past I have been asked I was too shy and not yet into kink at all so I blushed bright red, said no, and walked away; except one time I couldn't really walk away as I was at a concert on the edge of a mosh pit. That time he didn't want to take no for an answer so I kneed him in the balls .

As for the week before the end date, I am planning to go to a music festival at which I will be wearing outfits that show plenty of cleavage and my necklaces that attach to my nipples via nipple nooses. There tends to be lots of women walking around with no shirts and just pasties preventing them from getting in trouble for public indecency. If I am going to be asked to show my tits, it will happen there. Still a low probability since it didn't happen last year, but more likely than anywhere else I go.
LOL if he only could know that it just was too early for asking

Well, low probability, unless you dress like this
Old 07-13-2023, 11:03 AM   #10
KinkyBBW

Oh that's a bit tame for what I will be wearing. I'll be dressed more like this but with a skirt that comes to mid thigh.

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

Old 07-13-2023, 11:09 AM   #11
redcamel
getDare Addict

Ok, you convinced me, where's the musical festival? LOL

In such an attire maybe don't need to be into "I'm showing my tits", simply jumping you risk that "the girls" could bounce out
Old 07-13-2023, 11:26 AM   #12
KinkyBBW

That has come close to happening MANY times The girls do not like staying in place or covered!

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

Old 07-13-2023, 11:55 AM   #13
redcamel
getDare Addict

It means that they are alive and in good health
Old 08-29-2023, 05:08 PM   #14
Stripperman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyBBW View Post
Considering how aroused I became just reading this, I'm in until Sept. 25, 2023
KinkyBBW, I want to see your tits. Mark todays date on them and show me.
Old 09-09-2023, 05:04 PM   #15
maxdeluxe

i'm in but only for the next two hours haha i'm shy ;]

toys: vibrating dildo, bullet vibe, nipple pumps, clit/dick pump, butt plugs, tdick cock rings, household objects

likes: exposure, himbo-ification, nipple play, clit/dick play, pussy-stretching/insertions, gender-play, force masc, semi-public, tasks, clit/tdick pumping, light pain, bondage

haven't tried (yet): toothpaste, wax play, fully public, pet play, exercise dares

hard limits: family, friends, pee/scat
maxdeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maxdeluxe for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk