Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-12-2011, 09:01 PM   #1
and246

Smile Tonights dares 22m

22yo gay sub male. White, blonde hair. [Plug, Hot Wax]

Today I had some time in the late afternoon so I hopped on getDare. I had some errands to do and was dared to put my butt plug in, and also toothpaste on the tip of my cock before I went out.

I did this right before I left the house. The plug hurt going in, it always does, but I used some lube and it wasn't too bad. I do find it bothers me while its in, and always hurts a little. But the pain quickly changed focus once I put on the toothpaste.

I took a big glob of it, about a teaspoons worth, and rubbed it vigorously across the head of stiff cock. The pain always takes about 10 seconds to really set it, so I try to rub it as much as possible in that time to make it as bad as it can be. Then I pulled up my pants and was hit with incredible burning on my cock.

Hard as a rock I and with a burning cock and plug in my butt I went out to run some errands. Normally I would take the bus but walked today. With each step I could feel the plug twisting in my ass making it sore. After about 10 minutes the pain started to fade from the toothpaste, and dissipated mostly soon after.

Among other things, I went out to get icyhot and candles for some dares someone gave me to do later.

Once home I hoped onto chat briefly and talked with one of the guys I do dares for. He asked me to write his name in sharpie on my dick and send him a nude photo. I did both but I didnt write clearly enough so had to be punished.

I had to drop hot wax on my balls, shaft and head (of penis). I started with the shaft but accidentally spilled a lot more on, causing me to cry out. I haven't used hot wax in over a year and forgot how much it can burn. I had to take a moment to recover, my dick hurt so much. Then I with great willpower I dropped some more wax onto my balls, and finally the tip of my cock. I leaked pre-cum a ton while doing this, and licked as much as I could up.

Finally I sent those photos, and also put them on my kinktalk album.
If you wanna hear about more of my dares, or have any other ideas, let me know!

Kik sparkyboy236

Last edited by and246; 12-12-2011 at 10:37 PM.
and246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
bob108416

i would love to hear more about your dares
bob108416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

Pretty cool. I would like to see more of your aventures someday.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk