Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-14-2024, 12:01 AM   #316
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I’ll have to do this in stages as there is so much but I also won’t be able to cover everything so please forgive me

I arrived in Spain late morning and he picked me up at the airport. He’s about 60 and retired to Spain a few years ago. I was wearing normal clothes for travel. Basically jeans and a hoodie but no underwear

It was a couple of hours drive to his villa and we chatted on the way, stopped after an hour or so and had some lunch. All very surreal really given the reason I was there as we made small talk over our salads

His villa was near a small town but not overlooked at all. High walls and inside there was a pool by the house. He parked up and we got out. He’d explained that would be starting later and I had some time now to relax after the flight and get ready by cleaning up etc. However I would not be permitted to wear any clothes from now on so I stripped standing by the car and put my clothes into a bag and handed them to him. Humiliating standing completely naked with a near stranger like that

The villa was nice and he showed me round but didn’t show me the basement. I got showered and cleaned up. I was already super smooth and by now was getting pretty horny. It was a bit too cold for a swim in the pool but the temperature was actually quite nice and being naked was not uncomfortable

We then went down I to the basement. It was big and high. The room was a total dungeon and he had a lot of gear. He enjoyed watching me as I walked round looking at all his whips, ropes, chains, gags, dildos, plugs etc. I was getting quite excited. In the corner of the room there was a cagequite a big one : about 6’ by 6’ by 6’.

He then put a metal collar on my neck and locked it on with a padlock. He put leather wrist cuff and ankle cuffs on me and choose a plug. And inflatable one. He lubed it up and inserted it. I was shivering now with excitement and was wet as his expert hands. Began my torment he walked me over to the cage and I went inside. I sat with my back against one of the sides and he fixed the collar to the cage so I couldn’t move forward at all with my neck fixed in place. Then he attached my wrists wide to the other sides and pulled my legs up so they were pulled wide and up and fixed them high up as well so I was splayed out and perfectly vulnerable. He pumped up the plug until I moaned that is was too big. He let a bit out so it was uncomfortable but not painful

He told me that he would be back to add more toys but that my 100 hours had now started and with that he left the cage, locked it. And then left the basement and switched off the lights leaving me in total darkness

All I could do was sit there and occasionally try to shift my weight from one side of my ass to the other. Time went slowly and I was there in my own for a while

He returned at various points and added a ball gag. After each addition he would leave me longer each time more and more uncomfortable. Then nipple clamps, then clamps on my pussy to pull the lips wide and taped them to my legs, then a really painful clamp on my clit. Then he came back with a vibe and edged me 10times until I was crying. The vibe on my already sore clit was torture as he brought me close each time. Waiting u til I was gasping and shaking and then just before I could cum he’d stop and then flick my clit hard to make it hurt so bad and the orgasm would go away leaving me a drooling mess

He’d also pump the plug a little each time. I don’t know how much of the 100 hours he used up on this but it seemed like ages. And this was just the warm up

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-14-2024, 03:45 PM   #317
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Sure sounds like you are really enjoying yourself at this point.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 10:01 PM   #318
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Next he took me out the cage and laid me on the floor face down. He proceeded to hogtie me. Can’t go through the whole process but my legs were bent at the knee and tied so they were up behind me, my arms pulled back behind me and tied at the elbows so they were touching and at the wrists and my head was pulled back painfully and tied meaning my back was arched. Should say my legs were quite wide apart as well. There were roped around my whole body and all I can say is that is was impossible to move even a small amount. He then hoisted me up in the air using pulleys so I was suspended horizontal about crotch height. He had removed the plug from my ass and replaced it with a large vibrating plug which he switched on and he fitted an O gag meaning my mouth was wide open.

I hung like this for a while. I’d say it was uncomfortable but not painful. He then undid his trousers and took out his cock which was nice and thick and about 6 or 7”. He then started to gently fuck my mouth. I was unable to do anything other than gag and drool as his cock slowly pushed all the way down my throat, and then withdrawn and repeated. He increased the intensity and started to fuck my throat harder and harder. Being this helpless was amazing and I gaged, drooled and moaned as he did this

Over time he added weighted clamps to my nipples and piss lips. Both bit in hard on my tender flesh and as he fucked my throat making my body shudder the clamps bit in hard as the weights jumped around. Very painful. He also at various points used a cane on my ass and a vibe on my clit to keep edging me. It was painful ecstasy.

Over the next few hours he’s tie me in different positions of varying discomfort and continue to torment me. He whipped me, fucked all my holes on and off and kept edging me. The worst position is one where I had one leg untied and was able to support my weight by standing on top toe. The rest of my body was tied with one leg pulled wide and up contorting my body. My arms bound painfully behind my back and my head pulled as far back as it could go. By supporting my weight on my one free leg on tiptoe it was bearable but if I rested my leg or tried to stand flat on my foot the ropes pulled painfully on my body meaning my shoulders were pulled back so painful it made me scream. So I had to try to support my weight like this as he tormented my clit with a powerful vibe, or he whipped and caned my legs, tits, pussy and ass, or he fucked one of my holes. Thais was really hard to bear but I’m proud to say I managed to not use the safe word although I did cry and sob and beg quite a bit

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-16-2024, 02:55 AM   #319
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, lots asking what caused me to use the safe word twice so let me say a little bit about this

The whole session was exhausting. There weee times it was great fun, times it was uncomfortable and times it was painful but I enjoyed it all. However there were 2 moments where I felt I couldn’t cope.

The first was on the second day I think. There were 5 guys there who had used me pretty hard for most of the day (I’ll write more about that soon). I was hogtied and hanging upside down from the ceiling. They weee taking it inturns to whip me, forcing me to squirm and scream but it was also hot. I hadn’t experienced that kind of bondage before and I was wet as fuck. Where it went too far is when they brought in a big tub of water and put it under me. They then started to lower me towards it slowly. Although fear is a great turn on and I could feel my heart start to race as my head got closer to the water I didn’t say anything because I’d never experienced anything like this before. I took a deep breath before my head was plunged into the water. It was scary and I was there for a long time. I started to panic as I couldn’t breath, I tried to thrash around but was too well bound to move. After an uncomfortable time where I nearly lost consciousness they raised me up and I gasped for air drawing in precious oxygen before I was quickly lowered again. I panicked again and it was too much. They pulled me back up and I gasped for air and screamed the safe word.

I’m a little disappointed that I wasn’t able to take more of this but my panic levels weee too high. They instantly checked I was ok, helped me calm down and when I was ready continued with the challenge but without the water treatment.

One of the other tortures was the box. This was a small box used on day one. I was released from all bondage and made to climb into this box. I had to lie on my side with my knees drawn right up to my chest and my arms and hands clasped in front of me. My head bent forward to fit in. I was curled up to fit into the smallest space possible. They then closed the box and I heard them put screws in to seal it closed. There was a smallish hole just over the side of my head (as I was laying on my side. I couldn’t move at all and it was very very uncomfortable after only a few minutes, however I was in there for a long time. The hole was obviously for air, but over the next hour or so it also became their urinal as several times I felt the warm stream of piss pour in and over my face as I was unable to move to avoid it. After a while I also pissed myself as I needed to go. I’ll be honest I hated it in the box. I was also tired and I cried a lot in there, and I begged to be released. I thought if I beg hard enough they might take putty on me but I’d keep the money as I hadn’t used the safe word. But I think they actually enjoyed me begging and crying like that.

Once released from the box it took me a while to stretch out before I was bound up with my arms high and whipped. This was such a relief after being in that piss soaked, smelly, stuffy, hot box. However, they put me in the box twice more and one the third time I really cried and begged for them not to put me it. This was genuine and I wasn’t acting. I was terrified to go in what was now a very smelly box as it hadn’t been cleaned out. However they put me in and kept me in there for long periods. It was on the 4 th time, towards the end of the challenge that I was so exhausted and fearful of more time in that box that when they took me towards it I cried and used the safe word . I couldn’t face another period in there

Looking back I’m disappointed I didn’t enjoy the box and it seems strange considering what else they did that didn’t draw the safe word, but I couldn’t do it a 4th time

I’ll report soon on some of the other things they did to me which I really enjoyed

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-18-2024, 03:55 AM   #320
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I think my highlight of the 100 hours was experiencing a popper overload. It was amazing and really took me to new places. I’ve done a bit with poppers before but not much so this was just amazing and I can see them becoming a regular part of my life from now on. Let me explain

I was in the middle of the room. I was about 20 hours into the challenge, starting to flag and feel the effects of the constant state of bondage. I’d had some rest by being strapped into a sleep sack and left to get some sleep but it still left me tired. Anyway my wrists were cuffed and pulled up to the ceiling and my ankles were chained to the floor so I was stood naked with my legs just over shoulder width apart. Fully vulnerable. I had a vibrating plug on low in my ass. Master then put a rubber hood over my head. It meant I couldn’t see anything and there was a small hole in the hood allowing me to breathe.

I felt master attach something to the hole and I realized it was a tube with poppers in to. Since learnt it was a bag with poppers in so I was rebreathing the poppers. As I breathed in. The poppers I could feel the hit instantly. My head started to spin and I could feel the blood in my ears as my body started to react. I could feel my hole body start to shake, my pussy was extra wet and I started to moan and thrust my hips forward looking for something to touch it. Good this got hotter and hotter until I couldn’t stand it. Moaning and shaking desperte to be touched. Then just as it was getting too much the poppers were removed and I sucked in the air. The reaction of the air on the poppers in me was so strong. The rush was instant and overwhelming I struggled to stay up. Fuck my pussy was aching. I felt him grab my nipples and squeeze and twist. I let out a long moan as the pleasure of this shot through my body. I was moaning “yes yes yes, hurt me, hurt me, hurt me” over and over. Then the poppers were reapplied

Fuck, I hadn’t recovered from the first and this was sending me over the edge, I felt a vibe hard on my clit. I let out a long long moan of pleasure. Fuck, too much, I was in absolute ecstasy. I felt the kiss of a whip on my ass and screamed and moaned with pleasure. More, please more!! I was whipped, taunted, edged, poppers were applied, removed, vibes, clamps on my most sensitive parts. Whipped. All over and over and over. My brain was fried and I was unable to think properly. I just wanted to be tormented, tortured and fucked.

This level of poppers was something I’ve not experienced before and it was mind blowing, quite literally. We did it a couple more times over the 100 hours and even now I crave experiencing it again. I have bought some poppers and tried since but the intensity isn’t the same

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-19-2024, 04:04 AM   #321
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Mostly full healed now and recovered so back on for following my rules and open to tasks and challenges so feel free to get in touch with suggestions

Still got a few more updates to give and will try to add them soon

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-24-2024, 05:01 PM   #322
Marshall_235

Sounds like you had quite the adventure in Spain. Glad to hear that your recovering well and looking for more challenges.

Hope the below appeals and that you'll give it a go.

You should see if you can find a local sex shop interested in putting on a special event one weekend evening featuring a live sex doll. They should advertise the event to any and all of their customers and get you to stand outside the shop on the day to help them to promote it, wearing something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/LOVELYBOBO-...%2C163&sr=8-18 or a similarly risqué outfit with a slut collar and strappy heels making people aware that you will be the main attraction. You should ensure that your ass is plugged with a vibrator on low-medium, just to keep you horny in the meantime.

As the event time approaches you should move from the window and change into a full body fishnet and should be suitably restrained using something like this https://www.amazon.com/Spreader-Rest.../dp/B0BMTG5RYJ to ensure that you can be readily used in everyway and moved about as necessary.

You should have a remote control vibrator inserted and anyone who wants to try their luck can pay to use this on you for 2 minutes at a time, with a small prize to be won eg lube, a dvd, a voucher if they make you cum. Your job is obviously not to cum whilst they are using the vibe.

Customers should otherwise be encouraged to purchase items from the shop to tease and torture you with and told to do what they will with you.

Each person you service should also be told to finish by cumming on you, rather than in you and should mark a tally on your lower back with permanent marker when they are done.

Once the event has finished, the shop owners should count the tally marks and write the number in permanent marker on your forehead. You should then dress back in your promo outfit and make your way home without cleaning yourself up first.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 11:41 PM   #323
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Post
Sounds like you had quite the adventure in Spain. Glad to hear that your recovering well and looking for more challenges.

Hope the below appeals and that you'll give it a go.

You should see if you can find a local sex shop interested in putting on a special event one weekend evening featuring a live sex doll. They should advertise the event to any and all of their customers and get you to stand outside the shop on the day to help them to promote it, wearing something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/LOVELYBOBO-...%2C163&sr=8-18 or a similarly risqué outfit with a slut collar and strappy heels making people aware that you will be the main attraction. You should ensure that your ass is plugged with a vibrator on low-medium, just to keep you horny in the meantime.

As the event time approaches you should move from the window and change into a full body fishnet and should be suitably restrained using something like this https://www.amazon.com/Spreader-Rest.../dp/B0BMTG5RYJ to ensure that you can be readily used in everyway and moved about as necessary.

You should have a remote control vibrator inserted and anyone who wants to try their luck can pay to use this on you for 2 minutes at a time, with a small prize to be won eg lube, a dvd, a voucher if they make you cum. Your job is obviously not to cum whilst they are using the vibe.

Customers should otherwise be encouraged to purchase items from the shop to tease and torture you with and told to do what they will with you.

Each person you service should also be told to finish by cumming on you, rather than in you and should mark a tally on your lower back with permanent marker when they are done.

Once the event has finished, the shop owners should count the tally marks and write the number in permanent marker on your forehead. You should then dress back in your promo outfit and make your way home without cleaning yourself up first.
Nice dare and hot idea but unfortunately not very realistic in the real world

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 01-26-2024, 04:18 PM   #324
Marshall_235

Haha. Yeah, may have over reached a bit on that one. 🤪
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 03:56 AM   #325
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So a fun little dare the other day I did

As you know I’m back following my rules, and am naked at home, although I do wear a robe as it’s been so cold but I do take it off whenever I have a delivery, which although not often does happen and I’ve had some interesting reactions from hostile, to funny, to sexy. I’m plugged all the time and I always sit on a dildo either in my ass or pussy. I always get excited by showing off so was dares on one of our very windy days recently to wear a short loose skirt that will easily blow up. I worse stockings, heels and was plugged. I did have on a hoodie though and a coat as it was cold. I walked down the high street like this and I was not allowed to push my skirt down or cover up

I’d say it was more up than down and as I walked around I was getting a lot of looks. One woman had a right go at me, very loudly and it was full on embarrassing. I was out for about an hour and it was very humiliating but when I got home I was so horny I stripped and fucked myself to several orgasms in front of my window

Not one of my most extreme dares, but sometimes you can’t beat simple exhibitionism

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-29-2024, 07:24 AM   #326
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Fun dare today

Suck off 5 guys in a public toilet and let 1 married guy fuck me

The 5 guys had to be from different age ranges:under 20, 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. I had to wear heels, tiny skirt, tiny top and be plugged. Was allowed a coat as it isn’t warm but had to open it to show off when I could.

Wearing a skirt that left the bottom of the cheeks of my ass visible, my slutty heels and a tight shear whit top, a nice big plug and a coat that was short so it didn’t cover my skirt I went out to look for fun

Lots of disapproving looks but as I passed 3 young black guys stood near a bus stop one of them called out “damn, you look like a hoe!”. I replied that the difference is I don’t charge! A short exchange of words and all 4 of us were heading to the public toilet nearby. Had to pay to use them but seemed worth it. The guy told his 2 friends to keep and eye out and the 2 of us went into a stall. I don’t know why I find it such a turn on. The smell of stale piss, the dirty atmosphere and the risk of being caught all combines to make me wet as fuck. I sat on the edge of the toilet and un did his trousers. A nice fat cock popped out and slapped my face and I gasped. I actually licked my lips with hunger and felt his hot throbbing cock enter my mouth and glide beautifully down my throat. Fuck I was good. He was calling me a whore and held my head tight as he fucked my throat. But he wanted to fuck me so I stood and bent over. He saw the plug and laughed but felt how wet my pussy was and started to fuck my from behind. Long hard thrust smashing his big cock into my insides as I moaned like a good slut. Each thrust sending shudders through my body until I felt him stiffen and shoot his load into my pussy. Mmmmm, fuck I loved it. I cleaned him off with my mouth and he left. Before I could sort myself out one of the others came in and I sat back on the edge of the toilet and he took out his cock. I got another throat fucking from him while his friends cum was dripping out my pussy. He came in my mouth and I swallowed the lot. And then as he left the third guy came in and we repeated. He also fucked my throat and by now I had my drool all down my top and he held my head and really used me hard. His cock hitting the back of my throat with each thrust and I made a glut, glut, glut noise until he came deep in my throat. I could hear them talking about what a whore I was and I fucking loved it. As luck would have it as well 2 of them were 19 and one was 21 so I’d managed to tick off 2 of the 5.

Over the next 2 hours I managed to tick off each one. Most were unremarkable. A bit of chat, then into a toilet and I would squat down and suck them off and swallow. The guy in his 30s was a builder on a lunch break. The guy in his 40s just came into the toilet as I was leaving and stared at me so I offered and he looked embarrassed but then followed me in and I sucked him off in less than a minute I think 😂. I was struggling to find a married guy and was turned down by 2 before finally a tubby guy got chatting to me. He complimented me on my outfit and we chatted. Then we went into a toilet and he fucked my ass. Amazing how many married guys never get to fuck their wives in the ass, so I feel I provide
An essential service for them! He came in me but he wore a condom. Although after he came I took it off him and drained it down my throat. He was shocked by this and left either disgusted or because he was feeling guilty

The last guy I got was in his 50s. Kind of an old dirt perv. Looked dodgy as fuck and chatted to me and was groping my ass so I offered him a bj in the toilet. He didn’t have a massive cock but he took a lot of sucking before he came and when he did I took his cock out of my mouth and wanked him so he came over my face! He loved that but he didn’t have a huge load, but it was on my nose and left cheek.

Of course I walked home with it on my face for added humiliation and I certainly got some disgusted looks, but what a fun way to spen the day!! Loved every bit of it

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-29-2024, 07:59 AM   #327
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Thank you for sharing it
Notwithstanding that I still think it's risky to have unprotected intercourse with strangers (but that's none of my business) I truly enjoy your stories and admire your bravery.

I absolutely love your reply to the guys at the bus stop.
I would have been to embarrassed for words

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 09:35 AM   #328
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Post
Thank you for sharing it
Notwithstanding that I still think it's risky to have unprotected intercourse with strangers (but that's none of my business) I truly enjoy your stories and admire your bravery.

I absolutely love your reply to the guys at the bus stop.
I would have been to embarrassed for words
Thanks. Means a lot to me when I get encouragement and feedback

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 01-29-2024, 10:47 AM   #329
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

I guess that's why we're here and post our adventures. Because we're all addicted to feel appreciate

I'm really looking forward for your next chapter

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 07:50 AM   #330
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Was given a dare:

Go to a sex shop (I'm thinking one of the more old fashioned, seedy type with the blacked out windows) wearing a thin top and very short skirt.
Ask for help to purchase a flogger/ paddle, nipple clamps, labia clamps and an animal tail butt plug.
See if you can get an assistant or another customer to 'test' different paddles/ floggers on you.
Ask the assistant/ another customer if they can help you attach the clamps and insert the plug after you've purchased them. Wear them for the journey home.

Sounds a lot of fun and I did it yesterday. Dressed as told in a nice tight short skirt, tight sheer top and heels. Wasn’t plugged for a change as I needed to but one so wanted to be ‘empty’. Went to an old school sex shop as suggested above. Not the sort where you get many women going as it definitely hit the ‘sleazy’. I was nervous of course but also excited at this dare. Seemed challenging but also doable. So I took a big breath and went in. Inside it was quite empty with just a guy behind the counter who looked up at me as I entered and 2 other older guys. Both looking at magazines. One didn’t even look up and the other stared at me for a while and totally checked me out in a really sleazy way. Fuck that made me hot!

I noticed he was looking at a bdsm magazine which was good and I went over to the paddles, crops etc and started looking at them. I made a few “thinking noises”. Was nervous but I took a paddle down and swished it a couple of times. I knew all 3 were watching me and I was sure I was leaking 😂. Then I used it for one sharp strike on my ass. It made a good noise and I let out a little yelp. Then took down another and did the same. I looked up and could see all 3 guys looking at me and I asked if someone could give me a hand. There was a long awkward pause before one of the customers said sure looked at the owner who nodded and then moved towards me.

“How can I help?”. I said I wanted to see what kind of a mark these paddles would make and I pulled up my skirt. Right up over my ass, clearly showing I had no panties on and I bent over. “Hit each cheek, really hard!”

Fuck this was hot. He struck both cheeks hard but not so hard so I asked him to do it harder. He did. It really stung, I bit my lip and moaned. Asked them what they thought about the marks. I got nods of approval

We repeated this with a couple more paddles and 2 crops which really hurt. I was very wet now and we all agreed that the crops left the most satisfing marks, so I took one

He asked, laughing, “anything else?” I smiled and said yes. I said I wanted some nipple and pussy clamps and his eyes shot out of his head. By now all 3 were staring. I didn’t put my skirt down so I was fully exposed and we went over to the clamps. Again he looked at the owner he nodded. I pulled up my top to show my tits. And poured to some clamps. Try those I said and he took them down. He gave my nipples a little squeeze and tweak and I let out an involuntary moan. He then attached the clamps and I let out a little gasp of pain but then laughed and said I liked it. “Try the same on my pussy”. He was breathing hard now. The owner said “are you going to buy them?” I said I would so he told the guy to carry on. He bent down as I opened my legs. He made a meal of opening my pussy. Hit thick coarse fingers certainly went deeper than needed and he rubbed my clit hard making me shudder and moan. I squealed as the clamps bit into my lips. And let out a full on moan of “oh yes!”

Last was the doggy tail plug. Still with my top up and the clamps attached we looked at a few. I choose one with a thick girth and a think fluffy black tail. I bent over and asked him to spit on my ass and put it in. He worked it in, really making me moan like a bitch but it went in and I nearly came. I hadn’t noticed that theee were now 2 other guys in!

I pulled down my top and skirt and took off the clamps on my pussy because I didn’t want to buy both sets, but I paid for the rest, and thanked them for their help!

They looked really shocked as I walked out holding the crop, the clamps and chain on my tits visible through my top and the tail of the plug hanging below my skirt. I was so horny and the walk home and tube ride was agony as I just wanted to cum. I did have a jacket, but kept it open

I rode my dildo like mad when I got him I can tell you!

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 10 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk