Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-07-2016, 12:49 AM   #1
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Default Sexual Stallion role play dare

I received this dare on a pet-play person above dare.

"Your a stallion you must use a halter and stay in the two rooms(bedroom and bathroom) and Fuck a object like a stallion would only poop in one place for the time your there"

I thought this was a great dare for a stallion, and I wrote up this detailed report.

I started by stripping down nude ( horses don't wear clothes ). I fashioned a halter out of 2 old belts. Next to act like a stallion. I used my bed as a phantom mare by putting a fleshlight between the box spring and the mattress. I inserted my horse tail butt plug. And went to town on the phantom mare. I let out whinnying and snorts as I breed with the fleshlight. Once I came I pulled out immediately like a horse would, and led myself to my stall ( bathroom). In the stall I had some paper towels down on the floor. Standing there on all fours I removed my plug and pooped like a horse on the paper towels. Then I stayed there on all fours for 20 min in my stall. After I was out of my halter I mucked the stall ( cleaned up ).

I give reports for my dares
Contribute to my fox animal role play dare here.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=266970

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
animal play, pet play, pony, stallion