Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-15-2021, 11:37 PM   #1
Stevenbisub

Post [Fiction] Exposed for Daddy

My regular webcam session with my daddy started out with a different tone than our previous sessions.

For the past few weeks since we had started talking, he had been gradually seducing me. Things started casual, and I let him know I was totally new to all of this, but overtime he coaxed me out of my shell. This was my first time exploring the world of cybersex, and it was also my first time exploring my bisexual fantasies. Everything was very new and exciting. The first time I called him "daddy," a pleasurable, electrifying sensation had shot down my spine.

Our calls gradually moved from casual conversation with some mild flirting to become more sexual. I was ending up in various states of undress, and then eventually stripping completely naked for him. I kept my face hidden from the camera, but the feeling of having my naked body on display for someone I had only met online was... exhilarating.

Now I was constantly thinking about him between our increasingly frequent webcam sessions - impatient for my next opportunity to strip off my clothes and stroke my cock while he watched.

When we started our webcam session today though, he had a very different tone. It was much more commanding, more dominant... and it awoke something totally new inside me. I couldn't believe how much his stern tone was turning me on.

"You've been such a nice slut for me so far, Steven, and I've been very patient," he told me. "But now it's time for you to submit to me. You may not believe it right now, but by the end of our session today, I am going to own you."

"I'm not sure I understand," I said.

"Do you want to be a good slut for me, boy?"

I thought about it, gradually becoming more and more turned on, feeling my cock stiffening in my pants. "Yes daddy... I really do. Tell me how to be a good slut for you." Calling myself a slut felt a little awkward. I hadn't ever explored getting kinky like this before, but it was really turning me on.

"Here's what were going to do. You're going to strip naked for me - like normal. But this time, I'll be recording it. And when we're done, I'm going to post it online for everyone to see. How does the thought of that make you feel, slut?"

I blushed. "I don't know if I'm ready for that," I said.

"Well... your cock is signaling to me otherwise."

He was right...my cock was now fully erect, and the bulge in my pants was making it very obvious how horny I was getting.

"Just so I'm clear, I'm about to start recording, so this is your last chance to back out if you want to. Now, are you going to be a good little slut for daddy?"

Damn, I was getting so fucking horny I just couldn't say no at this point, and he knew it. He had me wrapped around his finger.

"Yes daddy, I'll be a good slut."

"Good. I see your shirt is already off. That's a start. I want you to take your jeans off for me. And before you think about not obeying me - remember, your cock belongs to me now. Who knows how long it might be before I allow you to touch it again if you are anything short of a perfect slut for me today. Understood?"

"Yes daddy," I said.

"Good. I'm recording now. Let's see those pants come off for the camera."

I still couldn't believe what I was about to do, but my reluctance began melting away into excitement as I unbuckled my belt and let my jeans drop to the floor. The bulge of my excited cock in my briefs was clearly visible to the camera.

"Good boy." His approving voice made me shiver with pleasure. I realized just how much I wanted our session to keep going. Even though I was too embarrassed to admit it, this was something I had been secretly fantasizing about for a while. Being forced to strip for someone else, or having naughty pictures of me shared online... I had masturbated to these fantasies before, but I didn't think I would ever make it a reality.

"You look very cute in those briefs boy," my Daddy told me, "but it's time for you to get naked. I want to make sure the camera captures just how hard and excited your cock is at the thought of being exposed by me."

"Now strip," he commanded.

I took a deep breath and slipped my briefs down to my knees, exposing my hard, excited cock.

I was now completely naked on camera, and the thought of my daddy recording me and posting the video online for everyone to see made me helplessly horny. Unable to resist the urge, I started stoking my cock for the camera as I submitted more and more to the pleasurable humiliation of my imminent exposure.

"I didn't give you permission to touch yourself like that... but you've been a good boy so far, Steven. However, there's one more step that you need to take for me. Can you guess what it is?"

I was too embarrassed to respond at this point, but I had a few guesses for what he might order me to do next.

"I want you to step back and reveal your pretty, submissive face for the camera. That's right - I want you on full display for everyone to see. And keep touching yourself, I want everyone to see how horny this is making you."

I wanted to protest his demand, but before I could think about what was happening, I was obediently stepping back and allowing my face to enter the frame. I shyly looked away at first, but the excitement and pleasure was building more and more in my cock as I continued touching myself. Right at the edge of cumming, at the height of my excitement, I wanted nothing more than to submit completely. I looked up and gazed deep into the camera, allowing it to clearly capture my face.

"Oh that's perfect. I want you to keep looking into the camera just like that. I think you know what's next, and I can see how desperately you want it... so cum for me, cum for daddy."

I let out a uncontrollable, surprisingly feminine sounding moan as I came, still looking straight into the camera. The orgasm sent tremors through my whole body. My chest and stomach were left dripping with cum.

"Oh what a mess you've made! Now can I get a nice big smile for the camera? I want everyone to see how much you've enjoyed this."

My face was beginning to redden with shame as the true depth of my humiliation was dawning on me. Yet somehow, even post-orgasm, I was still too horny to disobey. I dabbed some cum onto my finger, giving a coy, embarrassed smile for the camera as I gave it a lick. Then I lifted my hands behind my head, giving the camera a good shot of my cock, still twitching up and down as cum continued to drip from the head.

My daddy laughed. "I knew you had a submissive side that was just waiting to be discovered... but I didn't dream it would be this easy. Now not only do I have you stripping naked and showing your face on video, but I have you completing degrading yourself, cumming on camera and licking it up like the desperate little whore that you are. You're more of a slut than I ever imagined."

It really began to sink in as he said that. My face turned an even deeper shade of red. I couldn't believe what I just did... and especially I couldn't believe how much I fucking loved it.

"We're going to have a lot more fun together. In the meantime, since you've been so good today, and I can see how embarrassed you are, I'm going to be extra nice. I'll hold off on posting the video online... for now. But I reserve the right to post it anywhere I like, whenever I like. So you better be on your best behavior for me from now on. Is that understood?"

"Yes daddy, thank you. I promise I'll be good for you."

"Good boy." He smiled warmly. "Now remember what I told you at the start of our call? I said by the end of today's session, I was going to own you. I want to hear you say it. Tell me who owns you."

"You own me, daddy."

"Very good. Now, until our next call, you are not allowed to cum. I want to make sure you are as desperate and horny as possible for our next session. I'm only just getting started with you, Steven."

With that, he ended the webcam session.

My fate was sealed, I realized. Going forward, my only choice was going to be to embrace my role as a slut to be used by my daddy in any way he saw fit. He truly owned me now.

Likes: Getting naked for you, picture dares, gentle domination, humiliation, light feminization, orgasm control, spanking, teasing, bondage

Last edited by Stevenbisub; 06-16-2021 at 12:04 AM.
Stevenbisub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Stevenbisub for this post:
Old 06-16-2021, 06:22 AM   #2
trying
getDare Sweetheart

to be totally owned is such a horny thought. this story excites me greatly
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 04:44 AM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Thank you, nice start, keep writing so we can keep reading!
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 09:22 AM   #4
lilken0500

very exciting. straining in my chastity, imagining what Daddy will do next.
lilken0500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 11:01 AM   #5
Cactus

Very hot story! Wish it were me in this predicament

Likes: Bondage, Edging, Body writing, Pet play, Breath play, Hidden public, Online Exposure, Tasks, Anal, Dice dares, Faproulettes, Escalation, Risk, Blackmail, Forced Bi, and more...

Hard Limits: social suicide, scat, extreme pain, blood, needles, illegal, vomit, permanent marks, WAM, wedgies, shaving, findom, large insertions, sounding, sissy, feet
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 12:35 PM   #6
Stevenbisub

A new update for this story, hope you all enjoy!

Exposed for Daddy - Part 2

Sir and I had been playing together online for a couple months now. His control over me at this point was nearly complete. He was holding on to an ever growing collection of blackmail material of me. Dozens of full-face nudes, videos of me stripping, jerking off, and eating my cum on camera. He had started to take an interest in feminizing me too - sending me a couple embarrassing outfits for me to put on for our sessions. I especially didn't want any of those pics being made public, but I still give him my full consent to use the photos in any way he wanted.

He probably wouldn't post them anywhere as long as I was obedient... but a couple times he teased me about the fact that he could at any time decide to share the entire collection with the world. "Don't you think everyone should know just how much of a slut you really are, Steven?" he had asked me. "Besides, you look so adorable in those pink panties I sent you last week... I can't stand being the only one who has seen you like this."

Still, in spite of his teasing, he had chosen to keep everything private so far.

In our last session, he opened up with big news. "I've decided to take your submission to me to the next level. I think it's time for me to pay you a visit in-person. I've been training you into such a perfect slave... I think it's time that I finally put you to use for real."

A week later he was in town, renting a house just several blocks from where I lived. He texted me on the first day of his visit.

Sir: I'm here, I want you to come over here immediately. And I think it would be a good idea for you to walk over... you'll understand why later
Me: Yes sir, I'll leave right away. I'm so excited to see you...
Sir: Mmm I can't wait. Wear something sexy for me under your clothes. How about those pink panties I sent you last week?
Me: Of course sir... but to tell you the truth, I am already wearing them. I can't help how sexy it feels wearing them around in secret.
Sir: Show me.

I pulled my pants down to my knees and snapped a quick picture to send in response.

Sir: Hahaha, perfect. I know you would learn to like panties. Now hurry on over while my cock is still ready for you...

I was so excited. Part of our unspoken agreement was that, up to this point, I had never actually seen Sir. It was part of the idea behind his control over me - it didn't matter what he looked like. My only job was to obey him, no matter the circumstances.

But the man who answered the door was exactly what I was hoping for. He was a large man - towering over 6' tall, with bear-like physique. He had short hair and a neatly trimmed beard, both aged a fine silver grey. Age-wise, he looked like he was late fifties or early sixties, making him somewhere around thirty to fourty years my senior.

Despite how hot the texts were, things started out with some innocent conversation when I came in. I started out feeling a little awkward now that we were finally face to face. Before I had met sir, I had never acted as slutty as I had been in our sessions. It was going to take some adjustment to become comfortable with being that slutty in-person.

But it wasn't long before his hands started to wander to the inside of my thigh as we sat together making conversation on his couch. I felt awkward and nervous, but there was no hiding the fact that my cock was getting hard as he pulled me in closer.

He played with the buttons on my shirt and looked me in the eyes as I blushed at the attention. "Strip for me, just like you did in all those webcam sessions." he commanded.

That feeling again... his strong sexy voice unlocking something deep down inside me. His large hands rubbing my thighs was unlocking something else too, as evidenced by the obvious erection showing through my pants.

I started undressing, unbuttoning my shirt. He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips before lowering his head and sucking on my hard, exposed nipples. I drew in a sharp breath and moaned. I was so fucking turned on.

"Mmhm... but we'll have plenty of time for... intimate things this whole week. For now I want to make sure you know I'm still in charge when we meet in-person. I also want have something to remember our first time together by." He leaned back and pulled out his phone to start recording me on video. "Finish stripping for me," he ordered.

My pants came off next, showing off my favorite pair of panties he had bought for me.

"Ahh... perfect. I love how those look on you, Steven." He ran is fingers along with waistband of the panties, lightly grazing over my cock. "But despite how good they look, I want you naked." He smiled and pulled the panties down to my ankles, revealing my hard cock.

I put on a little show for him then, posing and dancing naked for him. He just leaned back and enjoyed himself for a while as he continued to capture me degrading myself on camera.

"Okay, I think I've gotten enough of you posing naked for now," he said. "Next I want to see you down on your knees in front of me, looking up at the camera with my cock in your mouth." He unzipped his pants and pulled out a large, beautiful cock.

I sank to my knees and began to worship him. Delicately at first - I planted some sweet kisses along the shaft and made my way to his balls, looking up at him and the camera with pleading eyes as I gently and worshipfully kissed his balls. Then I used my tongue, caressing and tasting my way back to the tip. A little bit of delicious precum was waiting for me, which I eagerly tasted.

Then I got the tip of his cock him my mouth. I lost myself in his taste and the feeling of his pulsing head on my tongue. It was my first time sucking a cock, but everything came naturally - as if the place I belonged more than anywhere else in the world was on my knees with a cock in my mouth.

I took in more of his shaft and began sucking him off, starting slowly but gradually building momentum. I could feel him getting more and more excited as I brought him closer and closer to the edge. His strong hands grabbed me by my hair, bringing his cock deeper into my mouth as I relinquished control to him. I gagged as he fucked my face more violently, but I didn't resist at all. I was his toy to use however he liked.

I could feel his hard shaft begin to tremor in an orgasm as he let out a grizzly moan. A burst of hot cum filled my mouth before he pulled out and shot the rest of his load all over my face.

At this point I had completely forgotten about the camera, but when I looked up again I saw him smiling down at me with the camera still in his hands.

"Look at me, slave... I want to make sure I have a good shot of you with your face all covered in my cum." I blushed red as he snapped a couple photos of me, cum leaking from my lips. I swallowed up the rest before licking his cock clean. I was beginning to wipe the cum off my face, but he stopped me. "We're going to leave that there for now," he said.

Suddenly he pinned my arms behind my back and led me to the door.

"Wait, what? What are you doing?" I pleaded.

He opened the front door and pushed me out onto the street - still naked, with my face covered in his cum.

"Remember that bit about wanting you to walk here? Well, you're going to have an interesting time getting back home!" he laughed. "I'm going to be nice today and leave you with these... you can come back for the rest of your belongings tomorrow morning."

He tossed my pink pair of panties out onto the doorstep. "I was just saying how much of a shame it was that I'm the only one who has seen you in these... I have a feeling that's going to change today."

He snapped one last photo of me - standing there naked on his doorstep with the pink panties in my hands, his cum dripping down my face. My cock was as hard as ever, given how horny I was and that I hadn't been allowed the opportunity to cum in our first encounter. It wasn't exactly what I was hoping for... and he knew that. He was showing me exactly who was in charge in this situation.

"Do you have something to say slut?" he asked. He could tell how much I wanted to protest being thrown out like this, or beg to be let back inside and given my clothes. But I knew expressing my disapproval would make the punishment even worse.

"Uhm... thank you, Sir."

"Good boy, that's what I thought. And one more thing - I don't want you cleaning that cum off your face. It better still be there when you're back tomorrow morning, else you will be punished. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Now get the fuck off my porch, slut." He closed and locked the front door, leaving me naked and alone on his doorstep.

I quickly put on the panties, looking around if anyone had seen me. I had a very humiliating walk ahead of me to get back home...

Likes: Getting naked for you, picture dares, gentle domination, humiliation, light feminization, orgasm control, spanking, teasing, bondage

Last edited by Stevenbisub; 06-12-2022 at 09:39 AM.
Stevenbisub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Stevenbisub for this post:
Old 06-17-2022, 03:32 PM   #7
ftmsub13

Love this! Wish I had a daddy to abuse and use me like this. Can't wait for more

Likes: diapers, piss, humiliation, clit torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, orgasms, pain, crotch ropes, online exposure, anal

Dislikes: severe pain, pee drinking

Limits: personal information, sissification, nipples, messy, safety risk, cum eating (only as punishment), ass to mouth, public, sleepingscat
ftmsub13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 03:52 PM   #8
Manda

Oh it wants to know how the journey home goes!

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk