Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-03-2017, 07:39 PM   #1
KateNessa

Default Locked outside for the night!

im looking for dares to do all night, from dusk until dawn, im going to lock myself out of my house and take all dares given to me. You can dare anything you want EXCEPT for my limits. All i will bring is my phone, its charger, and clothes if you allow me to. Ill also bring anything else im instructed to before 12am here (posting this at 7:40 PM)
There's a canal and an abandoned school around the block, you may use those to your advantage. I'm willing to go into backyards and do anything (anything) that relates to this dare, looking forward to everything!

don't take it easy, either.

thank you, can't wait 😅

Likes: moderate pain, Urethral insertion, Anal, oral, poo and pee, semi-public, public bathrooms, exhibition, humiliation, bondage, BDSM, bathroom and clothes control, sleep tasks, hidden public.

Dislikes: Severe pain, Rough anal, Heavy Piss, toothpaste/hotsauce, needles, public, blackmail.

Limits: Face pics, Friends and family, anything dangerous or out of common sense, money, blackmail or total submission.
KateNessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 07:44 PM   #2
SexyySarahh
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateNessa View Post
im looking for dares to do all night, from dusk until dawn, im going to lock myself out of my house and take all dares given to me. You can dare anything you want EXCEPT for my limits. All i will bring is my phone, its charger, and clothes if you allow me to. Ill also bring anything else im instructed to before 12am here (posting this at 7:40 PM)
There's a canal and an abandoned school around the block, you may use those to your advantage. I'm willing to go into backyards and do anything (anything) that relates to this dare, looking forward to everything!

don't take it easy, either.

thank you, can't wait 😅
Hi ! First off i think you should go completely naked to the school and edge...

Then i think going to the canal would be fun, What kind of objects do you have for pain ?
SexyySarahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 07:54 PM   #3
KateNessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyySarahh View Post
Hi ! First off i think you should go completely naked to the school and edge...

Then i think going to the canal would be fun, What kind of objects do you have for pain ?
Im not taking any particular items with me, though I'm willing to if you let me know what to take! If you have nothing in mind, let me know. I don't have any toys per say, but could probably find a suitable substitute for anything you desire.

Likes: moderate pain, Urethral insertion, Anal, oral, poo and pee, semi-public, public bathrooms, exhibition, humiliation, bondage, BDSM, bathroom and clothes control, sleep tasks, hidden public.

Dislikes: Severe pain, Rough anal, Heavy Piss, toothpaste/hotsauce, needles, public, blackmail.

Limits: Face pics, Friends and family, anything dangerous or out of common sense, money, blackmail or total submission.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:01 PM   #4
SexyySarahh
Account Banned

Quote:
Im not taking any particular items with me, though I'm willing to if you let me know what to take! If you have nothing in mind, let me know. I don't have any toys per say, but could probably find a suitable substitute for anything you desire.
Clothespegs, something to hit yourself with and something insertable
SexyySarahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:05 PM   #5
KateNessa

A spatula, a toy of mine, but no substitute for clothespegs, sorry!

Old 02-03-2017, 08:15 PM   #6
idgaf123

damn i wish i could watch this lmao

please vote not to let me cum in this poll
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=290187

limits: anal, pee, poop, illegal, permanent, and family

dislikes: extreme pain
idgaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:40 PM   #7
KateNessa

times getting closer and I have no dares:/

Old 02-03-2017, 10:53 PM   #8
KateNessa

only an hour left, would sure hate to be locked out with nothing to do...

Old 02-03-2017, 11:07 PM   #9
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

still looking for dares?

- no orgasms tonight
- Walk bare foot somewhere that you will pass other people every other hour throughout the night
- no peeing all night
- once per hour, take a wooden spoon, drop your pants / panties, kneel, and spank each cheek 50 times, followed by an edge
- if you have a butt plug, lube with toothpaste, insert right before you go out and do not remove until you return home tomorrow morning
- carry 2 liters of water with you and drink it all within first 2 hours you are out and walking
- you must walk / stand all night; only time you will not is when kneeling to spank & edge
- if you are really feeling brave, since you love oral, find a guy or 2 to pleasure tonight - lead him somewhere secluded, drop to knees and suck im while playing with yourself - but you are only to edge, no orgasms
- when you return home tomorrow morning, undress, kneel, write report here on the entire night, only then can you get a shower and go to bed

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 02-03-2017 at 11:40 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 01:03 AM   #10
KateNessa

I'm not going to be able to do this tonight. I apologize and will probably tomorrow night. If you wish, feel free to add more dares or punishments for me waiting. Thank you.

Old 02-04-2017, 03:54 AM   #11
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
I'm not going to be able to do this tonight. I apologize and will probably tomorrow night. If you wish, feel free to add more dares or punishments for me waiting. Thank you.
Punishment: Anytime you must pee, pee into your bottle all night long, even if you have not finished drinking all of the water. You must drink everything before returning home in the morning.

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibition, night, outdoors, public