Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-31-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
SummerTime

Default Taylor's New Life

Chapter 1

Taylor was a young, pretty girl, fresh out of college. She was petite for a twenty-two year old with sun-tanned skin, blonde locks that flowed a few inches below her shoulders, and big blue eyes. While she was quite attractive, she had never been in a relationship before. Her parents were strict Christians and had enrolled her an all girl's private academy for her primary and secondary schooling, and a small, religious all girl's college after.

She had always been submissive to her parents, simply because she felt like she had no other choice but after spending twenty-two years of her life on a short leash, she was ready to break free; to experience life on her own. So, after graduating college, Taylor did not return home like her parents had wanted and instead, left her home state of Texas and traveled to California with the hopes of starting up a career in modelling or acting.

Due to her sheltered background, Taylor was oblivious to most of the evils of the world and after arriving in Los Angeles, she quickly found an agency looking for models. It surprised her that she was welcomed in for an interview despite having no experience in modelling, but she gladly went, ready for a new life. The address listed on the website of the agency led her to a sketchy looking building on the other side of town. It wasn't glitzy and glamorous with the company's name displayed on the building, but she entered anyway.

"Hi, I'm Taylor Blake," she said approaching the front desk of what appeared to be a waiting room. A woman sat behind the desk: she appeared to be in her mid to late thirties. Her brown hair was pulled up in a tight bun and her matching brown eyes peered up at Taylor from behind the lens of her glasses.

"Oh yes, Taylor. You're right on time, that's a good girl. Go right in the door on the left. Mr. X is waiting for you," the woman spoke, an eerily friendly smile appearing on her face as she pointed towards one of the doors on the other side of the room. Taylor found it a bit odd when the woman had spoke to her like a child, but she figured it was better than being treated badly and quietly slipped into the room she was directed to.

The room that she entered looked much like a doctor's office. There was a high examining bed in one corner and many cabinets on the other side of the room. The back wall of the room was covered by a large mirror, spanning nearly from wall to wall. It was a strange looking room, but Taylor had no experience in the industry so she figured that it was normal.

"Taylor, is it?" a voice asked, startling Taylor as she hadn't noticed another person in the room. The voice came from a tall man; white skin, sandy blonde hair and small dark eyes. His smile mirrored that of the secretary as he scanned the girl. "She's perfect," he thought to himself. She was thin and small with B-sized breasts, tan skin and luscious blonde hair. On top of her appearance, she was ignorant enough to come to the "interview" so he knew that there would be no trouble in getting her to sign the contract.

"Yes, that's me," Taylor replied to him with a smile. "Thank you for letting me meet with you. I'm really excited to be given an opportunity seeing as I don't have much experience in the industry."

"Ah, no experience, you say? Hmm... well that is slightly troubling. I mean, we really don't have much time to train someone who isn't used to this type of work," he said, a puzzled look appearing on his face as he looked at the girl harder as he waited for her reaction.

"I'm quick to learn!" Taylor offered quickly, biting her lip as she hoped that the man wouldn't reject her. The money that she had brought was almost gone and she couldn't afford more than another few nights in the hotel room she was renting. She needed this job.

His plan was working. She was falling right into the trap.

"Well, I guess we could give you a shot," he said finally. Inside, he could barely control his excitement. The girl was so young and innocent, probably a virgin too. Boy, would she be perfect for his clients. He turned around, rummaging through some papers on the counter before pulling out a contract. "All you have to do is sign here. We'll provide you housing and an income of $15 per hour on the job," he said, pushing the sheet of paper in front of her.

"Thank you, thank you so much!" Taylor continued, her blue eyes shining with relief as she grabbed the pen and scribbled her signature, not even bothering to read the contract. Things were finally working out. She would be modelling, have her own apartment free of charge and on top of that, be paid? Things didn't seem like they could get any better.

"Well, I just hope that you can prove yourself," he replied, turning around with the contract and smirking to himself. Her signature bound her to the contract, the contract that would change her life.

Dislikes: Anal, illegal, public, with other people, permanent damage, blood
SummerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
jeff10145

i really like this... this is a great start to which i think will be a great story cant wait to read more

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:33 PM   #3
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

i am very intrigued to see what happens next

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:43 PM   #4
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Why do I have the feeling that she's gotten a job as a hooker?

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk