Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2017, 12:25 PM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Russia with love

"There he was".

There he was naked, shaved and waiting in my bed at my Moscow hotel room.
Hello pup, "Hello Sir, just warming the bed up for you".
He smiled, a wicked smile, I noticed his cock was hard too, so he was thinking erotic thoughts, or was it anticipation of what was to come?
Pup, I so need to piss. He spang to action and was soon waiting on his knees, his face looking up at me. Unzip me pup. "Yes Sir, thank you Sir".
He placed my soft cock into his waiting mouth, I began to piss, ah, relief.
I looked into pups eyes, pleasure I think or hoped, he gagged a little on my piss, he tried hard to gulp it down as it overflowed from his mouth, running down his neck and smooth chest, I smiled, good pup!
"Thank you Sir", he replied.
"Sir, will you fuck me later, I so miss your hard cock inside me?"
Well pup, make me some nice food after you have cleaned my cock, my ass and feet so need your attention too, after a busy day.
"Thank you Sir, I would so love that, I know I must earn MY pleasure".
He smiled, a wicked smile, the dirty horny pup.
But first I want that cock of yours in my mouth, he of course obayed, he tasted nice, a little pissy but nice, very nice and hard too, so I sucked and sucked until he started to squirm, he was close, very close. "Sir, please, I WILL come, please Sir, stop". I sucked harder, teased the pup, he was trying so hard not to spunk, then I pulled off his cock and smacked it hard, so hard pup jumped "AWE, Sir".
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk