Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-21-2023, 10:26 AM   #1
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Default The Suit: A Short Story

As a claustrophobic I can confirm that the suit is both mentally and physically uncomfortable. I think I have been in it now for around 5 hours….

To explain this story fully I need to go back 3 months.

I had finally got a place of my own. A very basic one bedroom flat with very basic fittings. It was very simplistic but it was mine. It had a nice walk in wardrobe in the bedroom for storage. It remained empty as I built my new drawer unit, wardrobe and bed.

A few days later a box arrived. I had spent a long while doing overtime and staying late to earn as much extra money as I could. Now finally I could enjoy the fruits of my Labour.

I lifted it out of the box. Inside was another box and a couple of grey plastic bags with items inside.

As I looked it it I imagined myself inside it as the last zip was closed. The very last lock clicked shut. I felt my cock twinge but the metal cage kept it well and truly restricted.

So I should elaborate. I had booked 5 days off work. I would spend almost all of those days inside the suit and not leave the confines of the flat for any reason. Supplies had been purchased so I could stay in and focus.

The suit was incredible. Heavy black rubber hood with poppers for 2 different eye covers. One tinted so I could see out, the other completely blacked out.

It also had poppers and attachments for gags of all kinds. I had a 4” penis gag which I could breathe through and a large ring gag. Great for facefucking.

The nose had nostril tubes which inserted a small way in so breathing when gagged was solely through those tubes. The design was black rubber with a slight shine with red ‘lips’.

The body of the suit was one piece with nipple holes and a zip/cover for ass and cock/balls. As I was caged I left myself exposed and in the rear I fitted a tunnel plug which an enema plug would fit through to deliver enemas and release them when allowed.

I got into the suit and messaged my dominant to come over. They were thrilled and headed over. I got into the suit straight away and inserted my plug. Once I had the hood on the blinder was applied and penis gag inserted. I was expecting to be in the suit for a few hours to break it in.

I felt my cage being removed and the rare touch of a human hand brushing against my useless cock and balls. I haven’t ejaculated for over a year and have no plans to in future. Orgasms are a thing of the past.

I moaned into the cock buried deep in my throat as I felt lips surround and swallow my cock. The feeling was insane. I forgot how good it feels to be inside a warm and friendly mouth. As quick as it started it ended. I felt a ring being attached and lube, then a urethral tube sliding inside me, then a push as it locked.

I was put onto a sack truck and wheeled into the closet. Mumbling into nothing. I’m unable to tell if the door is open or shut. I suddenly smell something strong like alcohol or methylated spirits. Then nothing.

When I regained consciousness I was still in the suit, except now it was more restrictive than before. The gag felt larger than before and I could no longer breathe through my nose.

What I hadn’t realised at this point is that I was not leaving the confines of this suit any time soon. I had a new purpose which I had no control over and my life would change for good.

I was in an underground room, soundproof and of course secure. Every move I was able to make in my limited movement was on camera being watched. A room next door to mine with sofas, fridges and a coffee machine kept my captors comfortable and satisfied as they looked at on screen monitors showing breathing rate, blood oxygen, blood pressure and heart rate.

The catheter running through my cage into my bladder had already measured the capacity of my bladder, as had the enema plug in my hole. I had been filled and measured during my sleep.

My throat was sore and I couldn’t work out why. I felt like breathing was more difficult but still possible even though my nose appeared to be blocked.

One of my captors walked in, drinking a Starbucks coffee. He looked me up and down:

The head section was no longer just a hood. The hood was to protect my skin. I was still blindfolded and the nostril tubes were sealed shut but could be opened at any time to allow breathing or insert ‘accessories’.

Instead of just having a hood a hinged plastic helmet which covered the head and neck. It locked closed and inside the mouth section was an 8 inch penis shaped mouth insert. This allowed breathing via mouth or nose while simultaneously keeping the wearer at the peak of discomfort as the gag reflex was triggered. Eventually the reflex would stop functioning altogether.

The body was basically just as before. Heavy rubber with exposed nipples and genitals/holes. The cage was metal and flat with a 10mm diameter hollow urethral tube leaving my urethra and access to my bladder open. It plugged shut if needed but was currently housing a catheter.

Due to the mouth situation a feeding tube was inserted every 4 hours through the nostril directly to the stomach. It provided a clear liquid mix of exactly the nutrients needed to maintain health including vitamin D which would be lacking in the absence of sunlight.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?

Last edited by A2M2; 01-21-2023 at 11:21 AM.
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk