Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-10-2016, 05:43 AM   #31
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

I rolled: 5 Hard; 6 Wait for 60 minutes; 4 Jump up and down 20 times every 10 minutes; and (Hard)6 Drink 500ml of water, bind my ankles and wrists, hands behind my back and let it go.

I did it all naked. It was my first pee of the day, so plenty of it. Whilst waiting the hour I also had breakfast and a coffee as well as the 500ml of water. When I let go I created an enormous puddle on the floor. I thought I wanted more. So I lay and rolled in my pee lake, then undid my hands and washed my entire body with my pee including hair and beard. Then I lapped it up off the floor, mopped up the remainder and waited to air-dry.

When dry I got dressed but soon had another dare to pee my pants. The water had worked wonders because I totally drenched them. I could take them off later so now they are in the wash and I'm naked again.

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 07:36 AM   #32
ptitsoumis353

2 - Medium

Wait before you pee :
3 - 90 minutes

How to pee :
5 - Pee in a bowl, by using your mouth transfer it to your toilet (don't brush teeth for 30 minutes)
ptitsoumis353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 10:16 AM   #33
ptitsoumis353

Anyone can roll for me ?

Like : orgasm control, denial, CBT, humiliation, pee, bladder control, feet, nudity, ...

Dislike/Limite : family, friend, work, public, scat permanent, online exposure (no face), blood

99% Rope bunny
99% Submissive
99% Slave
99% Degradee
90% Experimentalist
90% Exhibitionist
90% Masochist
79% Girl/Boy
77% Pet
63% Non-monogamist
56% Primal (Prey)
50% Voyeur
ptitsoumis353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 10:25 AM   #34
sweetslut

So I did this and rolled Hard.

Wait before you pee [Medium + Hard rolls only)
1: 60 minutes

What to do in that time [Hard rolls only]
6: Push your bladder as hard as you can every 10 minutes

How to pee [Hard]
1: Drink 500ML of water and wait another 15 minutes, get naked and give yourself a golden-shower

I've only ever peed my pants or peed on my hands before so I gave myself my first golden-shower. I really enjoyed it! The warm feeling coming down my stomach, chest, and back was amazing. It took a moment for the shower to start flowing but once it did it was amazing! I will deffantly be doing this again! Great dare!
Not sure about: Pics
Limits: Illegal, Full Public, Blood, Permanent Damage, Friends, Family, Major Anal, Scat, Pee drinking, Enema, Messy (Food/Poop), Cam

Currently in denial until 1/1/17
sweetslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee dice piss hard dare