Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-25-2024, 09:20 PM   #1
Chissy

Default Public dares

Hi I’m 18 male who loves the feeling of striping naked in public places. I have done a few strips in public toilets and been caught once. I am looking for some dares to push me further. Bathroom dates and forest dare are what I’m most interested in. I don’t want to be intentionally caught but if I get caught by chance thats great.
I have a car, plug, cat ears and a ball gag. I can give video proof if the dare if wanted
Scat, cum eating,
Limits
Illegal, family/friends, lasting/visible marks
Chissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 04:36 AM   #2
dho

go for a walk or run on a trail that is not busy but has the chance of occasionally passing someone. Find somewhere to leave all of your clothes except your underwear. Continue for an additional 1km (minimum) in just your underwear, and then find a tree or fence to give yourself a wedgie, which must last for over a minute. If your underwear rip, then you'll be naked getting back to your clothes. Post picture giving yourself a wedgie as proof.
dho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 01:55 PM   #3
Chissy

Thankyou for the dare I will do this today. Super horny thinking about it
Scat, cum eating,
Limits
Old 01-30-2024, 02:29 PM   #4
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a public bathroom and remove all of your clothes in a stall. Leave all your clothes in the stall and go next to the sink and download a free game, such as candy crush on your phone. Once it is downloaded you are going to play games for getting back clothes. Once you downloaded the game, play through the tutorial and you can get your underwear back and put it on. Play through the first 5 levels after that and you can get your shirt back. Play through the next 5 levels and you can get your pants back. Then the game is over. If you happen to die in the game you have a choice. Either leave all the clothes you haven't earned yet in the stall and go home in what you are wearing or take off and leave everything you have earned and put on what is left to wear home.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 07:42 PM   #5
Chissy

I have done the bathroom dare and will do the first dare in a couple hours
I started with the bathroom because it was day. I found a public restroom by a park and went inside. I striped in the cubicle like I was told to and downloaded candy crush. I got really hard thinking about being so exsposed for so long. I stepped out and started playing. I made it through the first four levels while jerking off a little when I heard the door open. Guy stared right at me and closed it so I went to the urinal area. He asked if he could come in so I let him and he peed in the stall next to me. I offered to help him but he said no. Then beat level 5 and put my pants back on. Got to level 10 and left. Super fun and would love to do more
Scat, cum eating,
Limits
Old 02-20-2024, 10:28 PM   #6
dho

did you do the first dare? any report to share?
dho is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk