Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2022, 09:13 PM   #1
Sumiko

Book Control my calendar f, 27, slut.

Due to some people harassing me and posting limit breaking tasks I deleted the old calendar and took a break. I have started a new calendar and the link is https://teamup.com/ksgmgd3977y8td1woh if ANY post, task, or punishment breaks the rules I will be deleting it. There will be no forgiveness on me deleting the item. If you have questions or would like me to add a pre-approved task you can DM me any time. My limits have not changed but I will be more picky about accepting tasks and dares.

Please post your username so I can thank you for the task and give you a full report.

Just a reminder: Have fun, follow my rules.

My limits are public, involving other people, permanent, blood, vomit, illegal, and nothing that will hurt too bad.newly added due to some very rude people NO PHOTOS!

I am still fairly new to anal and own small silicone buttplugs, lube, nipple clamps, a penis pump (used to make pussy swollen), diapers, a 2L enema kit, bullet vibrator, a dildo, and house hold items.

I humbly ask you to fill my calendar with different tasks and feel free to pm rules and I will add them here. I normally go to bed at 8-10 pm and have personal rules for myself that keep me on track (ie eating 3 healthy meals a day, drinking plenty of water, and 1 hour of exercise).

I am also open to possible new rules.

More to know I do live with two other people whom I would not like to involve and I can do minor tasks while I am working (pm me ahead of time for approval in those).

Kik name is :yaoipasta (it's dumb I know very old acct)

Kik yaoipasta

Last edited by Sumiko; 01-10-2022 at 05:41 PM.
Sumiko is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
calander, control, diaper, reports, task