Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-17-2013, 08:44 AM   #91
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

When she left I looked to April. Since you guys want our help we should go over the ground rules a bit more in detail. So let’s start with you tell me more about what you are looking for April? I asked.

Well I have always been a little bit of exhibitionist of sorts. One I time flashed my math teacher in the boys locker room in the 12th grade. I actually always have had a naughty fantasy about it.

Can you tell me more about that fantasy? I asked.

Well..she started, My teacher tells me to stay after class. So I stay after and he starts talking to me and then he starts to touch me. I ask him what he is doing but he just grabs me by the neck and starts tying me to his desk. Then he starts to spank me and slap me. After he makes me choke on his cock and then he fucks me. It was only a fantasy but nothing ever happened other than I showed him my tits.

Well that was hot but I am not sure how I can re-create that. How about let’s just say you feel free to do anything with is while we are together just like you took your top off. You don’t have to worry about anything sexual you want to try you just ask or let us know. Sounds good? I asked.

Okay sounds great but what about Benji? she asked.

Well he wants you to dominate you so the moment I see an opportunity you need to act on it. You already gave him a few rules how long do you want this to go on? I asked.

Lets just try that for the next 24 hours and see what happens, April stated.

Okay so what about rules between us what were you limits? I asked.

Well..Benji began to speak up.. But I looked up at April and said April I was asking you. So correct him.

April with a somewhat firm voice says.. He didn’t ask you he asked your master.

Yes master, I am very sorry. Benji was very apologetic.

We came here to have fun and we are open to doing anything with you guys so whatever you want. We would prefer not to get arrested or have anything permanent done to our bodies.

Is there any sexual fetishes you want to stay away from? I asked.

Well the whole scat thing freaks me out but I a feel we have heard about a lot of sexual things that we just have never done..so we want to try some of them out. Of course the does want me to use a strap on. If we have any way of doing some bondage that would be cool to.

Sounds good I think we should start asap. I stated just as Belle was back with the drinks. Lets start with a toast.

Each of us grabbed our drinks. April,Kate, and Caroline all top-less standing out with very perky nipples. My self and Benji with a nice little tent on our shorts.

To our sexual needs and hopefully multiple orgasms.

We all toasted and took our shoots at the same time.

So Caroline and Kate I think the bottoms should come off for starters okay?

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-17-2013 at 04:56 PM.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:21 PM   #92
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Both girls jumped at the chance to get naked. Caroline pulled them off and threw it on the floor, while Kate pulled the tie apart and let them lie on the floor.

I looked at April to see if she was going to follow through with the instructions for Benji.

The moment I did she raised her voice slightly at Benji. What are you waiting for you salve.

Benji stood straight up and started to untie his straps on his trunks first. With both hands he pulled them down and off. His massive rod bounced straight up. Kate and Caroline let out a big gasp. I have always thought of myself as straight and never have even paid attention to guys at all but I will admit that thing was big. I would easily say 10 plus inches and with a 3 inch girth maybe bigger.

Holy shit man! I exclaimed.

Yes that’s what I say to myself every time I get that thing in me, April stated. All the guy’s I have been with always had big dicks.

How many guy’s have you been with April? I asked.

Well I think it’s 8 since I started. My first time was with my first high school boyfriend. I was 15 and he was 16. He had a very large cock so it was pretty painful the first time and every time after because my pussy had to stretch to fit him. It was disappointing to say the least because big cock or no he could never give me an orgasm.

Speaking of that! When was the last time you orgasmed? I asked.

You might say I did in the pool. In the heat of the moment I can get off pretty fast many times. How about you? she asked.

Well the three of us did some crazy stuff last night so that is the last time any of us have gotten off. What about your slave? I asked.

We have been crazy busy right up until we got to Vegas. When was the last time you got to cum? she asked Benji.

It’s been over a week for sure, but I feel like I can burst. Benji stated.

My eyes looked over at the tip of his dick and I could see some a tiny drop of pre-cum.

So, I was the last one to cum and you all look very horny. Shawn are you going to let everyone wait longer? she asked.

Great idea but I think our slaves should help as much as possible, I stated. What do you think April?
Sounds good! but how about my slave has to wait longer or at least the last one. she asked.

Caroline I want you to take Aprils bottom off and eat her out just like you did last night.

Both April and Caroline got up and she slowly removed April’s bottom. She stopped just before her knees and said Shawn Look! she pointed and I moved in slightly. Her spot that her pussy sat was almost glistening and a long string of juice dripped from her pussy.

Well guys I guess you should know on top of all of the naughty talk I get very wet a lot and I can squirt to if I can get built up good. April said as she smiled.

April laid down and spread her legs very wide giving Caroline very good access. Caroline dove right in. She was kneeling with her head down with her ass in the air.

I whispered to April Have your slave lick Caroline ass hole.

Slave stick your tongue in her ass hole! April was already panting over the attention she was getting.

Benji did so and he was also was sitting on the next cushion with his ass high in the aire and his dick straight down hitting the cushion. The three of them were taking up two of the cushion’s and it left me and Kate alone.

I sat next to Kate as she was playing pretty good with a very wet pussy.

I want you to try lay down in between his legs and suck on his cock. Kate followed my instructions and edged her self between his legs and tried as hard as she could to get that big dick in her mouth. Kate struggled to get anything but the tip in her mouth it was just to big. So I said, spit on it and use your hands.. both of them.

Kate used both her hands around that shaft and pulled down. She kept her tongue out and the top tapped on it. She was really going at it and I almost forgot my cock was not getting anything out of this. I finally pulled down my shorts and my cock bounced out for freedom.

I hovered over Kate and stuck my wand into her slit. Pushed the first time that Kate almost jumped back. Her smacking his dick harder still. I grabbed my hands around her waist and pulled her more to me.

April was watching her boyfriend lick the same girl that was licking her and he was getting a hand job while I was fuck that girl.

Finally April let out a noise... Ohhhhh crap I am going to gush in her face! Benji, Kate and I slowed down and stopped to see the view. Just than she gushed a huge amount of juices all over Caroline’s face.

She looked up at Benji and said now you lick that girls clit like you have never licked anything else and make her happy for pleasing me! She was almost yelling it out and I was afraid others were noticing.

But all of the sides we now tucked away. The air in our little tent was getting warm and our bodies we starting to really get wet and it smelt of sex.

Benji did not waist anytime and Caroline opened up to give him more access.

I was still pumping into Kate when she let out a whimper and she went limp. She stopped grabbing on to his cock and I realized she was finished and was painting like crazy.

I got out of her and went over to Caroline and said to open her mouth. She sucked like crazy and she was sucking down Kate at the same time. It didn’t take long and I spasmed and let go in her mouth but at that same moment Caroline was very tensed up and must have cam at the same point. She slowed her pace and Benji stopped on her clit and left his head down on her pussy.

The whole space was getting very hot and I wasn't talking about the sexual kind.

Man I need to cool off. Kate exclaimed.

You got that right! I said.

We all agreed to take a dip in the pool. So we got our suits back on. I noticed that Benji was going to have a problem. April your slave has a problem, I stated.

Well he is going to have to put that thing away than isn't he? April said.

Benji tried hard to put is hard-on away but it was very noticeable. So he jumped in the pool first to try to cool down his cock.

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-19-2013 at 09:25 AM.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:40 PM   #93
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:04 PM   #94
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Haha poor guy, all worked up and blueballed!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #95
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Everyone was swimming around the cool pool not to far from one another when I decided to get closer to Caroline.

How is it going are you having fun Caroline? I gave her a little kiss on the cheek as I grabbed her waist.

Shawn I am having a blast.. but I have a question for you, she asked.

Well it’s three parts. .. I want you to give me more orders and I want you to be pleased with my actions, is that to much to ask? she waited for my response.

I can make that happen for sure, I stated, was there something else?

Yes, I love Kate and our friends and I don’t mind you sharing me, but is there any chance we might....she stopped.

What Caroline? You know there isn’t much you can say that I wouldn’t be okay with.

Is there a chance we might have some time just the two of us maybe just for a few hours at some point?.. If you don’t that’s okay I am here to service you and I will obey in what ever you want to do.

Caroline I think that is a excellent idea. We can figure out something for Kate to do with her our new friends or something.

Just than April swam up and asked.. Shawn I was wondering I notice you and Caroline have this different style of Master/slave relationship than I am used to seeing or hearing about.

Well I don’t need to be very harsh to her because she always obeys, so punishments are very rare..in fact come to think of it I have never had to punish you. Only Lyndsay last night. I stated.

At this point Kate and Benji we closer now and we moved to the edge of the pool.

Caroline why don’t you explain to April why you do the things you do for me, I asked.

Okay you see I like the idea of control and I just like to please him. You see when I please him I get a good feeling about the power he has over me. Like for instance one of his sexual fetish is peeing. So I just want to give him that pleasure.. in fact I could go now if it’s ok with you master? she asked me.

April try this and bring your slaves hand in front of her pussy, I said as we were now huddling around Caroline. I took both Benji and April hands and slipped them inside her bottom. Caroline spread her legs apart. Now April start to rub her clit for a moment. Carolines eyes closed and I said okay my little slave push your pee out on there hand.
We waited for about 20 seconds and her eyes opened back up, motioning she was done.

April pulled her hand out tolled her slave to continue massaging that clit some more.
Benji did just as told.

So what other things can we try with this pee stuff I am very interested? she asked.

Well it’s two parts for me. You can use it on other to show dominance or you can get wet with it I guess and my thing is I like both so it’s very easy for Caroline to help so I try to get her to drink up as much as possible. Other people like the desperate feeling of needing to go or the embarrassment of not making it and still some like to go in the clothes because of the feeling.

If that little part is the first thing you guys have done what did you think? I asked.

Actually at first I was thinking how gross but that I got excited about her pissing in my hand and it felt so warm and relaxing all at the same time, April said. What do you think Benji?

I think it was pretty hot the thought has never came to mind at all, Benji said.

Speaking of that I need to go soon, Kate spoke up giving me the chance to ask her what I would like to do.

How about you hold on to that and we go back to the cabana? I can come up with something as we all started to get out.

We entered feeling a little relive from the heat. But I asked Belle if we can just put on the lighter curtain.

Yes we can just keep your tops on girls, and I can turn this fan on as well, Belle stated. Is there anything else I should get you?

Yes surprise us again with a new drink please. I asked.

So what do you want Shawn I have the urge to go sooner than later. Kate exclaimed.

Well I need to go to. Do I need to ask permission? April noted.

You can ask if you want but since you both need to go than you should go the same way at the same time. So Caroline lay down on the seat with a few of the towels under your head. I looked at April waiting for her to give instructions to Benji, luckily she caught on quick.

Very good girls both of you are following along nicely. I said as I was feeling like a teacher.

Both of the slaves we now laying down with there heads almost hitting each other.

Now Kate and April you need to move on top of slaves and hover over their mouths.

Kate you have done this before but we need to explain somethings to April.

Yeah.. you got two options you can piss all over his face and mouth and make a mess an more than likely we won’t be able to handle the force. Or if you go control you can aim for his mouth and give him breaks to breath and swallow. So just move your bottoms over to the left and let go.

No wait on my count girls. Are the slave ready for this?

They both replied yes.

3, 2 1....

Kate was able to start right away with Carolines open mouth waiting. A second later April forced it out and hit Benji way to high and way to much. She started almost laughing and couldn’t stop her flow.

April yelled out Open your mouth and drink it.

Kate slowed her flow once so Caroline could swallow an released again to finish.

Just as they both finished Belle walked in with just an easy rum and coke.

Wow maybe those guys aren’t very thirsty? Belle joked.

Benji sat straight up and stated I will take some.. .Can I master please have a drink?

Yes that’s fine Benji you did try hard. Maybe I need some more practice.

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-19-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:18 PM   #96
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Over the course of the next hour or so we talked about everything from work to some more of our desires. The girls decided to take the bottoms off while in the cabana and keep the tops on. Belle continued to bring on the drinks every time we asked for something new for us to try.

Around 2:30 or so Lyndsay called my phone.

Hey you! I am going to run home and catch up later I need to change clothes at some point.

How about NOT and you get over here and I will buy you a change of clothes? I stated without any hesitation.

For one second--- silence...than fine I’ll be there in a minute.

I just hung up on her as everyone was watching me.

Moments later she popped in... You know you can be a little ass just f-ing hang up on me like that. she blurted out.

Well you can be a little bitch and if you don’t watch your little potty mouth you’ll find out what I think about you. I barked out, do you want to go down that road again?

No sir, I am sorry I will be a nice little girl, Lyndsay said as she changed her attitude.

My phone rang again and it was Ashley this time.

Hey Ashley what’s up? I asked.

I am just getting in the hotel where can I find you?

All of us are at the pool come on in I have some things I need your help with.

She walked into the cabana slightly overwhelmed at the sight. April, Kate, and Caroline with no bottoms on. Benji, Lyndsay and myself along with Belle waiting for anymore orders.

Belle can you close off the curtains for a few minutes and join us. She did as told and everyone once again waiting for instructions.

So I would like to get ready for tonight so for starters Belle I am pretty sure I noticed a gift shop just around the corner. Please buy 4 shirts and shorts for April, Lyndsay, Kate and Caroline and charge it to my room. Just a simple t-shirt but all of them need to be the same.

Wait what about me? Ashley asked.

Well do you want to play or are you just going to tag along? I asked her.

Well...um I don’t know what are you going to ask me to do? she asked.

You wont know until you do it or I tell you to do it. I waited for a response and I glanced at Caroline.

Caroline stood up and walked over to Ashley who was starting to get nervous. Ashley have you ever wanted to experience something unexpected and let someone else make decisions for you?

Um.. I have never thought about but all I know is my life has been so boring the last few months and even the naughty feelings and things I did last night was a big turn on for me...she waited and than blurted out I am in for whatever.

Well than Belle I need a outfit for Ashley then.

What ever you want Shawn. I’ll be back in a few minutes. she stated.

Ladies remove all of your clothing and stand in a line for me. I want you in order of breast size smallest to biggest and you will stand there not covering up at all until Belle returns. If anyone tries to cover up they will expect a punishment.

Since the 3 of the girls only had to take off their tops it took a few seconds more for Lyndsay to remove her clothes but you could tell Ashley was taking a little more time. Still a bit nervous.

Caroline please help her with her bra strap, I asked.

Ashley breast popped out and all of the girls watched to look at hers.

Now figure out your breasts size without telling me or anyone else your size. I stated. And April you have a problem with your slave.

She glared at Benji and yelled out Why the hell do you have your trunks on? You know the deal when Caroline is naked so are you.

Benji leaped up out of his seat and yanked of the trunks very quickly and his rock hard cock was standing at attention.

I watched the girls moving around looking at each other breast to see if they could figure it out.

Why don’t you feel them a little to figure it out but dont say what the size is okay? I stated.

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-23-2013 at 04:15 AM.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:38 AM   #97
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

The girls moved in closer to each other. Kate was first and she grabbed Aprils breast and April and Lyndsay both reaching for Caroline. Once again you could tell Ashley was a little unsure so Carolin grabbed Ashley’s hand and put it on Kate’s while she caressed Ashley’s breasts.

All of the girls hands continued to move over each other and they all started to giggle about what they were doing.

I have never touched another girls tits before, Ashley stated.

I have never had any other girl touch mine before, April said. In fact I have never felt up anyone before either.

Lyndsay had both hands on Kates breasts and moved her index fingers and thumb to her nipple. She started to clamp down and than tug at them.

Kate didn’t mind at all because she loved nipple play so much.

Okay girls how about you guys figure out who goes where smallest to largest? With smallest starting on the left. I asked.

Caroline looked at Kate and said I think you and I need to stand together because we are the same size.

Oh yeah Caroline has an unfair advantage guys she works at Victoria Secret and yesterday the two of them did some bra shopping.

Each girl turned to Caroline when April stated You should put us in order because I am not sure.

I would be guessing. Ashley stated.

Caroline started telling each of them to stand feeling them up each up one last time when she asked. Master how would you like us to stand if two of us are the same.

If you are the same you must pick shortest to tallest and stand very close to each other skin to skin. I stated. Girls you nominated Caroline to choose so this is a good time for her to make money. You see I did promise Caroline she could make some money on the trip. If she gets you in the correct order I will give her $500. Sounds good?

Each stated in approval.

Caroline placed April first and Ashley next, followed by Kate. April was easy I thought she might be the smallest. Than she moved Lyndsay to the far right. She than stood very close to Kate. Kate moved her arm and wrapped them around Carolines waist and Caroline followed.

Master your task is complete, she stated.

Okay, lets make this fun, since you are standing at attention think of me as you drill sergeant. For tonight only if I say the words “Roll Call” each of you needs to stop what they are doing and stand in this line. Once inline I will say “Sound off” I want each girl to state your name and your breast size. Any questions?

No sir! they all stated.

Let’s test this idea out. Roll Call..each girl decided to play along and stood up straight and pushed out their chest slightly. Sound Off!

April breast size 34D

Ashley breast size 34DD

Kate breast size 36C

Caroline breast size 36C

Lyndsay breast size 36D

Very good ladies and Caroline looks like you got it right, you have made your master proud.

The rule was once inline you need to stand there until Belle returns but first I have something for you to watch and I need to speak to Ashley our escort for the evening.

I flipped on a porn flick on the tv and stated now please turn around and bend over and watch the tv not touching each other yet or playing with yourself.

Ashley come over and sit by me.

Each girl faced the TV and they watched as a girl was tied down by two men. They started to face fuck the girl and more men joined in fuck her holes.

Ashley and I continued to make plans when I noticed Lyndsay’s hand reaching down by Carolines pussy and teasing it.

I stood back up and pulled my hand way back and slapped Lyndasy’s ass again.

The girls could hear the slapp for sure and than Lyndsay unaware of it coming yelled out Fucking Hell that hurt. I think most of the others in the pool area heard that.

No touching and that potty mouth just got you in trouble Lyndsay. I laid down some of the towels and said Lay down on them.

What the fuck are you going to do? she asked.

She followed me as I pulled down my shorts and said open your mouth you little potty mouth. I ordered.

She opened up and every one realized what was going on.

I brought my cock about 3 feet from her mouth and realized my stream. After drinking all day it was fairly clear. I shot in her mouth for a little as it filled up I than moved over her face and and drizzled my last few drops on her tits.

Swallow it Lyndsay.

Wow that was hot, April said, I think I may have to try that.

Not now we are short on time as Belle was back with a shopping bag in hand and pulled my shorts back up.

I pulled Lyndsay up and wiped her down with a towel. She wasn’t sure what to say.

What did I miss? Belle asked.

April explained why they were standing this way and that Lyndsay had problems following orders.

So Belle before we find out what you picked for the girls. Can Caroline put you in the line as well?

Belle removed her top and asked Caroline where to stand.

That’s easy you need to stand at the end next to Lyndsay, Caroline pointed out.

What is your breast size Belle? I asked.

36DD she stated.

I grabbed the bag and sat down for a look. Very good Belle thank you very much.

I looked up and admired the moment for a second I had Six sexy females stand and waiting for me. Five of them were naked and one topless. Yes all of them did look amazing but Belles definitely fit her body type the best.

Girls.. Belle picked out some clothes for you to go shopping in now try them on. I stated.

Each girl pulled out a light t-shirt and a pair of cotton shorts and started to put them on.

The shirts were a white/light pink short sleeves and v-cut style but the type that was ripped in a V and it had a tiny red ph logo on the left side. The shorts were a bright white also with red logo as well.

They each had very perky breasts and nipples were even harder. Of the 5 girls Lyndsay areola’s were most noticeable.

Are we going to walk around the mall in this? Lyndsay asked. You can fucking see everything.

What did you say? I asked. Even though I heard her clearly.

I stood back up and opened the little mini fridge and grabbed a water bottle. Walking over to Lyndsay I opened the bottle in front of her.

She didn’t say a word. I poured the bottle all over her breast and her nipples popped out even more. Her front of her shirt was even more wet.

Now girls I am giving you each $200 cash and you have one hour to get a full outfit. Everything from shoes to panties and bras if you need them. You have to shop together and you may want to find something for Lyndsay to cover up with first. Bring all of the clothes up stairs you will be showering and getting ready any questions? I asked.

Shawn what shall I do with Benji? April asked.

Benji should hold on to all of your clothes and be your servant....and oh your clothing must be sexy but you all most help Caroline she needs to have something revealing, so we can show her off. So unless that all of the questions I want all of you back in my room in one hour. Oh one more thing you must also use the rest of your money to buy Benji something.

The girls left and I was standing alone with Belle she was still topless.

Is there anything I can do for you Shawn? she asked.

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-23-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:50 AM   #98
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Is there anything you wouldn’t do for me Belle? I asked.

Right now you could get me to do anything you want and not because it’s part of my job, she smirked.

Okay, I stated.

You see I get turned on all the time, I might even have a problem.
Belle said as she grabbed my hand and stuck it in the front of her bottom. I could feel she must shave or wax often.

Wow very smooth! I like it, I said. than I noticed the wetness. Wow that is amazing how wet you are as I closed in on her pussy lips.

Well it's smooth because I have been doing the laser treatment... well I get very very very wet, probably wetter than anyone I've seen. I also have a tendency to squirt, which can be inconvenient at times. My panties will quite literally soak through if I'm turned on continuously for more than 15 or 20 minutes, which usually happens every day. I have to do laundry a lot. she joked.
And well I... I don’t usually give this type of service to all of our guest but yes I would do anything you want.

We looked into each others eyes and I brought my lips to hers slowly at first than more passionately. We kissed for close to a minute with her standing topless I started to caress her large breast.

Your wish is my command she continued.

Remove your bottoms, I stated but take them off so you expose your pussy to me.

Belle laid down and slowly started to bring them off her ass first. She than brought her feet high up in the air.

I grabbed her feet and placed them together and pulled her legs straight up while she brought them to her knees. I stopped to look below she had a very wet pussy, yes wetter than I would have guessed. I than pulled them the rest of the way off. I than brought her feet to my mouth and begin to kiss and suck on her big toe.

I than put two finger in her slit without much of a warning as I was touching her feet. That moment she let out a very soft moan. My fingers slide in with ease to her moist juices.

Belles eyes started to roll back and her mouth was open. I was amazed of how quickly she was climaxing.

Are you already about to cum? I asked.

Yes more than likely, I am so horny right now I might cum all over this seat. She exclaimed.

I than parted her legs wide open and said I want to watch you squirt just like this but I want you to do it. Do you understand? I asked.

Without hesitation or a word she nodded and brought her finger to her clit. She pulled back her hood and started to rub her little bean with her two fingers. Occasionally bringing some juices up from her hole.

She was really flowing as I watched more fluid flow down her ass crack and pool around her anus.

After less than five minutes she came hard enough to collapse soaking the floor with her cum.

I softly set her legs down and said keep your eyes closed I want to do something.

She listened and I started to look at her body more. There was a crack of light coming from the curtain that danced above her navel to her nipples.

I reached over and started to kiss her breasts for a few seconds but I was interrupted by my phone beeping.

I reached for my things and pulled out five one hundred dollar bills and rested it on her navel.

Belle I am leaving now and...she started to sit up. I want to thank you for today and helping us all with our sexual desires.

Shawn it been a pleasure and you don’t need to give me this, with the money in hand.

Well considered it a tip. I leaned over and kissed her lips one more time.

I took my things and glanced at the phone it was a text message from Nicole.

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-25-2013 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:09 PM   #99
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Lots of updates to read. Good thing I know how to speed-read.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 07-26-2013, 06:39 AM   #100
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I left the pool area and realized if all of the girls were going to be coming up to the room to shower and clean up I was going to need some more supplies. The evening wasn’t something I originally planned for.

I glanced at my phone and the text from Nicole said “Be sure to check your e-mail soon”

So next to the casino is a Walgreens that I ran over to and grabbed a small cart. Not even thinking what I needed I found out I was going to need some help. I noticed a one of the girl attendants.

Her name was Sofia according to the tag on her polo shirt. She wore black tight pants and she must have been very young and wore her hair up in a pony tail.

Hello how may I help you? she said.

I thought for a moment it may be a very odd request, I am a guy more than likely twice her age coming in to buy an large assortment of female products how is this going to come out.

Well I have an odd request, I said, thinking to myself fuck what the hell maybe she will be cool. You see I am having a little get together and I need a few things of make up, hair brushes and maybe curling irons for tonight.

Really well I can help with that follow me. she said.

At first I was thinking maybe that’s all she needs to know but as I followed her I noticed she had a very nice body and her ass fit so perfectly in those pants. She stopped at an aisle and pointed down at the lower shelve and slowly bent down. I was not paying any attention to whatever she was reaching for. She started to kneel further down and her shirt bypassed the edge of her pants revealing a thong. It was a dark blue edge with white and I noticed it had blue little stars. I think she was teasing me.

She looked back at me and said, This is a good brand for a curling iron. She smiled at me when she caught my eyes.

Sounds good, I said.

This little get together can you tell me more? she asked. Her voice changed slightly like she was flirting with me.

Well the girls I am with are shopping for tonight and they are all coming back to my room to shower and clean up for dinner tonight. I want each of them to look there best you see and I don’t have much for them, I stated wondering if that was going to be enough information.

She paused and asked well how many girls and guys are in your group?

We have 5 girls and 2 guys if you count me, I said.

Wow those guys sound like they might get some action tonight.

Yes Miss Sofia they will. So can you load me up I am in a hurry and I don’t want to be late.

Follow me Sir as she smiled we walked over to some make up and she continued to drill on the questions.

So will they all shower together if so they might need to shave as well she said as she put two blades in the cart.

Thats a good idea and yes the will be showering together, I said.

She was very good at grabbing the supplies she didn’t need to think much about it and placed them in the cart. I continued to follow her around the store and she looked at me with a big grin and asked the question she must have been thinking about for awhile.

Well Sir I think you have the essentials but can I ask a few more questions before you go. Are you be guys be doing any naughty things together after dinner tonight?

Well you see the girls are amazingly sexy sort of like you and I am sure your virgin ears might not be able to handle it, I said as I brought my face closer to her.

She started to blush as I came in so close to her face I could hear her exhale. I could feel the sexual tension.

How do you know I am a virgin? she asked trying to remove her smile.

I soften my tone and whispered. Maybe it's a good guess and maybe it's because I wouldn't mind taking of those white and blue panties off with my mouth and touching you in places you have never been touched by anyone else.

I am a virgin and I do want to be touched. she was starting to breath heavily.

Well you are way to young for me I could get in a lot of trouble even talking to you in this store like this, I stated as I started to move away. You are half my age I could go to prison.

No please--- she grabbed my hand. I ...I want more..I’ve been really horny and you are very handsome and I well.I am a virgin and I feel...

She was really fumbling over her words. Her face was red and her brow was wet.

Sofia slow down, I can tell you are getting worked up. When was the last time you masturbated?

I did this morning before work and twice last night and once early yesterday. she blurted out.

It was so fun thinking about this little thing playing with her tight pussy.

Did you cum? I asked.

Yes I do every time.. she was almost potting at me looking for more direction and her tiny little body was trembling.

Than go into the bathroom stall and remove all of you clothing and play for the next five minutes. Will that help? I asked. I need to get going and pay for this though I hope you have fun for me.

Wait she stopped me again with her hand squeezing my wrist. You said you liked my thong what if i gave them to you and I worked the rest of the day with no panties. Would you like that?

Yes I would but hurry little one I am going to check out now, I stated as she left.

I stood in line for a good while and payed for my things. Just as I was about to leave the store, I heard Sir you forgot something.

She ran and reached out her hand into mine as I took them she went on her tippy toes and said thank you. I also gave you my cell will you call me? she asked.

We will see now go and do as you were told Sofia.

A while later I walked into the hotel room and got out my things and remembered to check my e-mail. Nicole gave a very detailed report of her task I sent and I decided to give her another task right away.

Just than the door opened and girls and Benji walked in.

Caroline was last she was trying to get her clothes off in the hallway.

April looked at Benji and stated Are you forgetting something?

He didn’t have to be asked twice and removed his clothing.

Ladies will everyone please sit down on the couch but Caroline come stand by me and face our guest. Caroline is going to read us something.

The couch was only big enough for the girls so April had Benji kneel on the floor next to her.

I gave Caroline the ipad with the email already pulled up.
Now Caroline stand up straight and read out load what you see, I said as I put my hand just above the crack of her ass on her back.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:42 AM   #101
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Caroline glanced at the screen and started to read out load for everyone.

Quote:
To my new master at room 2010

As instructed I am sending this report to you I hope you like

Before the dare:

Well my master told me about a shopping dare and I am very excited.. I can't wait to do it.. anyways I just showered I fully shaved clean and I've curled my hair my master will like that!!
I'm going to wear white booty shorts, a black small thong, black bra that pushes my breasts up! And a light red shirt that I'm going to button so it shows my belly button! I'm about to leave wish me luck!! I'm taking a small 4 inch vibe with me!

After the dare:

Wow!!!

I got to the parking lot and parked my car (I got a Mini Cooper) I looked in the rear view mirror and I got a little scared but then I thought I can do this!! So I went inside it is a big mall first went into Abercrombie and Fitch! I took some clothing off the rack a tee shirt and a skirt. Looked for the fitting rooms I found them in the back they had a big black curtain I went inside and shut the curtain. Took off my shorts and thong and I roll up my thong and made a bracelet out of it! I was amazed on how cute it looked I should do this more often! I looked around me and saw a small stool I sat on it spread my legs and turned the vibe on! I pressed it against my clit and couldn't keep myself from moaning! Luckily the music overnoised my moans. I wanted to build up a good edge before exiting. I was shocked on how many fluids exited my vagina and was dripping on the stool. I thought it was time to go so without looking I grabbed my shorts and cleaned the stool with it, bad idea. My shorts where wet now from my own fluids I put them on and looked in the mirror what spot the wetness effected. Shit! Right in me left ass cheek there was a darker round spot visible..
Can't do anything about that!! I exited the a&f store.
I watched as Caroline articulated out to us all the writings.

Quote:
As I walked on trough the mall feeling a warm spot on my left bum cheek.
I looked around and saw a vs store I went inside and looked around for some cute stuff I grabbed some small panties and a bra! I looked around for the changing stalls and saw that they where in the back. I casually walked over and entered a stool, they had doors so I locked them behind me. I was in a erotic mood still feeling my wet left cheek I thought maybe it will be covered if the whole shorts where wet. I got out my vibe and held it against my shorts! Immediately a darker spot was created by my own fluids. Where is all that wetness coming from?? I began to slightly moan again. I heard loud knocking on the door, I said I'm busy nobody answered my face turned red I felt like I was going to jail but the thought of being caught turned me on even more.
I decided to put my vibe back in my purse and open the door, a woman I think 35 years old came in and said hi I'm your personal vs shopper may I help you fit in to your selection of undergarments'

I said sure and I thought she's leave and give me some private space, she didn't and turned around I took off my blouse and gave it to her. She hanged it up meanwhile I took of my bra too and turned around! She looked at me and said you have beautiful breasts but I think you have the wrong size she walked away and came back with the right one. I tried out the bra and they fitted perfectly.. She looked at my now wet!!! Shorts and grabbed the panties I picked out. I took my shorts off and gave them to her she gave me the panties to try on. While I bend down to put them in she now more carefully looked at what I just gave her. A damp wet warm piece of clothing!! I blushed and my face turned super red. She said ahw it's alright, sometimes you just sweat and leak a little out then normal she actually felt bad for me! Now she was focussing on how I looked that is so cute she said and I felt obligated to buy it! She exited the changing room and took my wet shorts new a d new panties with her. She said I’ll be right back. I put on my bra and blouse! W8ted for her to come back. When she entered the room she held a fresh pair of pink nooty shorts in front of me with Pink written on the booty part I put them on and bouts the two pieces of lingerie! She told me she out my white shorts in the bag.
Caroline held the room up with each of her words from the screen, as I looked at the couch each person was touching themselves in different ways waiting on her next words.

Quote:
I exited the store and walked over to a fountain in the middle of the mall. I sat down and realized how close I came to getting caught. I planned out my next steps and thought it would be hot to write the name of my master in my body! I walked to the bathroom and went in the handicap stool. I took out my purse and looked for something I could write with. I found a eyeliner pencil and decided that should do it. I took off my new shorts and wrote: Owned by 2010 right above my pussy! I put the shorts back on and exited with a happy feeling! I walked around deciding where i should go next! I entered the target and right away walked to the woman's clothing section. I grabbed a pair of white pants. When entered in the clothing stall I undressed looking in the mirror seeing the text I just written on there. It turned me on so much that I desired to gram my vibe and put it in my butt I sat like a dog with my ass towards the mirror so I could check myself out! I spit on my vibe and pushed it in. After pumping slowly in the beginning I upped the tempo! I moaned like crazy! I looked at my wrist and noticed the thong still on there, I took it off and pushed it into my pussy! I looked back in the mirror again and thought I better exit now or I'm going to cumm! I thought lets keep the vibe in my but and the panties in my puss I turned the vibe off and stood up. I looked in the mirror and desired for some reason to lick the mirror and leave some pussy fluids behind by rubbing it with my pussy. After a while and the mirror being blurry smeared with my wetness I put my shorts back on leaving the thong and vibe in there. I exited and noticed I wasn't alone someone was scrubbing the floor did she hear me?? Did she noticed? She is going to see my mirror art .. I exited the target and walked out to my Mini Cooper. Walking was so hard with a vibe in my but even tough it was off. I sat down in my car reached down my shorts and pulled the thong out it was all squishy and wet. I started my car and put it in drive still holding the soaked thong the temptation was to big and I put it in my mouth! Omg that taste good I chewed and chewed it on the way home! When I got home I fell asleep on the couch later finding out the vibe was still in my shorts and must have fell out of my hole!
I picked up the phone and dialed Nicole..

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-26-2013 at 08:58 AM.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:19 PM   #102
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, please continue.

Yamask
Old 07-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #103
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Nicole answered right away and I instructed her that I would need that task completed in the next 2 hours and e-mailed to me. The moment you send the e-mail also send me a text.

Ladies it is time to get ready for tonight and get you all dressed up a bought some things to help you get ready in the bathroom. I stated.

Great because I need to piss like a race horse! Lynsday stated.

Master I need to go as well. Caroline asked.

I have an idea just a little competition for money last say another $500 for girls only, Who's in? I asked.

Whatever you do you better make it fast before I get it all over the floor! Lyndsay said.

All the girls said said okay and waited for instructions.

Benji will you help me move this couch over in the hall, I asked.

The room had a big entryway in the front that was some type of hardwood style floor. We put the couch on the far end of it facing the door. It was about 10 feet in length.

I want every girl to be naked and sit with you legs up on the couch.

No one asked any questions but followed my instructions. Now but you ass and pussy as far up to the edge and get you legs up. Each girl placed there hands on the behind their knees and spread eagle with there feet up high.

Benji and I will be the judge and you are going for distance, not amount or time. Just push it out and the furthest ones wins $500. Everyone understand before I say go.

Benji and I stood backs to the door with me turning on the hall light for the best view.

From left to right Lyndsay, Kate, Caroline, April and Ashley exposed there pussy straight at us.

Ready...set.. GO! I yelled out.

Lyndsay was first to shoot out a nice stream followed by Caroline. Both girls did well but I was hopping for a little more because it was only about 4-5 feet for both with Lyndsay having a slight lead. The moment they both finished I said stay in that position until the others are done.

Ashley pushed out a little flow but didn't even make it a foot. I am so sorry I didn't have to go that much.

Kate and April were still concentrating. And Kate blasted a good stream but it arched straight up in the air. It only landed about 4 feet.

Lastly April adjusted her ass and arched her back. I watched as a her pussy lips naturally opened apart and her stream was pointed at me.

Her flow hit about 1 foot short of me by my feet.

Wow, I said.

Holy Fuck! Lyndasy and her potty mouth said. How the hell did you do that?

You guys I work out all the time and I also do a kegel exercises during work. And.. ... all of the girls sat up and waited for April to finish. I like to work out with my dildo in my pussy.

Well that just made you $500 April. I stated.. Now girls we should shower.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:35 PM   #104
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Working out with dildo in pussy, umm; sounds interesting.

Yamask
Old 07-28-2013, 01:10 PM   #105
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I asked if the two slaves could help clean up the floor and both of them grabbed some towels.

We quickly realized that all though the shower was big it was not big enough for seven people.

So Shawn any thoughts on how we are going to shower. April asked. What do you think about Benji and Caroline cleaning us?

Yes that sounds great. Benji can clean you, Lyndsay and Kate first. Caroline will clean me and Ashley.

Benji started the shower and the 3 girls followed in. It was a little tight for 4 of them but it did have a removable shower head that helped.

Caroline took my shirt off first and then knelt on the floor and pulled down my shorts. My cock bounced in front of her.

Master my I insert that in my mouth please.

Well that's what you should do in that spot, I said with a smirk.

Ashely stood next to me closer as her eyes bouncing back and fourth from my cock to the shower. The shower had that big glass door that I held open for a better view. I started to watch closer to the shower as Benji's big hard on was getting in the way. Lyndsay started rubbing it while he was trying to soap up Kate. Kate turned around and decided to bend over. Lyndsay taking her cue pulled his cock into her pussy.

Kate started to moan and bounce back and forth as it inserted fairly well.

Finally Lyndsay spoke up, I want some of that, let me have it in me to.

Kate moved out of the shower as she was now clean.

Lyndsay started to a few pushes as Benji started to wash her off as well.

April grabbed the shower head and knelt down to Lyndsay's pussy. She moved the jet over her clit and Lyndsay started to moan harder.

Don't you cum slave you need to hold it in. April announced to the group. Ladies I want to decided when my slave can cum.

Yes master I will try but I should pull out soon, Benji stated.

April moved Lyndsay out of the way and yanked hard on Benji's large erection.

Now put that thing away now slave and finish cleaning me but you need to finger my anus while you clean me with your other hand. April stated as she moved to the door of the shower with her tits bouncing out. But you thumb in it.

She closed her eyes as Benji stood behind her. We couldn't tell when he entered her hole but she was enjoying it. She pushed into him and she used her hands to push out from the door.

Moments later Benji and April also left the shower.

Caroline never missed a beat and continued to suck slowly on my cock.

Okay Caroline you need to clean us now, as I lifted her chin up she opened her mouth wider and let go of my cock. Caroline please clean Ashley like I taught you to first.

Just as before she used her hair to clean Ashley and spread her ass apart and wash very good. I pulled the shower head down and forced the jet on Ashley's clit for just a little bit of play and Caroline moved her hands slightly in and out of her pussy. Ashley stood amazed and shy at the same time but closed her eyes trying to make herself comfortable.

The whole group watching as Caroline than also put her index finger in her anus without warning. The first second Ashley tensed up but told her..You need to relax Ashley is this new to you?

Yes I have never done anything with that spot. Ashley said.

Close your eyes and breath just relax you muscles and when you are ready give Caroline the lead and a better access.

She breathed a sigh of relief and started to spread her legs and bend over.

I grabbed the bottle of body wash and started to wash her hair and breast as Caroline slowly went in and out.

I handed Carloine the bottle and mouthed the words pussy to her.

Without warning she pushed it in her pussy and gasped with her mouth wide open.

Keep your eyes closed Ashley. i stated.

Our audience was speechless and enjoying the show.

Ashley was groaning madly and moved one hand above her clit and started to rub fast.

OOOHH FUCK! she yelled out.

Is it to much? I asked.

NO please don't stop I need to cum.

FUCK PLEASE GO DEEPER IN MY ASS HOLE. she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Ashley's face started to turn red and she opened her eyes and kiss me deep in my mouth with her tongue and moaned through a amazing orgasm. She removed her hand and started to collapse and go week.

Caroline pulled out and I help her sit down in the shower as her back against the wall.

Thank You so much that was amazing let me just catch my breath.

Ashley sat there while Caroline washed me off until we were finished.

I shut of the water and asked are you going to be alright sexy?

Yes just help me up and I will dry off.

The bathroom was filled with everyone naked almost as if I need to remind them what to do next.

Guys we need to get going the Limo will be waiting in about 30 mins downstairs, I stated.

I started to leave the room to get some clothes on when Kate stopped me.
Shawn the girls and I were wondering if we can all change together and do a little fashion show for you when we are done.

Sounds good why are you asking?

Well we all picked out something for Caroline and we need to know if it’s okay for her to get clothes on in the bathroom instead of the hall. You boy can go out there and wait.

Yeah, I guess just this once looking at Caroline.

Benji and I left the bathroom and started to get some clothes on.

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-28-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk