Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 12-24-2016, 02:46 AM   #76
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
Sub.lucy I love to come sing your praises. You are doing a great job. I think a lot of people with a submissive personality would not fall into the role as well as you have. The great thing I love about your relationship with Sir Stefan is that you do to need an elaborate task. You can do something simply and the way it affects on your relationship with each other is amazing. Please keep writing amazing blog entries. Your writing is something I always check on when I come on to GetDare because I love to see your progress.

Sir Stefan, it is dry respectable how you come you her need and are at her side through everything. If you did not have so much focus on your sub and real life, i would advise you to start a school for training those with far inferior knowledge. I think people could learn a lot form how you are and your relationship with each other. There needs to be more caring doms like you. I know I have said this before, but I think in light of the moment, it needs to be stated again.

I have so much respect for the both of you and I cannot wait to see what the future brings.

Bests,
WBB
Thank you so much. This means a great deal to me. It makes me forget about stupid posts from stupid people who just want quick gratification. It makes me remember that there are really a lot of genuinely nice people here. It's for those people that I write this blog.
Your comment makes me want to keep going.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 12-24-2016, 02:56 AM   #77
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
Sub.lucy I love to come sing your praises. You are doing a great job. I think a lot of people with a submissive personality would not fall into the role as well as you have. The great thing I love about your relationship with Sir Stefan is that you do to need an elaborate task. You can do something simply and the way it affects on your relationship with each other is amazing. Please keep writing amazing blog entries. Your writing is something I always check on when I come on to GetDare because I love to see your progress.

Sir Stefan, it is dry respectable how you come you her need and are at her side through everything. If you did not have so much focus on your sub and real life, i would advise you to start a school for training those with far inferior knowledge. I think people could learn a lot form how you are and your relationship with each other. There needs to be more caring doms like you. I know I have said this before, but I think in light of the moment, it needs to be stated again.

I have so much respect for the both of you and I cannot wait to see what the future brings.

Bests,
WBB
Yes thanks.
This reply is amazing.
Blogging our progress is fun, it actually adds to the experience.
The fun however gets a big dent with stupid posts.
Your reply is amazing.
We keep posting.
We keep having fun.
(Well,.. Me.... My pet,... Thats something else ).
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 06:12 AM   #78
sir stefan
Account Banned

Well,... Almost Christmas!!!!
Assuming you don't fuckup today you will have made it to your requested denial period.
I can tell you, it was hard work. I constantly had to keep you horny. It was hard work but you asked for it and as a good owner gave you what you wanted.

For me the fun will start tomorrow.
From then your denial will be on my turns. I will allow you to touch during sessions. Get you to the edge, fully aware that you won't know whether i have an orgasm in mind or not.

In short,
It was fun that you achieved getting into a state of "always being 10seconds of rubbing away from an orgasm", but now you can prepare for phase 2.

To the readers,..... Stay tuned
Old 12-24-2016, 06:48 AM   #79
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 19 of denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Well,... Almost Christmas!!!!
Assuming you don't fuckup today you will have made it to your requested denial period.
I can tell you, it was hard work. I constantly had to keep you horny. It was hard work but you asked for it and as a good owner gave you what you wanted.

For me the fun will start tomorrow.
From then your denial will be on my turns. I will allow you to touch during sessions. Get you to the edge, fully aware that you won't know whether i have an orgasm in mind or not.

In short,
It was fun that you achieved getting into a state of "always being 10seconds of rubbing away from an orgasm", but now you can prepare for phase 2.

To the readers,..... Stay tuned

Hard work keeping me horny huh!?
Poor Sir...

But oh my... I begged to be denied until Christmas. With no mercy, however much I begged. I expected to be granted an orgasm around Christmas and that would be that; I would have made it...
the teasing is quite bad already... and now you're going to make it even worse
Phase 2... I'm not sure how I'm going to survive that

-------------------

Today I have already accumulated around 9 edges. Cunt time is really torturous now.
I've even earned myself a punishment because of my excessive horniness yesterday; my vibrator isn't working well and I wanted to open it up to see if I could fix it. Suddenly, for a very short while, it started working again. I don't know what I was thinking, but I held it against my cunt. At the highest setting... Within 10 seconds, I almost came. I managed to stop myself before that, luckily.
Very ashamed, I had to tell Sir that I had been using a vibe on myself while I'm not even allowed to touch except for the cunt time, three times a day. Sir told me that the punishment will be severe.

So now I have phase 2 plus a punishment waiting for me...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.

Last edited by little pet; 12-24-2016 at 06:50 AM.
Old 12-24-2016, 07:20 AM   #80
sir stefan
Account Banned

Well,.. i predict there will be nothing to worry about. Your hornyness will be in good hands. Ehhmm,... Little confession.... The idea of a crotchrope slipped through my mind.
But no worry,... Did not decide on a day yet.
Old 12-24-2016, 07:37 AM   #81
little pet
getDare Succubus

That would be very mean! How would I survive a day like that?! I'd be constantly on edge
Surely not at Christmas?

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-24-2016, 08:22 AM   #82
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
That would be very mean! How would I survive a day like that?! I'd be constantly on edge
Surely not at Christmas?
O yes,.. it will actually be funny.
You would need to slow down all your movements to avoid cumming. Perfect for between Christmas and newyear Because yes,..... Likely too much distraction to get any work done.

Don't worry, not during Christmas.
Old 12-26-2016, 12:32 PM   #83
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 21 of denial

Yesterday was Christmas, so I skipped on writing my blog.
I was however, very naughty. I touched my cunt again, late at night. I don't know what I was thinking... I was just so horny that all my cares went out the door for a while. Until I came to my senses... then I had to tell Sir about it.
As a punishment I will have to wear a chrotch rope tomorrow. From morning 'till night.
When I asked Sir if I was still allowed the mandatory cunt time 3 times a day, he told me that he wasn't sure... I was being punished after all. The morning cunt time was ok, as I wouldn't be wearing the chrotch rope just yet. For the afternoon and evening cunt time, I had tot bribe Sir with punishments for myself in order to still be allowed to touch. I had to, because if I wouldn't be allowed to touch, I would surely break the rules again.

So for the afternoon cunt time (2 minutes ) , I will have to put toothpaste on the crotch rope and wear pegs on my nipples for 10 minutes.
For the evening cunt time, I offered tot go stand in the corner for 30 minutes. Again, I got only 2 minutes. I managed to bribe Sir into giving me 5 minutes for quite a high price; I have to stand in the corner for 30 minutes, pants down, with my butt plug in my mouth (after wearing it 24/7), held in place by my ring gag.
I know I offered it myself, but that was after being made to edge and almost reaching orgasm. I would've promised anything, just to be allowed to touch...

The butt plug is still in my ass 24/7. It hardly bothers me now, but it still reminds me of who is my owner.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 12-26-2016 at 10:28 PM.
Old 12-26-2016, 12:51 PM   #84
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks my pet for the great report.
Indeed very bad.... touching.... while on a denial challenge!
The afternoon chat was fun!

I am actually very pleased now!
Until Christmass I was merely obeying you. Just persisting to keep you denied as you had asked. You had asked me to be fierce, not bending for any begging,.. until christmass.
So,.. after 3 weeks of patience..... 3 weeks of obedient ownership.... it'smy time now!!!
Finally I can get you denied against your preference. Finally I can get you to edge,... get you touching,.. more toucing,... begging,.....
Finally you don't know whether I will let you cum or not.

So, yes,.. it was a great afternoon. Getting you to the edge,... multiple times,... and then stop. Also telling you that i was not sure about tomorrows cunttime.

Not sure that you bribed me... Did I not bribe you? Getting you horny? Unable "not" to promise incredable tasks for a few lousy cunt-minutes.

Well,.... i guess everybody is anxious to see tomorrows report.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 12-26-2016 at 01:24 PM.
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 01:04 PM   #85
little pet
getDare Succubus

Well, I must admit you did bribe me... I guess I was trying to make it seem as if I still had some amount of control over who owns my cunt... I guess I don't...

It was only until after, that I realised what I'd offered for those few lousy minutes

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 12-26-2016 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-27-2016, 07:00 AM   #86
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 22 of denial

I'm writing this blog entry while in pain. Clamps on my nipples and toothpaste on my clit, under the chrotch rope.
I just had my 2 minutes cunt time and now I'm paying the price.

All morning the crotch rope has been driving me crazy; I had to loop the rope through the hole on the end of my butt plug, so with every movement, not only my clit gets rubbed, but I'm basically also stimulating my ass the whole time. Walking an driving my car have become torture. Sitting down and getting up are a chore as well. I'm trying not to sigh too much, but it's hard. All the while knowing that my orgasm is probably still far away.

Tonight I still have 5 generous minutes of cunt time ahead of me. Of course this is only going to cause more frustration. Plus the price is high.
But Sir told me I have to do it, since I've asked for it...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 12-27-2016, 02:29 PM   #87
little pet
getDare Succubus

Well... im finally free of the crotch rope...

Earlier this evening I was allowed my 5 minutes cunt time that I'd bargained for yesterday.
I decided to thoroughly enjoy it, because those minutes came at a high cost. I did manage to edge 3 times. That's real proof of how damn horny I am!
Then, the time was up and I had to go stand in the corner with my butt plug in my mouth like I'd promised. Luckily at that point, Sir was online.

He gave me a choice; do the 30 minutes and be done with it. Or; wait for him to finish his work and let him decide when I would be done. I chose the latter, because it makes me very horny not to know when I'm done and let Sir decide. And I knew it would please Sir as well.

First, I could finally take off the crotch rope! Then I had to remove the butt plug from my ass, and put it in my mouth . Sir counted down for me to do it, which was a big help. Luckily it wasn't too gross...
My ring gag fits exactly over the base of the plug and snugly holds it in place. Then I went to stand in the corner; pants down, hands on my head to wait for the Hangouts sound to signal me I was allowed to come out.

Corner time was tough. The plug kept tickling the back of my throat, making me gag if I moved my head up or down even a little. This caused excessive drool to completely wet the front of my shirt. I didn't know how long I was in for.
There was no escaping the plug that had just before been in my ass. I do clean it several times a day, but still...
All the while realising that I had offered this myself. For just 5 lousy minutes of touching my cunt. And still, the insides of my thighs were dripping wet with cunt juices.

Finally, I heard the hangouts sound and I was allowed to come out.
I changed into my bath robe, grabbed a glass of wine and we talked. Sir even made me stroke my clit with a soft paint brush. This was so incredibly frustrating! And then it got even worse, as I was then only allowed to stroke my labia and stroke just above my clit .

As you can imagine I'm going insane with horniness and there is nothing... I'll just have to go back to waiting again.

Waiting until Sir decides it's my time...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-27-2016, 03:29 PM   #88
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks my pet...
I was real happy to be there at start of your cornertime. And i truely wanted to offer you a free choice (it would not have been fair otherwise). Bur in fact i knew i ws doing you (bur certainly also myself) a favor by letting you opt for not having a timer and just wait until i was ready.
I finished ny work. A presentation. You have een all the time in a little window on my desktop.
Yes,... Cornertime is a big like of me!

After that.
Oh sure.
No denial without thorough teasing.
An other step in hornyness.
Bit morw crazy.
Very well... Very well

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:13 AM   #89
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 23 of denial

Phew! 23 days already. I can hardly remember what an orgasm feels like.
I had a lot of work to do today, so there was little chance to ponder my situation. But now that I'm done and I'm sitting on my couch, relaxing and browsing getDare, my horniness returns.

Tonight I'll receive my punishment for using my vibrator on my clit. And Sir told me he's going to teach me "respect classes", whatever that means...
So I have quite the night ahead of me...
I'm dreading my punishment, I don't know what it is yet because Sir loves to keep me in the dark about it, but it also makes me very horny.

Wish me luck!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-29-2016, 05:29 AM   #90
little pet
getDare Succubus

Talking Day 1

Yes, you read correctly; I'm back to day 1 of a new denial period.
Sir granted me a much awaited orgasm yesterday

I am now completely in the dark about how long it is going to take before I get to cum again. It makes me a bit nervous, but excited. Before my 23 day denial I never went longer than 6 days max without an orgasm. Now, Sir knows that I can do up to 23 days, maybe even longer.

But, of course I'll have to tell you about my orgasm. Actually, I had two orgasms.

First, I was punished for using the vibrator on my cunt while I wasn't even allowed to touch. I also received some respect lessons, because I had been especially bratty a few days ago. It was a very intense session and I ended up in tears. I have really really learnt my lesson and I'll certainly be on my best behaviour as long as I can.
During all this, I was very wet though. Horny, even. I hate being punished because that means I've done something that hurt or disappointed Sir. But the punishment itself, however severe, does turn me on immensely.

Afterwards, Sir made me rub my clit. And my labia. I had to alternate between gentle stroking and fast rubbing. I asked if I could stimulate my nipples as well and Sir made me put on my clams and attach weights to them.
Then I had to get on my knees and continue stroking my clit, while swinging the weights. This made me so horny that I was begging to cum.
I don't know how many times I asked, or how many times Sir told me no. I was completely out of it, constantly kept on the edge.
Finally though, Sir started counting down from 10. I know that meant I was allowed to cum when he reached 1. I had to swing the weight a bit more forcefully and then I had a very powerful, fucking wonderful orgasm.

I was sweating and panting but I wasn't done yet. After a short while, Sir made me stroke my clit again. It hurt a little but it started to feel good again very quickly. I don't really remember the second orgasm very well. Only that Sir made me edge again so many times. The second orgasm was even more powerful than the first and afterwards I collapsed on the floor, thoroughly exhausted and spent.

Needless to say; I slept like a baby

Now it's back to waiting, hoping, edging during cunt time...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk