Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 07-10-2013, 10:25 AM   #1
808playa

Default How do you make yourself eat your cum

I am a slave who has a hard time with cum eating. I want to eat it but when i cum i lose the drive. Any ideas on how to make myself eat it.
808playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #2
Slaveinvasion

Just put your legs over your head when you're about to cum, so that your cock is pointed directly at your face, when you cum if should go directly into your mouth.
Slaveinvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #3
808playa

my cock isnt that big so it is either hit or miss it is usually miss
Old 07-10-2013, 11:35 AM   #4
serendipitous

Ruin your orgasm, you don't get an orgasm but still get ejaculation, the orgasm is what puts you off putting all that lovely cum in your mouth, ruin it and you'll still want to.

Click Here To Control What I Eat

LIKES : Crossdressing, femdom, edging, CBT, orgasm control, pee control, anal, pain, enema, spandex, bondage, sissyfication, wedgies

DISLIKES (punishments) : private humiliation, cum eating (own), pee drinking, extreme pain, stretching, chores, exercise

LIMITS : Scat, animals, anything illegal, anything public, pictures, family, permanent, body writing, hair removal
serendipitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #5
808playa

how do i do that
Old 07-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #6
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

You stop stroking at exact moment when you start to cum. Note that it is highly frustrating...
Old 11-13-2014, 01:01 AM   #7
Bisub75

I started as teenager out with the method with the legs above my head. Indeed often miss but sometimes a hit. And that is what matters in is in while still horny as hell and it lets you adept. Later i changed to cumming on my hand and immediately after the first swad lick that (while still cumming. At this stage dont try to collect to much because it is most important that hour orgasm is not over before you lick it). After a while you can collect more and more untill you reach the point in which you can still lick all just after your orgasm.
Now i can also have a little time inbetween and leave it in my mouth for some time. For me it always is a submissive thing to eat my own cum and made it more or less a condition to allow mysef to cum. Rarely i fail. 95% of my cum i eat i think. This way i have to say it can become submissively addictive/habitual
Hope it works for you
Old 11-13-2014, 05:19 PM   #8
BenC44

Took me ages a teenager to get over that hurdle. You just have to do it quickly one day, dont think, just eat it. Soon becomes commonplace, i cant remember the last time i came and didnt eat it. highly convenient method as well, no tissues etc ever needed!

I dislike - disobedience, scat, extreme pain, blood

kik: tixsao

39/M/UK, currently seeking a slave/sub
BenC44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 05:34 PM   #9
myplaytime
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808playa View Post
my cock isnt that big so it is either hit or miss it is usually miss
Put a funnel in your mouth. It will add a few inches and a bigger target that directs the flow straight into your mouth. Plus you get to lick the funnel clean.
myplaytime is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk