Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-03-2019, 08:16 PM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Ride that ... (A group kink dare)

Recently I was looking through Getdare and someone posted this task for someone to do http://www.ultimatecampresource.com/...that-pony.html

After a few days it popped back into my head and as I thought about it, I realized that there is a very easy way to make this a group kink task.

The most straight forward way is to have master's and subs (dressed as ponies) do the song with all the ponies showing themselves off.

But due to the words this song has so many variants:

"Here we go spank the sissy, crop the pony, pie the dumb slut, suck that dildo etc." Anything with one-one-two syllables.

Not only that, but you can also make it a competition like Stroke the pussy. Where the prancing one has to stroke themselves while walking the circle. The first one to cum wins (or loses) meaning they want to not stop at the same slave (or tries to stop at the same one to get them off quicker)

Even if you have one slave and multiple dom's you could do "Suck the Master/Mistress" where the slave would always go around the circle or just be tied up on a chair and the masters/mistresses would circle instead. When they stop the slave sucks/licks the person in front of them for a bit and then the walking starts again. The master could cum on their face and get out of the circle until everyone has had relief.

While it is harder to do since you need a group of people, I'm sure people can think of ways to format this to their liking.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
group, pony, ride, slave