Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-26-2014, 04:20 PM   #1
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Default 5 Days for Aspiring Exhibitionists

Hello everybody.
During a conversation I had earlier I came up with a 5 Day training program for the sub who wants to get warmed up to (hidden) public dares and I thought I might as well share it with the world.
This is meant for subs who are interested in doing dares outdoors but are still a bit nervous about it. It can be done on 5 consecutive days (or nights) or with a bit of time in between.
All you need is a long coat, some rope and a pair of handcuffs.

Day 1 - To get accustomed to being in public, you will go for a walk wearing nothing but shoes and a long coat. You choose when and where, a secluded space if you're a chicken, otherwise as crowded a spot as you dare.

Day 2 - Again go out in shoes and a long coat, add a karada tie underneath. Stop 5 times, open your coat, hands behind your back, eyes closed and count to 50. You choose where you feel comfortable doing it.

Day 3 - Go out in shoes, a long coat and a karada, stuff the sleeves of the coat into it's pockets and handcuff yourself behind your back underneath the coat. Leave the keys next to your door.

Day 4 - As day 3, but you may only return home once you have managed to make yourself cum, either by humping something or with a vibrator taped to your clit/cock.

Day 5 - As day 4, but
a) GUYS you will have to have some cum saved up, either smear it across your face before you start or keep it in your mouth the whole time.
b) LADIES will either let their boyfriend/husband/master cum on their face before heading out or edge 4 times and rub their juices over their face.

Of course this can be made more or less difficult by carefully choosing time and place, but for added fun feel free to wear the highest heels and the shortest coat you dare, add clamps, bells, buttplugs and more.

The first 3 people to get back to me with a report on all 5 days will get a custom 6th day dare from me as a reward.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES

Last edited by IcanseetheLight; 01-26-2014 at 04:23 PM. Reason: spelling errors
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to IcanseetheLight for this post:
Old 01-30-2014, 12:29 PM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default yes

I have put this in my favourites till its warmer its too cold in the uk at the moment
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:01 PM   #3
JosephDaftPunk

I shall give this a shot, it seems fun!

20 / Male / Slave / Gay / Dubai

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I am that little bitch that you've been looking for.

PM Dares

Kik: jsdpunk99
JosephDaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:53 PM   #4
PartySlut
getDare Devil

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/l...%26slotId%3D48
http://www.funkypair.com/cocktail-57...gebooties.aspx

Wore the same jacket and heels for all 5 days

Day 1 - Fairly easy so i added a butt plug for this day and walked around town

Day 2 - I dislike public so i opened my coat in the woods near my house and i used a butt plug again

Day 3 - Again i did this dare in the woods but i didn't use a butt plug for this one but i used nipple clamps

Day 4 - Same as day 3 except i used a vibrator on my clit to cum

Day 5 - Again same as before except i rubbed my juices on my face before and then again while was in the woods

on days 2 3 and 5 i was almost seen by a couple people walking in the woods

Do i earn day 6

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:59 PM   #5
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

Great dare! It's very cold here in the UK at the moment but I'll see if I've got a coat long enough. I'm going to look stupid though, people will think I've got shorts on in the middle of the winter!

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 03:05 PM   #6
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

I'm happy to see that my dare has made some people curious, I hope you'll all enjoy it.
I still have some custom days to dish out, so hurry up and earn them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiverpool View Post
Great dare! It's very cold here in the UK at the moment but I'll see if I've got a coat long enough.
Well cold is good, just the right time to add a gag hidden underneath a scarf

By the way, regarding the days where I asked you to put on handcuffs underneath your coat - for safety reasons I would like to clarify: leave the handcuff keys at home, but take your house keys with you, keep them in your pockets.
Leaving your keys next to your door is a bad idea, especially if you're going to come home wearing handcuffs.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
Old 02-14-2014, 04:51 PM   #7
kinkypinky

http://www.funkypair.com/6inchcrissc...light-668.aspx
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/m...3D1%26spc%3D66

Thats what I wore for all 5 days.

Day 1- Very easy, I walked to and from, as well as around the park for a while. I did this while wearing a medium butt plug and nipple clamps.

Day 2- This was my first experience with a karada tie...WOW! it was very stimulating, i loved it! Again in the park, I stopped near the woods, under a weeping willow, in a cabanna. it was very nerve wracking, i thought i was going to get caught!

Day 3- For this one i ended up losing track of time. i walked around for an hour and a half! maybe it was because of the thrill of being handcuffed. This time i wore my buttplug and nipple clamps again.

Day 4- For this one i sort of cheated....i didnt have a vibrator and humping things was not giving me results...other than wierd stares....so i sat on a bench and grinded my ass on it, causing the buttplug to stimulate my prostate enough to cum. this was no easy feat tho, it took about 45 minutes!! What a thrill tho.

Day 5- Wicked fun! i saved up enough cum to make a cum cube. inserted this into my mouth after cumming on my face, got rerady and left for my adventure. i got a lot of funny looks from passerby's. i felt soo dirty and slutty! After i came, i walked home, swallowed my cum and revelled in my newest adventure.

Thank you for this!!! it was amazing!

likes-anal, crossdressing, cum eating, humiliation, public humiliation, public tasks,very public(like going to the mall or something) webcam, choking, being treated like a slut, pictures, videos, bondage, anal inssertions and stretching, enemas, forced fem, slut training
kinkypinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 04:57 AM   #8
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkypinky View Post

Thank you for this!!! it was amazing!
Happy to hear you enjoyed it. I'll get back to you with an encore soon.

PM DARES
Old 04-21-2017, 05:51 PM   #9
Amelia98

This is really cool.
New fantasy: Being tort ure d for information 🥰
Send me dms i'd love to talk

Kik AmeliaBabyGirl98
Amelia98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:03 AM   #10
PinkPassion

I don't consider myself that much of an exhibitionist, except for the fact that I like attention when I'm in revealing dresses, but I have to admit I got wet just reading this. Maybe I should consider trying it. I have very limited experience with hidden public, but this does seem like a very nice and exciting introduction to it.
Limits: Messy, public, diapers, pics, family, permanent
Toys: Ben Wa balls, vibrator, buttplug, medium dildos, enema kit, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, anal beads, icy hot, pussy pump

PM Dares - BDSM Test Results
PinkPassion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden public, humiliation, outdoors, public