Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-30-2021, 11:22 AM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default The stalker

I had just showered and heard the phone ringing in the lounge, the landline, it rarely rang.

I padded naked into the lounge to get the phone, my flat was a new build on the tenth floor, great view but a little over looked.

Hello, silence, then a woman spoke, "mmmmm, nice cock, careful you a dripping wet!"

Fuck, somebody was spying on me!

"Fuck you" I slammed the phone down, it rang again. I picked up the phone.

"Temper temper, I was being so nice, a compliment, I said nice cock and I meant it. Are you gay or something?" the voice asked.

"No!" I hissed.

"Good, now be a good boy and I may let you cum for me" she teased.

"You do want to cum and cum for me, don't you? she sighed and paused.

"If you are really good, I may knock your door and you will let me in so you can fuck me as you wish, any hole any how, just for your satisfaction then throw me out of your flat, a used dirty slut like I am" the voice teased.

"Would you like that?" the voice asked.

"I guess that is a yes as you are slowly masturbating as I am speaking to you" the voice added.

I stopped and let go off my cock, the bitch must be watching me, I thought.

"Oh dear did I say something to upset you?" the voice asked.

"I am serious, please continue stroking" she added.

I stroked, who the fuck is she and how did she get my number I thought.

The thought of her watching was turning me on and precum dripped from my hard shaft, my balls were tight too but I guess she knew that.

The phone line went dead, fuck she got me hard and worked up and fucking hung up on me, bitch!

The intercom buzzed, I answered.

The voice, a voice I knew all too well said "Are you going to let me up now or what?". I pressed the main building door release.

I waited, naked, hard cock in hand, slowly stroking.

A few minutes later a few sharp raps on the door!

Two more sharp raps on the door.

The landline rang, I answered.

"Don't keep me waiting or I won't let you cum" the voice hissed.

The line went dead again.

I walked to the door and opened it then everything went black!

I slowly woke, my head fucking hurt and my body felt on fire, I tried to move, I could not, I was spread eagled on top of the bed naked, my ankles and wrists cuffed and restrained, my cock was soft.

I woman walked into the bedroom, dressed in black tight leather I could only see her eyes and mouth.

"I see you are awake, you kept me waiting, that was not nice" she hissed.

She kissed me and looked deep into my eyes before attaching wires to my nipples, then I felt searing pain across my chest before I blacked out again.

when I woke again I felt searing pain in my nipples. I looked down they now had piercings and a chain connecting them to a leather collar around my neck. I looked further down and my cock was in some form of metal cock cage, it was squeezing my cock hard.

The woman spoke, "If you had been a good boy as I asked I would of let you cum before I caged your cock, but you chose not to be, so tough"

I felt a discomfort up my arse, it felt full, then I realised something was up it!

Then a buzzing started in my arse and slowly got more powerful, the woman turned, flicked the lights off in the bedroom leaving me now in total darkness and she left the room.

I could feel precum leaking from my caged cock, it felt good at first then the pain got worse as all of my fluids were milked from me until my balls were dry and yet the milking continued, it was agony, total agony.

I passed out with the pain, yet again.

I woke in darkness, I moved my arm, it was free, so were my legs, my collar and chains had gone, my cock uncaged and nothing up my arse, my nipples were still sore, I got up, checked the flat, the woman had gone.

I found a hand written note by the telephone,

Thank you for cumming for me, until next time!

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 10-30-2021 at 11:32 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 11-14-2021, 08:14 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Days and then weeks passed, my caller did not call, the phone was silent. How I missed her voice, my stalker's voice!

I was giving up on her when the phone rang, "Missed me?" she asked.

"Fuck, you know I have, don't you?" I replied.

"Enough to strip off stark bollock naked for me?" She asked.

I thought but only for a second or two before I started to strip my clothes from my body, I could feel my hardness growing and I guess she knew that. Off came my shirt followed by my trousers then socks. I stood just in my underwear before letting my hard cock spring free for her to see as I removed them too.

I picked up the phone and listened, "Mmmm, nice cock, hard too, wank for me" she ordered.

I stood totally naked looking out of the windows, my cock in hand, slowly wanking for her enjoyment as well as mine. She had told me to wank but not mentioned me spunking, so I just wanked slowly, just like she wanted.

Again I picked up the phone, "Good boy" was all she said so I continued to tease myself because I knew that is what she wanted, me begging her to let me cum!

My orgasm began to build, I picked up the phone again, "Mmmm she sighed, you are so naughty, I now have my fingers in my panties watching you, naughty but so nice boy. Shall we try to cum together?" she asked.

The dirty bitch was getting off watching me masturbate as she was masturbating too, time to test her, I thought. "Dirty bitch, if you want to cum, you do it face to face, skin to skin, not over the telephone" I hung up!

As I began to redress my self the phone rang, I let it ring, she could wait!

On her fourth attempt, I picked up. "How should I cum?" she asked. "By my hand or yours or by your hard throbbing cock deep inside my soaking wet pussy as you fuck be hard and deep?" she continued.

"Why ask when you know the answer, bitch, hard and fucking deep is good with me!" I replied.

"Mmmm, I hoped you would say that, what girl does not like hard and deep fucking, I sure do!" she teased.

"But what girl does not like to be wined and dined first, like a girlfriend, or do you want a cock hungry stalking bitch of a whore instead?" she asked.

"Again, why ask the question when you know the answer, bitch, the cock hungry whore of course!" I replied, teasing her.

"Mmmm, you are really making this cock hungry whore so horny and I think you know it, no, I know you know it!" she teased.

The phone went dead, she had hung up on me! Bitch, damn bitch!

I waited, minutes passed the phone was silent, the bitch, a cock teaser, I thought.

I made my self a hot drink, then the intercom buzzed, I answered.

"Well, I want and need more than words, do you?" she asked.

I buzzed her into the building and waited, saying nothing.

To be continued . . . . . . .
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 11-14-2021, 01:00 PM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

I walked to the door and opened it then everything went black!

I slowly woke, my head fucking hurt and my body felt on fire, I tried to move, I could not, I was spread eagled on top of the bed naked, my ankles and wrists cuffed and restrained, my cock was soft, but would it remain so?

I opened my eyes but saw only blackness, I listened carefully.

Somebody was in the room with me, I felt somebody touch me and stroke my lips, the finger pushed into my mouth and I let it enter, licking it then sucking at it until it was gone and replaced by searing pain in my nipples, the left first then the right, they felt on fucking fire.

The woman smiled as she looked at her prey and dropped globs of hot wax onto each of his nipples in turn, knowing the man was powerless to stop her abusing his body, yet his cock twitched and began to get hard, he liked it she thought or his cock liked it either way it was getting hard and his body was getting turned on.

"Fuck" the man cried out as pain flashed from his hard cock directly to his brain as the hot wax was dripped on it as she slowly lowered it closer to his hard cock smiling as she did so enjoying seeing the man in pain, pain she was inflicting on him.

Fluids began to drip from the woman's now wet vagina soaking her panties as she tortured her prey, him powerless to stop her.

When her panties were soaked enough with her fluids the woman removed them and stuffed them wet crotch first into the bound man's mouth.

Something had invaded the man's mouth, not flesh but wet material, the taste of a sexually aroused woman, her taste was arousing me more, my cock was so hard it hurt even the searing pain did nothing to soften it's flesh one single bit.

"FF U C K" I cried out the best I could as pain ripped through my balls, the hot wax burning my delicate skin to shreds, yet I wanted more as she dripped the hot wax ever closer to the skin of my poor damaged scrotum.

I chewed and sucked hard on her fluid soaked panties for any kind of pain relief, some pleasure to balance out the pain in my tortured brain.

The woman heated a slim metal rod, over the flame to make it sterile, then blew on it to cool it before inserting in into and down the man's piss pipe adding some lube to ease it's entry until it filled his erect cock making it even harder.

Something entered my cock, I felt something hard sliding down inside my cock, not painful but different in a good way I thought.

The woman attached one crock clip to the man's big toe, the other to the end of the metal rod, now inserted into the man's cock, she flicked the switch on the device to on as she smiled!

A loud scream filled the room as the voltage pulsed from low to high through the mans genitals, entering through his cock and exited from his big toe.

As the man got used to the pain and his body produced it's natural pain killers the room became quiet again but this took several minutes and the man bit down hard on the panties as he tried to suck them while he waited.

Strangely the man could also feel his orgasm building, the signs he knew all too well, fluids began to leak past the metal rod and drip down his cock to the woman's delight causing her orgasm to begin to build too in her body.

The woman wanted more, she wanted his hard cock inside her, pumping and pulsing then maybe discharging his warm spunky fluids inside her. She switched the device off removed the crock clips and withdrew the metal rod carefully.

The pain vanished instantly and then I felt the rod being removed, something wet and warm soon replaced it as the woman lowered her dripping vagina over the man's still hard penis until she could get no more of him inside her.

She began to fuck herself using him as her dildo, her sex toy, pumping him harder and harder then stopping just as he started to swell inside her as he approached the sexual edge. After he had cooled off she began again to fuck him hard, she kept teasing him pushing him more and more to his cliff edge.

"Please" I tried to utter, I so need to cum, the bitch just stops, just at the wrong time for me and she knows it!

I love to hear him beg, men should beg I thought as I pumped his cock building up my pleasure as I denied him his pleasure. He would cum when I am ready maybe not at all if I get my way!

The woman began to orgasm and she removed his cock from her just before her body began spasming as she knew that would make him cum for sure and enjoyed her pleasure as she watched his cock twitch and nothing more, him powerless to get more stimulation that he needed to orgasm too.

The woman pulled her panties from his mouth, "No" he cried, "Fuck NO!".

Ninety nine percent is never enough he thought, the damn bitch knows that.

To be continued . . .

Should he be allowed to cum, should she take any pity on him or should she be a selfish cock hungry little bitch of a whore?
Old 11-14-2021, 01:40 PM   #4
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I love the way you build it and then leave us hanging. Can't wait for the next installment. I hadn't seen the first one. Need to look for the other stories you started and haven't seen since.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 11-15-2021, 03:25 AM   #5
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

The woman left the bedroom and came back holding a shot glass, a man's spunk should never be wasted she thought as her orgasm began to now mellow having enjoyed his hard cock so much after torturing her prey.

"Ask me nicely and I may let you cum for me" she whispered to her bound prey, his body covered in hot wax and small red burn marks that covered his penis and scrotum too. Nice work she thought as she took pictures using her mobile phone, trophy pictures to enjoy later, when she was alone. Maybe she could orgasm again later looking at her work, I hope so she thought

"Please, please, pretty please let me cum for you as my reward for being a very, very good boy" he uttered in hope.

She took his semi limp cock in her hand and it soon has hard again as she slowly wanked him into full hardness, slipping his foreskin over his knob as precum leaked from his cock in response to the pleasure he was getting from her warm firm hand.

He softly moaned. That pleased her as she continued to work on his hard leaking cock.

Fuck I so need to cum, please let me he thought, no more getting to the edge and stopping, that was more agony than the pain she had inflicted on my body, the tightness in my scrotum made the pain from the hot wax even worse, oh please let me cum!

"Yes good boy, cum for me, cum hard like a good boy deserves to cum" she whispered to the man as she increased the pace of her hand stroking his cock, now wanking him hard, the shot glass in the other hand to catch his discharge, which she hoped he would enjoy later.

His cock began to swell as his blood rushed into it in her warm hand, he was close to the point of no return and they both knew it!

Pleasure hormones began to flood the man's brain as his first spasm hit his body hard, his spunk missed the glass and he felt a wetness hit his face as the first of his spunk dribbled down the side of his face. He felt no more wetness on his body as his cock continued to pulse, spasm after spasm of fluids until he was now firing blanks.

The woman missed his first spasm but caught the rest of his discharges in the shot glass, he must of put five maybe six spurts of warm fluids into the shot glass before his painful balls were empty, his last two spasms were dry ones.

"Good boy" she whispered as she took the electric stun gun from her bag, placed the two prongs onto his thigh, pressed the button and let the fifty thousand volts do it's work on his naked body.

As the man's orgasm was slowly dropping down he felt a searing pain then his world went into darkness, his brain trying to work but failing badly.

Slowly the man regained his senses, he moved an arm, it was free, so was his other arm and legs, No longer bound to his bed. He removed his blindfold, the light hurting his eyes at first. He looked at his naked body, wax still stuck to it a little red burn marks from the heat of the wax. He got up and examined the damage to his genitals in the mirror, sore but not too bad he thought. Nice work bitch!

He walked out of the bedroom, the woman had gone, just like before. He walked over to the telephone, a note and shot glass containing some liquid caught his eye.

He read the note.

Until next time, have a drink on me, you earned it, good boy. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me because I would love a regular good boy to use and abuse. I will be in touch, I will ring you!

Yeh, the man thought, I know you will ring again and I know I will let you in!

The picked up the shot glass and drank the salty fluids, his fluids and his cock began to stiffen again as he thought over what had just happened earlier.

He wanted more, no he needed more, he needed to submit to her demands more and more, his body and it's pain the price he had to pay for it. A price well worth paying he thought as the last of the salty fluids drained from the shot glass into his mouth and he enjoyed every last drop of it.

Ring soon, he thought, glad you enjoyed the ride, bitch!

To be continued. . . . . . . . .
Old 11-16-2021, 02:06 PM   #6
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Days passed, weeks passed, nearly a month passed and the stalker did not call, the phone remained silent.

Just as I was giving up hope I received some mail, addressed to Mr G Boy followed by my address, inside was Just a USB memory stick, well wrapped and a note,

Sorry, I have been busy, you are not my only good boy you know, but one of my top five good boys for sure. Maybe the USB memory stick will interest you, I do hope so!

I plugged the USB memory stick into my laptop, I opened it, it contained mainly pictures and videos. I clicked on the first video.

Fuck, a woman could be seen standing over a man tied spread eagled on his bed, not me I thought. She was wearing a tight black leather suit including a hood, only her eyes could be seen.

The man had a big cock and it was very hard, I smiled, he was bigger than me, in length and girth, luck of the draw, you are given what you are given, I thought.

The woman was inserting needles into the mans cock, lots of them, his blood dripped down his cock, I winced a little, Would I like it, I thought, would I be brave and trusting enough to let anybody do that to me, mmm.

I noticed the man was precumming a lot despite his pain, yeh I like some pain, but there is pain and PAIN I thought.

Then the woman took a small gas powered lighter and heated up each needle, the blood flow reduced, well it would, I thought, yet the man was still dripping precum, maybe more than before. He or his mind and body were enjoying what she was doing to him, mmm.

I found myself getting hard as I watched the video, I too was leaking precum!

I closed the video and opened the next video file.

A woman, the same woman, I thought, wearing a tight black leather suit including a hood, only her eyes could be seen. Slowly she stripped but left her hood covering her head. Fuck, her body was covered in tattoos and she had lots of body piercings and I do mean lots, breasts, torso and genital, her genital piercings interconnected together to seal the entry to her her vagina and her clitoris and it's hood had piercings too. Was this my stalker, I thought, maybe, maybe not!

She unzipped the covering to her mouth then put out her tongue, fuck it was forked just like a snake's tongue!

I closed the video file and opened the next one.

Fuck, it was me, my last session, the hot wax, a woman wearing a tight black leather suit including a hood, only her eyes could be seen was dripping the wax, first my nipples, then my torso, cock and finally onto my scrotum.

I was so hard and wet and soon was wanking my cock as I watched myself on the video, but I wanted it to be her hand not mine, pain or no pain.

Just as it was getting interesting the video ended and and I had not cum, I guess that was what she had intended, cunning bitch!

I guess she knew I would open the video files in that order, or did she. Did she want me to submit my cock to the needle torture willingly I thought.

Should I get a PA piercing and really surprise he I thought, would she like it, could I take the pain and thought of it being done to my cock, so many questions and no answers.

Then I saw a file README.txt on the USB memory stick

I opened it.

Hope you liked the content, love you to get a PA piercing, if you are brave enough and become my HEAD (excuse the pun) good boy! Well?

Fuck was she reading my mind now, I thought, did she know me better than I knew myself?

I closed the laptop screen down and thought, I wanted to view each and every fie on the USB memory stick that she had sent to me, and would later!

To be continued . . . . . . . .
Old 12-09-2021, 02:20 AM   #7
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Sorry for the delay in an update to this story, sadly I have not been well and feeling like writing.
Old 12-10-2021, 04:14 AM   #8
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

I tried to sleep later but my mind was racing thinking about my Stalker, the USB memory stick and the thought of getting my body pierced. Could I do it, the pain in my poor cock!

Sleep did come but I woke with a very hard cock, painfully hard, sometime in the darkness of the night. I was leaking precum from my knob, not usual for my nocturnal erections, something new for me. I so wanted to cum, to spunk but decided that until I had done what I had to do, got pierced, then I would not be allowed it to happen. Motovation, yeh I needed motovation!

I got up, hit the Internet looking for places local to me that did intimate piercings, reading reviews. I wanted somebody who knew what they were doing for sure. Noted names and phone contact numbers onto paper ready to make some calls later. All the time I was doing this my cock remained very hard and I leaked precum like never before. What was my body telling me?

Light came, my research done, I ate breakfast, showered then made a call.

"Hello, I am looking to get a PA piercing done, the sooner the better before I bottle it. I found you on the internet, you have rave reviews, so can you help me?"

I paused.

A man spoke, "I think so, but my partner does all the needle piercing work, body modifications etc, me, I am the inking man if you want a tattoo done, let me put you on to Julie, mate" He paused.

"Hello, Vince said you are after a PA?" Julie asked.

"Yeh, Never done anything like this before a body modification newbie, does it hurt a lot?" I asked sounding stupid.

Julie knew I was scared, who would not be, your cock, a needle, blood, pain!

"Being really honest most guys tell me that getting a PA was not that bad pain wise, most say getting their nipples pierced hurt more but everybody deals with pain in their own way, some better than others" Julie flicked through her diary, she had received a cancellation yesterday, so 3pm to 4.30 pm today was free later.

"Look, can you come to the studio later, 3pm for a face to face chat and maybe more, don't drink, pop a couple of 500mg paracetamol before hand, no other drugs, just see how you feel about it. Cards or cash will be fine!" Julie laughed as she tried to reel me in!

"Yeh, See you later Julie and thanks" I ended the call, my cock was rock solid.

I liked the sound of Julie, I some how trusted her with the safety of my cock, fuck would I get a massive erection naked in front of her, I thought.

In just over four hours I would have my answer!

Just after 3pm I stepped into the studio, rather trendy and spotless clean, Vince was nothing like I expected, no hairy biker, dressed smart in designer labels, a full sleeve tattoo on one arm. I explained I was here to see Julie, Vince nodded, "The PA guy?", he asked. I just looked sheepish and nodded back. "Like a tattoo to go with that, anywhere?" Vince laughed as Julie walked in from the back.

Julie was about five foot six, blonde hair blue eyes, wearing a white coverall uniform, she had good size boobs for her size and a cute pert looking arse, mmm, I thought, down boy, this is not the time or the place! I could feel my cock growing hard.

Julie noticed my hard cock problem, how could she miss it, i was wearing tightish jeans and the outline of my hard cock was clear for her to see.

"Oh dear, oh dear, i can't do your PA if you have a hard cock and you do want a PA done, don't you, naughty horny boy?" Julie teased.

"If you want to wank it off and come on my tits, it will be a twenty extra, call it a service charge, then I can start work, so naughty boy time to be a man and get this PA done. Strip!" Julie ordered.

Well I just obayed her and started to get naked and as I looked at her, Julie did the same, soon she stood just in a pair of white panties, fuck Vince had been at work on her I guessed as Julie had tattoos around each of her breasts and each nipple sported a barbell piercing. I stood naked my hard cock twitching to my pulse as I admired Julie's body.

Julie smiled, knelt in front of me and uttered "Cum for me naughty boy, cum for me please!".

I was so sexually excited it did not take me long to blast spurt after spurt of warm thick fluids onto Julie's tits until my balls were empty and my hardness started to subside. Julie stood and I noticed a damp patch on the front of her white panties, then Julie cleaned up my spunky mess from her body, she had enjoyed it too!

"Down to work, naughty boy, on the couch, face up" I just did as I was told.

Julie showed me several PA sizes and advised that we start with something in the smaller range, the piercing can always be enlarged later if I wished.

Julie took hold of my cock and inserted something metal down my piss tube, then the pain hit my brain as the cold sharp steel drove it's way thought my soft delicate knob on it's way to the outside world, seconds later Julie fitted my PA through my knob and locked it into place. There was minimal blood but the pain dropped to a throb, that was good, very good.

"Nipples?" Julie asked looking deep into my eyes, I thought for a second and just nodded. Julie could do whatever she wished as I broke her gaze and looked at her tits, pure works of art I thought, perfection.

Searing pain, pain worse than my PA pain bought my mind back to reality as Julie made short work of piercing my nipples. "Bars or rings?" Julie asked.

"Bars" I uttered, "A good choice" Julie replied as she fitted my nipple bars to each nipple in turn.

"Feeling brave enough to show Vince my work?" Julie asked. I just nodded.

Julie went to get Vince from his studio, he had no client until later and he dropped the latch on the Yale entry door lock as he and Julie went into the back.

I lay stark bollock naked on the couch coming down from the pain, more a dull throb now as Vince and Julie returned.

"Nice work darling as always, maybe I can tempt him to get inked too" Vince said with a smile.

"Show him yours darling" Julie ordered Vince.

Vince dropped his trousers and underwear to reveal himself to me, wow, what a work of art in his groin area, a large cock or was it a snake, hard to tell with a thick shiny PA running through the mouth of the tattooed snake that covered his cock and coiled it's self around his body, coil after coil. Art, true art for sure, then Vince redressed himself.

Julie explained the rules around keeping my piercings clean and heathy and she explained about not spunking for a while or two. I handed Julie my credit card, "£300 with all the extras?" Julie asked, I nodded and thanked her as I typed in my PIN into the card machine.

Julie and Vince both hoped to see me again as we said our goodbyes, maybe they would!

PA done and more, I thought.

To be continued . . . . . . . . .

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 12-10-2021 at 08:46 AM.
Old 12-12-2021, 06:04 AM   #9
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

I got home soon after leaving the studio, my nipples throbbed, the pain in my cock was not too bad but I dreaded taking a piss.

Why could women simply control me I thought, first my stalker then Julie at the studio, I was putty in her hands, very hard putty!

I stripped naked and admired my new body, the piercings looked good I thought. Would my stalker approve of them, I hoped she would.

Days and weeks passed and no contact from my stalker, my body was healing and my nipples were super charged to my touch or the pressure of clothing, the feelings they gave me were great, I loved them. My cock was healing too, pissing no longer stung and I had to masturbate carefully at first just as Julie had warned me.

I lay naked on the bed and closed my eyes and thought about Julie, her tits, me cumming on them as I slowly teased my cock, getting harder by the minute. I never expected Julie to offer me to spunk on her tits and she loved it too judging by her wet panties. Maybe Vince knew she did stuff like that with clients, maybe not. The thought of Vince and his snake penetrating Julie filled my mind and my cock felt so hard and so good in my hand.

I so wanted to cum and was so near when the fucking landline phone rang, fuck it, fuck it, the phone was ruining my fun and orgasm for sure.

I got up and answered that bloody phone.

"Hello horny boy, sorry to disturb your fun, love you and the new piercings and I want to inspect them more, close up!"

Fuck, my stalker could see me and my every move, but I was not angry in fact it turned me on sexually, a lot.

"Nice hard cock, horny boy" she sighed.

The line went silent, my stalker had hung up.

Minutes passed followed by hours, my sexual frustration mounting.

Press the fucking buzzer, I willed her to call, use me, degrade me, make me spunk for you, please you in any way you wish!

I was becoming more submissive by the minute and I knew it as I sat waiting for her, my stalker, my mistress, my queen, to serve.

I put the TV on and fell asleep in the chair, only the intercom broke my sleep, it was dark, time, I had no clue of the time.

I got up answered the intercom.

"Well horny boy, sorry I am late but don't keep me waiting" she hissed.

I buzzed her in. The door knocked twice, I opened it and this time my world did not go into blackness.

My stalker entered wearing a full length black leather coat and matching black leather boots, she looked stunning. Then she peeled of her coat to reveal her naked body to me, slowly she stripped naked but left her boots on. Fuck, her body was covered in tattoos and she had lots of body piercings and I do mean lots, breasts, torso and genital, her genital piercings interconnected together to seal the entry to her her vagina and her clitoris and it's hood had piercings in it too. I liked, I liked a lot, so did my cock as it grew hard, very hard.

My stalker stepped forward and kissed me.

"Glad you like and took my hint, love the piercings, I hope you like them too?" she asked.

I said nothing as I dropped to me knees in front of my stalker and buried my face into her groin, my tongue soon found her clitoris and it grew hard to my tender touch as she softy moaned.

"OH yes, oh yes" she muttered.

I sucked and licked like my life depended on it.

To be continued . . . . . . .
Old 12-29-2021, 02:51 AM   #10
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

I woke from my slumber, it was dark and I had just spunked into my pants, fuck that was a very, very good dream.

Where was my stalker, why did she not make contact, I thought to myself.

I felt my wet cock, it was sticky and I scooped up some of my fluids automatically and fed them to myself, I felt a right slut but love the feeling!

My nipples and cock were still a bit sore from the piercings, but well worth it, my knob was now so so more alive to my touch, I loved it. I eat until my cum and fluids until all trace had gone from my cock and groin area, fuck the dream seemed so damn real.

Call me, call me bitch, I muttered.

To be continued, if the readers want more! . . . . . . .
Old 12-29-2021, 05:07 PM   #11
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Definitely more please

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 02-17-2022, 12:39 PM   #12
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Nearly a month had passed and I was giving up on my stalker.

I opened my mail,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Saturday the 20th at noon at the below address.
You will wear just tight white running shorts, nothing else, I want the world to see your pierced nipples.
I will wait 10 minutes, no longer, so don't be late!

Mistress.

I was hard before I had finished reading the letter.

My cock was gushing precum like crazy.
But it was mid November, just running shorts, what the fuck.
Yet my cock was so damn hard and painfully so.

The phone rang, I got up and answered it.

"Cum for me now, horny boy, blow those balls!"

I did not need asking twice, my cock was halfway to cumming and when I did spunk the orgasm hit me so hard as jet after jet of thick spunky liquid left my cock as my right hand pumped away hard at it.

My left hand held the phone as I groaned hard into the mouthpiece with every spasm.

"Nice" was all she said.

Was she somehow watching I thought.

Then she let out a moan, an orgasmic moan.

"Oh fuck, yeh" then the phone went dead.

I stood and looked at the spunky mess, Saturday was going to be fun I hoped!

A short and messy update, more ?
Old 02-28-2022, 06:05 AM   #13
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

The story continues. . . .

By Friday I was so damn horny my balls were painful yet I knew not to cum even though I so wanted to, and needed to, "she" my stalker, would not be happy if I did!

Just tight running shorts in winter, crazy I thought, I would be frozen, by genitals shrunken and painful, the P.A. would attract the cold being metal.

I had been putty in her hands, done all she had asked and lots more, yet I craved yes craved more, more abuse, mental, physical and sexual.

I had a bad gut feeling about Saturday, one that I chose to ignore, more fool me as I would find out way too late.

As I sat thinking precum dribbled from my semi hard cock, yeh I was scared but also very highly sexually aroused thinking about tomorrow.

I had an address and my instructions, nothing else, a willing lamb to the slaughter, words that I ignored, logic gone out the window!

The sound of the landline telephone ringing loudly broke by thoughts.

I answered,

"Hello my sub slut, just checking you WILL be there tomorrow, I so hate time wasters, hope you are horny and ready for me, just a reminder NO mobile phones, just you in tight white running shorts to cover your LITTLE modesty"

Before I could answer her the line went dead, she had hung up.

A chill ran down my spine, one I should have listened to!

My cock was still gushing precum like crazy, my sexual arousal very high.

A mix of sexual arousal and fear.

Just a small update,

To be continued. . . . . . .

Advance warning, the story turns rather dark soon, stop reading if you wish but if you are leaking precum too then feel free to continue reading!
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 03-26-2022, 03:16 AM   #14
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Ready to read more?

Careful what you wish for when you let your sex hormones over rule your brain's logic and safe thinking!

The stalker has slowed reeled in her prey, little did he realise that he was prey.

S&M can have a dark side, seduced by the dark side!
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 03-26-2022, 05:12 PM   #15
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Love to read more, please.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk