Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-29-2015, 12:53 PM   #31
lad1

doing this one now, looks good! I made this...
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=217536

the other day if anyone wants to try it out

LIKES: bladder control, wedgies, pet play, spanking, bondage, toothpaste
DISLIKES: anal, corner time, mouth soaping, lines, nipples torture, messy
LIMITS: public, pics, family, friends, scat, extreme pain
lad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:02 AM   #32
solitaire87

Oh I loved this one., but I admit the dices were on my side.
I started with 1.
drinked a glass and waiting to spank me. Not convenient.

then came down to nr 4.
had another glass of water and took of my pants

Next one was nr 9. Two glasses were hard to empty at this point, but the waiting was more killing me. Feeling the water go down my body while I was already in need for a toilet before I even started. I should have gone before yes.

next was nr 14. no drink but move to nr 28.
Another glass. while feeling the pressure in my bladder increase I drink it and wait the damn 15 minutes.

next roll brought me to nr 30. Done.

I liked the excitement of it.

Limits: Public, photo/video showing face

2023 - the control is out of my hands again
https://feedmewithscandals.wordpress.com
pw: pig

Listen to Soliepod - https://solitaire87.podbean.com/
solitaire87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 05:43 AM   #33
hey you

I am doing this game and reporting while doing it.

I check and I don’t need to pee so maybe I will ignore your advice.

- First roll : 6
Drink half a glass of water and remove your knickers/ panties/ boxers/ briefs. Wait for four minutes and then roll again.
Ok, easy start

- Second roll : 1 > 7
Drink two glasses of water and remove all clothes from your lower half. You should be removing underwear and your trousers. If, for some reason, you are not wearing one or more of these items of clothing, you must drink a glass of water for every item that you did not have to remove. Wait 7 minutes and then roll again.
Ouch, I’m already bottom naked : four glasses…
I feel bloated and only seven minutes before a new roll…

- Third roll : 2 > 9
Drink two glasses of water and you may not cross your legs for the remainder of the time. Roll again in 10 minutes
Ok, ten minutes break but no crossing legs ? oh oh…:/

- fourth roll : 5 > 14
Lucky! Move all the way up to 28
Yeeees ! Or is it a trick… ?

- 28 : Drink a glass of water and roll again 15 minutes later.
Oups, maybe I don’t need a 15 minutes break now…
I am eating salty food to help with all this water.

- fifth roll : 4 > 32
Do I just need to pass over 30 or do I need to « land » exactly on 30… Ok, I’m on a playing mode so I’ll pick the sharp 30.
So back on 28
Drink a glass of water and roll again 15 minutes later.
I start to need to pee…

- sixth roll : 5 > 27
Unlucky! Move down to seven and perform the dare there.
Ouch !
Drink two glasses of water and remove all clothes from your lower half. You should be removing underwear and your trousers. If, for some reason, you are not wearing one or more of these items of clothing, you must drink a glass of water for every item that you did not have to remove. Wait 7 minutes and then roll again.
Oh no ! I’ve seen this one already… Four glasses… I’m so full. It’s taking me ages to drink it… And seven more minutes to wait…

- Seventh roll : 1 > 8
Drink a glass of water and you may not touch your genitals for the rest of the dare. Roll again in 6 minutes.
I need to go now…

- Eighth roll : 5 > 13
Unlucky 13! Drink two glasses of water and press down on your abdomen for two minutes straight. Roll again six minutes after you've finished.
Oh no ! It hurts so bad and with legs parted it’s awful !

- Nineth roll : 2 > 15
Halfway there, are you feeling it yet? No? drink a glass and a half and listen to either a tap running or a recording of water for 12 minutes.
It’s no good, I have to hold my muscles tight, it’s becoming torture !
I keep looking at the time and it seems not to move !

- Tenth roll : 5 > 20
Push down hard on your bladder and count to 300.
I cried counting…

- eleventh roll : 4 > 24
Unlucky! Move down to 17!
It’s never gonna end, it hurts !

- 17 : Why don't you have a nice, relaxing shower? Turn it up to full blast and position yourself underneath it, so that the weight lands on your stomach. Stay like this for seven minutes and then roll again.
At least I don’t have to drink anymore…
Back and I don’t know how I made it !!!

- twelfth roll : 1 > 18
Bind yourself to something, so that your legs are kept spread apart from one another. Remain like this for 15 minutes and then untie yourself.
Fifteen minutes ? Nooooo !
I am panting now…

- Thirteenth roll : 3 > 21
Do 15 jumping jacks
Oh it hurt so much !

- fourteenth roll : 1 > 22
Do 30 starjumps
I licked some drops… I don’t know if I failed or not… I will continue anyway.

- fifteenth roll : 6 > 28
I’m crying. It’s too much…

- sixteenth roll : 1 > 29
You have a choice! Either forfeit your right to go to the bathroom in an actual toilet for the next 24 hours or slide right back down to 9.
Yes, yes, whatever you want, I just need to go !!!

Wow, it was good ! I think I’ll need to go again a lot of times today but not in a toilet… I don’t mind, it’s over !

Well, I licked a bit with the jumping stars, would you consider it a failure with a punishment pending ?
hey you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 08:18 AM   #34
kingsam

Hey, i was dared to do this:

my rolls. 1 - 6 - 9 - 12 - 17 - 22 - 28 - 30

After the shower it was hard to not to pee but somehow i managed it to get trough.

--------------------------------
Likes: underwear, underwear controll, pee, chance games, stripping games (on cam), edging, some pain (Clothpins, spanking)
Dislikes: drinking pee, pics (no face), cbt
Limits: permanent, public, family+friends, food, scat, blood, crossdressing, poo, diapers, denial, video.

PM-Dares
kingsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 07:01 PM   #35
Haruka

So for this dare I got my 32 oz gatorade bottle filled with water. 1 large gulp = 1/2 glass, 2 gulps = 1 glass.

First, I rolled a 6 and had 1 gulp of water. I waited for 4 minutes and rerolled and moved up to 10. 10 says to go to 5 then 5 says to go to 2 so I went all the way back to 2, had 4 gulps of water and rerolled and moved up to 3, then 12 because of directions. Now I wait 15 minutes.

About halfway through my 15 minute wait I really began to regret doing this right after I ate dinner. I didn't really think this through.

The next roll I got brought me up to 18 which required me to bind my legs apart for 15 minutes. I don't have anything on hand to bind myself so I am just keeping my feet on either side of the legs of my desk chair. You know how the swivel chairs have 5 legs? If leg 1 was sticking straight ahead, then my feet would be behind legs 2 and 5.

Next up, I wander on down to number 22 and I have to do 30 starjumps, whatever those are. I'll look those up then do them. I watched a video and thought they looked ridiculous. But I did them and I got really tired. I was also scared of slipping, hitting my hands on the fan, and general hurting myself while doing them.

I rolled and moved up to number 27! I'm getting there! But alas I get pushed down to number 7 and this dare is beginning to get to me. I drank 4 gulps of water and then took off my pants. I drank another 2 gulps which are larger than the rest (because punishment) and waited for 7 minutes.

Pushed back down to 2 again, drank 4 gulps of water then went up to 8. I drank another 2 gulps and I'm starting to feel kinda full from the water. This dare has been going on for like an hour already and I just finished my first 32oz of water. I'm deciding now that if I get through another 32oz and don't finish this dare then I will accept an appropriate punishment.

Happened to get up to 14, which moves me all the way up to 28 and I drank another glass of water. 15 more minutes and then I'll hopefully be done with this.

I rolled a 5 and I am done with this dare. I think having a customized snakes and ladders game would be cool. Like where you put in different limits people may have that way it would help other get outside of their comfort zone a bit.

21/F/36C

Anglefall: Gambling Soldier: 0 points.
Haruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:26 PM   #36
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

So, it's been a hot few days, and I thought this might be a fair way to make sure I'm thoroughly hydrated. I tried this this morning and just rolled really lucky numbers. I was also using an 8 oz glass of water. I barely had to go when I finished. This time, I decided to use a 12 oz class, and with rolling I wasn't so lucky this time.

1st roll: #2
Drink two glasses of water and reroll immediately.

2rd roll: #4
Drink one glass and take off my shorts.

3rd roll: #9
Drink two glasses of water. Wait ten minutes. May not cross legs the rest of this round.
-This is about the time I realized I am unlikely to be successful. I am already bursting and am not even halfway. I can't cross my legs, and the pressure on my bladder is already intense. This round forward, I only filled the glass to about 10 oz (as I knew I was unlikely to be successful)

4rd roll: # 12
Drink one glass of water. Wait 15 minutes.

Roll #5: 18
Bind yourself to something so your legs are kept spread apart from one another. Remain for 15 minutes. (At least there's no drinking this time). At least four minutes in, I realized why this is a task. I think I have leaked a little with my legs spread.

Roll #6: 23
Move back down to #9 and complete the dare there

9 Drink two glasses of water and…
The rest of it didn't matter because I was screwed. I was almost in tears when it made me move backwards, and then two more glasses plus climbing my way back up was just too much.

I failed this task, and will accept punishments pmed to me for the next week. Please reference this post in your pm so I know for what I am being punished.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:44 AM   #37
daettil69

I was going to send a PM to Emmyred to punish her, but I thought that it would only be fair to punish her if I succeeded where she failed so here goes my attempt with 12 oz glasses of water...

I rolled a 6 and got:

Spoiler:
Drink half a glass of water and remove your knickers/ panties/ boxers/ briefs. Wait for four minutes and then roll again.

Then I rolled a 3 and got:

Spoiler:
Drink two glasses of water and you may not cross your legs for the remainder of the time. Roll again in 10 minutes.

I rolled a 4 and got:

Spoiler:
Unlucky 13! Drink two glasses of water and press down on your abdomen for two minutes straight. Roll again six minutes after you've finished.

I rolled a 3 and got:

Spoiler:
Go and sit on the toilet, stay there for as long as it takes you to drink half a glass of water. You may not pee. Roll again after 10 minutes

I rolled a 6 and got:

Spoiler:
Do 30 starjumps

I rolled a 1 and got:

Spoiler:
Unlucky! Move back down to 9 and complete the dare there.
The dare there was:
Drink two glasses of water and you may not cross your legs for the remainder of the time. Roll again in 10 minutes.

I rolled a 3 and got:

Spoiler:
Drink a glass of water and re-roll in 15 minutes

I'm thinking that I'm not going to make it at this rate. Hopefully I can get a lucky roll...

I rolled a 2 and got:
Spoiler:
Lucky! Move all the way up to 28
The dare there was:

I got my lucky roll! Hopefully I can make it 15 more minutes.

I rolled a 2 and I'm done! Time to go relieve myself and then I'll send a well desevered punishment to Emmyred.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
daettil69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 09:33 AM   #38
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Thanks daettil. I'm trying this again now for redemption.
Old 06-29-2015, 11:15 AM   #39
littleraisin
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishment Required

I untied myself after a few minutes at 18 afraid my family would see me bound, please PM me a punishment. I will do the first one that is PM'd to me and within my limits.
Dislikes: Anal, Messy
Limits: Needles, Involving Family/Friends, Wetting, Permanent, food and blood.
Don't be nice, treat it like an object. That's what it is.
littleraisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:40 AM   #40
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

So, after miserably failing this dare a few days ago, I am attempting for a second round. I am using 12 oz glasses for my first two glasses of water and then COMPLETELY FULL 8 oz glasses for the rest. Hopefully that will aid in my success over the 10 ounce glasses the whole time.

Round Two:

4- Drink a glass of water and remove your trousers. (Running total: 12 oz)

9- Drink two glasses of water and do not cross legs for the remainder of the game. Roll again in 10 minutes. (Running total: 32 oz)

13- Drink two glasses of water and press down on your abdomen for two minutes straight. Roll again in six minutes. (Running total: 48 oz)
This is starting to get difficult. I'm having a hard time not throwing up the water, but I also am starting to need to pee. I am only on 13. This could get ugly.

18- Bind yourself to something so that your legs are kept spread for 15 minutes.
Honestly, I needed a break. I have a feeling this is usually undertaken by men (as pee holding really isn't healthy for women- but can be so fun). I didn't think I would mind me legs being spread until they started shaking. Oops. At least I'm getting closer to the end this time.

19- Push down hard on your bladder and count to 300.
Ok- this was harder. I couldn't cross my legs and am impressed I didn't leak.

24- Unlucky. Move down to 17.

19- Push down hard on your bladder and count to 300. Again.
God. Definitely leaked a tiny bit this time around.

21- Do 15 jumping jacks

26- Drink two glasses of water and roll again in 20 minutes. (Running Total: 64 oz)
Ok, so I definitely have to pee, and am not enjoying this 20 minute wait. I also subbed out one of these glasses for green tea (which I recognize was a terrible idea for my bladder) but I was just getting tired of water. At least I'm getting close to 30. That being said, I know that these last four are probably terrible, and if I know my luck, there's no way that this is my last roll.

27- Unlucky! Move down to 7 and complete the dare there.
I'M GOING TO DIE.

7- Drink two glasses of water and remove all clothes from your lower half. I have to add a glass because I don't have on shorts because I had to take them off earlier. (Running Total: 88 oz)
Not having panties on as added security plus not crossing my legs is terrible. But, I am determined not to fail this time. I will complete this or wet myself, whichever happens first. Unfortunately, I am bursting and am only at #7.

Drink a glass of water and you may not touch your genitals for the rest of the dare. Wait 6 minutes before rolling. (Running Total: 96 oz) . I am officially near tears. I don't know how much more of this I can do, and I'm only on #8. I'm afraid to stand up to go get more water.

Lucky! Move all the way to 28.

Drink a glass of water and roll in fifteen minutes. (Running total: 104 oz) My legs are shaking. It hurts and I can't cross my legs and have no panties on and I don't know if I can make it 15 minutes. 8 minutes left and I'm barely hanging in there. If only I could cross my legs. Or cup my hand over my nether region. Anything to hold this in for a few more minutes. I'm squeezing everything to try to make it. I cannot fail this dare again. I'm leaking.

Rolled a 3. I'm done and RUNNING to the restroom, leaking down my leg. But I was successful and can move on from this.
Old 06-29-2015, 07:33 PM   #41
Koolkat17

Fun dare but failed at 17. Please send punishment.

Likes-humiliation, diapers, blader control, corner time, hidden public, spanking, torture

Dislikes-friends, public, geting cold, ice

Limits-ilegal, family, messy
Koolkat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:29 PM   #42
TicklishGirlyArms

3>12
27>7
24>17
23>9
29>9
27>7
10>5>2
10>5>2

My rolls.
TicklishGirlyArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:10 PM   #43
dlJohn
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the game, pretty fun. Hope everyone enjoys my report.

Started off already having a giant cup of coffee and didn't have to use the bathroom so thought I could handle this challenge ... might be a mistake, we shall see. Grab my supplies, a cup filled with water and another container that holds 1000ml of water, hopefully I wont be drinking much more than this.

Started off with a 2 - that's 2 glasses of water and an immediate re-roll. Chugged them down and re-rolled.

Another 2, which brings me to another glass of water and now my pants are off.

Rolled a 5 which gets me 2 more glasses of water, not being able to cross my legs and a 10 minute break. Down to 700 ml of water and an empty cup. Figured might as well use the 10 mins to do something productive and start to type my report.

Done typing so far and still 4 minutes left to wait. I can feel my stomach starting to be full from water. I think I know what is coming next.

Time is up, roll a 5 and now get to advance to #28...lucky me Another glass of water and a 15 min wait. 350 ml left out of my original 1000 ml and a full glass of water.

Looks like its either a 1, which is probably takes me back to step 1, or a 2 or greater which ends the game. 10 min wait left and I can feel the pressure starting to build, hope I can make it, and maybe next time I shouldn't have been so cocky and pee when I was given the chance.

5 more mins left, the suspense is kind of killing me, I want to cheat and just roll the dice to see what my fate is, but I play by the rules and wait the entire 15 mins.

I roll a 2, whew that was close.

Dislikes: messing diapers, AB, drinking pee, cum eating, enemas

Limits: scat, long term dares, pics/vids, illegal
dlJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:12 PM   #44
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Band-Aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicklishGirlyArms View Post
3>12
27>7
24>17
23>9
29>9
27>7
10>5>2
10>5>2

My rolls.
Did you finish this? Or are you attempting this now?
Old 07-03-2015, 09:19 PM   #45
TicklishGirlyArms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Did you finish this? Or are you attempting this now?
I didn't even get half way. It's safe to say it's going to be impossible for me. It would mean having to drink 28 glasses of water and holding my wee all day (and then do starjumps and jumping jacks at the end).

I can only imagine if I had done this live, and the desperation I'd have felt getting to 27 or 29 and sliding back down. The snakes and ladders format is super sexy.
TicklishGirlyArms is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk