Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-18-2023, 03:31 AM   #1
Spanked1

Default Looking for tasks to help me focus

I'm looking for tasks I can do while working from home to stop me looking at my phone or making a drink half way though doing something.

I will report at the end of each workday how I'm getting on.

Can't be naked as I have to do meeting.

Dislikes: Corner Time, Lines, Hot sauce, Tooth paste, Piss, diapers, bladder control, denial

Limits: Family, Public, Pics/Vids, Messy, Poop

Toys: Cuffs,3 dildos (different sizes), 5 normal anal plugs (different sizes), 1 vibrating plug, vibrating egg, jiggle balls

Female/Sub/25
Spanked1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 09:07 AM   #2
jstmefred

At the start of each morning make a list of must do things that you have to accomplish at work. Find the assignment that you want to do the least,and before you start it, insert your biggest butt plug. Don’t take it out till that assignment is finished! That should motivate you to focus

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 10:08 AM   #3
Spanked1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstmefred View Post
At the start of each morning make a list of must do things that you have to accomplish at work. Find the assignment that you want to do the least,and before you start it, insert your biggest butt plug. Don’t take it out till that assignment is finished! That should motivate you to focus
That will definitely motivate me as I can't keep my biggest plug in for more than about an hour.

Dislikes: Corner Time, Lines, Hot sauce, Tooth paste, Piss, diapers, bladder control, denial

Toys: Cuffs,3 dildos (different sizes), 5 normal anal plugs (different sizes), 1 vibrating plug, vibrating egg, jiggle balls

Female/Sub/25
Old 10-18-2023, 10:28 AM   #4
UncleSpanks

Take all of your toys and put them in a box. Each time you look at your phone or do something unnecessary that distracts you from the things you need to do, remove a toy from the box. At the end of the day, you may only play with the toys left in the box.
UncleSpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 11:02 AM   #5
Spanked1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSpanks View Post
Take all of your toys and put them in a box. Each time you look at your phone or do something unnecessary that distracts you from the things you need to do, remove a toy from the box. At the end of the day, you may only play with the toys left in the box.
Let's see if I have any left tomorrow after work

Female/Sub/25
Old 10-18-2023, 01:26 PM   #6
UncleSpanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanked1 View Post
Let's see if I have any left tomorrow after work
Do you work from home or elsewhere?
Old 10-18-2023, 07:43 PM   #7
Spanked1

Quote:
Do you work from home or elsewhere?
I work from home

Female/Sub/25
Old 10-18-2023, 09:03 PM   #8
UncleSpanks

Quote:
I work from home
Ah, good. So this is something you can definitely do. Do you end up playing with your toys during work hours?
Also, there is an issue. If you check this posting thread, should that count as you looking at your phone? I would say not given the situation.
Old 10-18-2023, 11:34 PM   #9
Spanked1

Quote:
Ah, good. So this is something you can definitely do. Do you end up playing with your toys during work hours?
Also, there is an issue. If you check this posting thread, should that count as you looking at your phone? I would say not given the situation.
I do end up using them in work time yes. And the rule I'm going with is I'm allowed to check this thread between tasks but not half way through

Female/Sub/25
Old 10-19-2023, 05:51 AM   #10
UncleSpanks

Quote:
I do end up using them in work time yes. And the rule I'm going with is I'm allowed to check this thread between tasks but not half way through
Keep track ot your progress when you check the thread.
As an addition to keep you motivated, each time you do use a toy it does not go back into the box that day. This also means if you get distracted when you should not, and use a toy, then both that toy and another leave the box for the day.
Old 10-19-2023, 09:08 AM   #11
Spanked1

So I tried this today. As soon as I started work I got the list of tasks I needed to complete for the day written and started with the one I want to do least. I inserted my largest plug abd got started. I was trying to get the work done quickly as I know the my ass started yo ache quickly with my biggest plug but when I was half way through I got caught in a meeting for 20 minutes which meant I couldn't carry on with the task. It was hard not to fidget in the meeting once the plug started aching but I got yhrougj it in the end. Once the meeting was don't I caught myself looking at my phone and removed one of my toys from the box and git back to the task at hand. It felt like I had a constant reminder to stay on task. It took my another half an hour to finish the task before I could take out the plug.

Throughout the rest of the day I had to remove another 5 toys from the Box because I caught myself getting distracted.

Thanks for you suggestions hopefully that number will be lower tomorrow

Female/Sub/25
Old 10-19-2023, 10:41 AM   #12
UncleSpanks

Which toys were left in the box?
Tomorrow when you do this, the first toys you need to remove are the ones you did not today. Can't have you leaving your favorite toys in the box every day after all!

Advertisements
Kink Talk