Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-03-2018, 08:32 AM   #61
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

1. ... submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
If I also get googles. Could actually feel nice.
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight.
I prefer anal.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet.
Less disgusting I guess.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone.
Even though It would still be embarrassing it's less embarrassing than being touched by strangers.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week.
Both options involve being in public, but a week is much shorter than a year.
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger.
As much as I don't like contact with strangers I really don't like not being shaved.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
Actually I don't know.
8. ... go naked skydiving.
Skydiving, less exposing.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you.
It would probably be really scary and stuff, but one day is much less than a week. Also dog food is kinda bleh.
10. ... only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
I enjoy this.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week.
More hygienic.
12. ... sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
It could be fun actually.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:57 AM   #62
Venus11235

Would you rather?

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Thanks for that !

Likes: Denial, humiliation, spanking, punishment, bondage, play.
Dislikes : Nipples torture, ice, corner time, lines.
Limits - Public, permanent, family & friend, scat, drinking urine.

I have : dildo, rope, house items.

Kik : Venus11235

MY AMA
Venus11235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:33 AM   #63
nareth

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Love: body writing, shaving, pet play
Like: anal, plug tails, furry, submission, sissy, pink clothes

Maybe/Willing to try: hidden feminization, hidden public, hypnosis, keyheld chastity, body paint
Punishment: nails, pain, edging, tan tattoos, chastity
Limit: blood, family, face, cam,pee, scat, social suicide, permanent, pics (with exceptions at my discretion)

PM Dares

BDSM test
Toys Toy pics
Fav. dare
nareth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 09:07 AM   #64
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

Would you rather?

I have a fear of falling out of planes

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 09:47 PM   #65
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Would you rather?

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing). At least I could move around

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 11:27 PM   #66
Tempting_rebuttal

I think with the other, I would freak out after very little time with feeling like I'm not getting enough air. No thank you

2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight

Again, the other way I'd be afraid of not getting enough air the other wy 'round

One lick or taking time to eat something off someones foot.. Kinda answers itself ;P

This sounds like an experience that would be worth trying once

I feel like you could be somewhat innocuous with this option. And it only lasts a week, so not so torturous

Yeah, I'll take the every-once-in-a-while a bit awkward over "Oh god why don't you take care of yourself?!?

No face please!
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy public park.
I love horseback riding. If I gotta be naked doing one or the other, might as well be doing the one I love!
Assuming the dog food had nutrients that worked for people, I wouldn't mind trying this. I mean, it's something I've definitely taken time to fantasize about in the past anyway

I'm a bottom with interests in bondage; of course I'd choose the latter

Felt physically repulsed by the other so leaves me only one option, huh?

I already sleep naked and sleeping spread eagle could be kinda fun
Old 08-01-2018, 08:18 AM   #67
fyk
Distinguished Member

fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 08:47 AM   #68
Mjennings

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your
preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone
OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.

PM DARES

Likes chance/dice games, light cbt, exercise, masturbation, edging, foreskin, random instructions, ratings/inspections, body writing, ice

Dislikes spanking, nipple torture, wedgies, anal, denial

Limits face, blackmail, piss/scat, blood, permanent, exposure, sissy, spending, $, voice

Toys Vibrating butt plug/cock ring, Household (chopsticks, elastic bands, clips, markers, toothpaste, etc)

Do not contact me unless 18 +
Mjennings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 12:46 PM   #69
beof95
Distinguished Member

Would you rather?

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 10:46 AM   #70
Trump
Account Banned

1. submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet
4. be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face.
8. ... go naked skydiving
9. be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week
12. sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Limits: vomit, family, scat, dangerous

dislikes: pics/vids, pee, denial, ruined orgasms

loves: anal, verbal degradation, rape\gang rape fantasy, extreme spanking, bjs, male worship

Kik Trumpdare
Trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:54 PM   #71
Vaylex

I asked 12 of these before[/URL], here's 12 new ones.
I hope you like these. Please tell me also what you think about them.

Would you rather?

seems rather long but 24 hours in sperm cant be good for you

the mouth feels more intimate to me

id clean it thoroughly first

I might even cum without touching myself

second choice seems really inconvenient

just get a professional pubic hair shaver

not sure who wants to see that but no face for me

ugh, I hate skydiving so please bind me when I'm on the horse

dog food is terrible and for 7 times longer? no thank you

I'm a rope bunny

really difficult and if it's something I really don't want in my system, they'll have to put the force in force feed

bondage is fun, maybe a machine can be added to keep me restless
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:37 PM   #72
Kinky Lilly

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).oh both sound so much fun, can i do 24 of each?

throat, ass would hurt

i like feet, that would be fun

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.i would love to be eaten by either sex

glass walls, unless someone wants me to wear diapers for a year

im lazered, but if not id let it be shaved by stranger

shower, thats sexier

naked horseback sound fun

i;d love both, but public would be more fun especialy if they tickle me

id rather spend my whole life tied

force fed since its less control

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.[/QUOTE]
both, sound like so much fun
Kinky Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 06:15 PM   #73
Guy_1

1. Sperm, obviously.
2. Can't I have both. If he's huge, ass, if not throat.
3. Lose/lose, I guess the quicker one.
4. Not allowed to touch, then after have fun.
5. Glass walls
6. Stranger, I need to maintain my bush.
7. I guess toilet so no-one knows it's me.
8. Horse riding.
9. Stocks.
10. Tie me up
11. Force fed.
12. Peanut butter.

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88418
Guy_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 09:07 PM   #74
zackertman
getDare Sweetheart

I think the moisture of the sperm would get to me.

Would be hard to breathe while being throatfucked

Feet aren't as gross

I'd make some friends

I can suck it up for a week.

I'd find a series of chill barbers.

Butt cam definitely

Again, only a day.

I'd learn how to do it safely

Not nearly as gross

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed
PB would be super uncomfortable
nipple play, deepthroating/oral, humiliation, degradation, anal

Dislikes/Maybe- piss, cumplay, denial
Limits- family, scat, full public, a2m
Toys Clothing Pm Dares
The most daring thing I've done is gone on a short walk on a path in the woods while crossdressed. I think someone on the beach nearby saw me too.
zackertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 04:07 PM   #75
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Would you rather?

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise being eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk