Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-06-2016, 09:07 AM   #1
Dare_Dog

Default My Friend's Little Sister Dominated Me

Well once I was at a friends house (we aren't friends anymore) and his younger sister did gymnastics so she would always be walking around in her gymnastics leotard. It showed her ass and tits off very well. Sometimes it would ride up and slip up between her butt cheeks and show her whole ass to anyone looking. So I would always get a boner Everytime I saw her wearing. One time my friend went to the shops and I was home alone with his sister. She asked me to rate her gymnastics routine, so I watched her do it but only focus on her ass and tits. Everytime she would start a run she would walk right in front of me turn her ass towards me a pull up on her leotard so I got a view of her ass. After a while she went to go have nap. After a few minutes I crept in to her room to see she was lying on her bed with her leotard pulled up so I could see her ass. I couldn't help myself I pulled out my cock and started to jerk off. After a few minutes I let out a moan which was enough to wake her. She turned to see my with my hard cock in my hand and pants around my ankles. I immediately stopped and tried to pull up my pants. She responded with "what the fuck are you doing you fucking pervert?!" I tried to say that I was sorry but she thought she would make me sorry. "Oh so this leotard makes you jerk your cock off to me sleeping?" I nodded. She continues with "ok then, pull out your cock and jerk off to me now. " I was so confused that I did nothing. "Come on hurry up. Cum on me or I will tell my brother." I then dropped my pants and started stroking my cock again. She rubbed her hands over her tits and turned around and bent over you give me the best view of her ass. I kept jerking off until I couldn't hold it anymore. "I'm going to cum!" I yelled. She responded with "cum on my ass baby, shoot you cum onto my ass." After a few more strokes I shot a huge amount of cum onto her ass cheeks and leotard. She then turned to me a said "ok now for the good bit, take off your clothes." I was in disbelief I thought that she wanted me to fuck her. But I was very wrong. She took my clothes and threw them across the room. She them peeled off her leotard that was dripping with my cum. "Put it on" she demanded. "Or I will tell my brother." I hesitated and then put on the leotard. It was tight and showed off my cock and bum very well. My ass was covered in my own cum. "Now follow me" she demanded. I followed behind this sexy naked girl and started to get hard from looking at her ass. She sat down on the couch and told me to lie across her lap. I did as she said. She then rubbed my ass before giving it a hard smack. Her hand hit the fabric that was covering my ass. She then pulled the leotard so it slipped between my cheeks. She then continued to spank me. Harder and harder she hit. Telling me that I was a naughty boy. This turned me on so much that I got a rock hard boner. After about 3 minutes of spanking she stopped and stood me up. Faced me away from her and took a pic of my red ass. She then turned me around to face her and started to laugh. "You really enjoyed that didn't you?" She then took a pic of me from the from with a wet patch around my cock. I had cummed in the leotard because of the spanking. She then threatened me that she would show everyone the photos unless I took the leotard home to wash. So I did and to my knowledge she didn't show anyone.

Likes: Showing my Body, Forced to strip on webcam/chatsite, Tasks, Hidden Public, Humiliation, Nude, Exhibitionism, Clothing Control, Anal Play, Submission, Risky, Pics

Limits: Permanent, Family, Friends, Criminal, Messy, Face Pics, Eating Anything, Pain

Kik Me and I will show you anything.
PM Me your dares and I will try to do them.
Dare_Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 09:29 AM   #2
blackmaildom07

Default very nice

Keep it going please
blackmaildom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 04:52 AM   #3
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

keep it up, this looks like it might be interesting

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 08:46 PM   #4
wedgieslave62

Can you please add more to this

M-20-straight
wedgieslave62 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk