Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2023, 06:05 AM   #1
SaraSlut21

Default Sara Blackmailed College Slave

Part 1

Sara sat on the edge of her bed, staring at the letter in her hand. She couldn't believe what she was reading. The letter instructed her to meet at an office of a Professor.

This letter said it was given to Mistress Victoria by her ex boyfriend who Sara cheated on one night, a regretful drunken mistake that has now come back to bite her big time.

The letter stated that Sara had been caught selling weed on campus, and Mistress Victoria was in possession of the evidence.

Mistress Victoria had also included a specific dress code in the letter, which made Sara feel even more uncomfortable. She was to wear a miniskirt and tight white top, with no underwear allowed. The thought of being so exposed in front of someone who had such damaging information about her made Sara feel sick to her stomach.

Despite her apprehension, Sara had no choice but to follow the instructions in the letter. As she walked across campus towards Victoria's office, she could feel her heart racing and her legs trembling. Every step felt like an eternity, the wind causing the miniskirt to ride up her thighs and the top to cling to her body, revealing the outline of her nipples.

When she arrived at the office, she stood before to door trembling in her skimpy outfit, nervous and humiliated she knocked on the door. Victoria greeted her with a wicked grin. She was a woman in her 40s with long, dark hair and piercing blue eyes. She was dressed in a tight black dress and stiletto heels, which only made Sara feel more self-conscious.

Victoria locked the door behind her, and Sara's heart began to pound in her chest. She knew she was in trouble, and she had no idea what Victoria had planned for her.

"So, you're the one Jack sent me," Victoria said, her voice laced with amusement.

Sara nodded, feeling a lump in her throat.

"Good," Victoria said, stepping closer to her. "I paid jack a good sum of money for this material", she says as she motions to the blackmail material spread over her desk. "I've been looking for a new slave, and you'll do nicely."

Sara's eyes widened in shock as she realized what was happening. She was about to become a slave to this sadistic woman, forced to do whatever she wanted.

I was disgusted and humiliated by the prospect. The thought of being dominated by Victoria, of giving up control to her completely, made me sick to my stomach.

Sara stood before Mistress Victoria, still reeling from the shock of being blackmailed into becoming her slave. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life, and the thought of what Victoria might do to her made her heart race with fear and excitement.

Victoria circled her slowly, eyeing her up and down like a piece of meat. Sara tried to keep her eyes down, but she could feel Victoria's gaze burning into her skin.

"First things first," Victoria said, breaking the silence. "There are some ground rules you need to follow now that you're my slave."

Sara felt a shiver run down her spine as Victoria reached out to touch her cheek. She couldn't believe this was happening to her.

"And there's one more thing," Victoria said, stepping back around to face her. "I want you to circle your clit slowly as I read you these rules. Show me that you understand."

Sara's eyes widened in shock. She had never touched herself in front of anyone before, let alone a woman, and worse of all one she barely knew. But she knew better than to disobey.

Slowly, tentatively, Sara began to circle her clit with her finger. She tried to focus on the rules instead of the forced pleasure and the humiliation of being forced to do this in front of Mistress Victoria.

"Rule number one," Victoria said, leaning in close. "You tell no one about our arrangement. It stays a secret between us, understand?"

Sara nodded, her voice caught in her throat.

"Rule number two," Victoria continued. "No cumming without permission. That means no touching yourself, no orgasms unless I say so."

Sara felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment. The idea of not being allowed to touch herself was terrifying and she was scared how horny and desperate she could end up. That would be a new sensation as she never once though of denying herself of an orgasm before.

"Rule number three," Victoria said, moving her hand down to Sara's chest. "No underwear without permission. You'll be going commando from now on."

Sara's heart skipped a beat. The thought of going without underwear made her feel exposed and vulnerable, and would hate to flash someone by accident in public.

"Rule number four," Victoria said, circling around to stand behind Sara. "You must be naked at all times in your dorm room. No exceptions."

Sara felt a rush of humiliation and shame at the thought of being forced to strip down in her own private space. And what if someone came over!

As Victoria read off the rules one by one, Sara continued to circle her clit, feeling her arousal build with each passing moment. She couldn't believe how much she was hating this, despite her fear and humiliation her pure embarrassment was the worst as she rubbed her exposed pussy under her skirt.

When Victoria finished reading the rules, she stepped forward and took Sara's hand away from her clit.

"Good girl," she said, her voice low and husky. "You're going to make a great slave."

Sara stood there trembling as Mistress Victoria circled her like a predator. Her heart raced as she anticipated what was to come next. The woman's piercing blue eyes bore into her, making her feel exposed and vulnerable.

"Strip," Mistress Victoria commanded in a firm voice.

Sara hesitated, her hands trembling as she reached for the hem of her shirt. Slowly, she peeled the fabric off her body, her perky tits below. She then unzipped her skirt letting it drop to the floor, her tight pink pussy, now slightly wet to the harted and embarrassed of Sara, and her nice round ass exposed. She was acutely aware of the way Mistress Victoria's eyes roamed over her body, taking in every inch.

"Crawl over here, hands and knees like a dog" Mistress Victoria said, beckoning her with a finger.

Sara's heart sank as she realized what was coming next. She got down on all fours, her knees scraping against the hard wooden floor. Slowly, she crawled over to Mistress Victoria, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Good girl," Mistress Victoria purred as Sara reached her.

She felt the woman's hand grasp her hair, pulling her head back roughly. She gasped in pain, but Mistress Victoria didn't let go. Instead, she forced Sara's head down until her ass was up in the air.

Sara felt humiliated, being in such a vulnerable position. She knew that Mistress Victoria was in complete control, and she was at her mercy.

Then, she felt the cold metal of a buttplug being pressed against her entrance. She whimpered as it was slowly inserted, inch by inch, until it was firmly in place. The plug invading Sara's tight asshole as Sara moaned with a reluctant painful cry.

"Now stay like that," Mistress Victoria said with a chuckle.

Sara could feel the weight of the plug inside her, reminding her of her submission to the dominant woman in front of her. She hated the way it made her feel and he ass was twitching around the plug tightly

Mistress Victoria continued to circle her toy as she was on her hands and knees, running a hand over her body and teasing her nipples until they were hard and sensitive. Sara moaned in response, unable to control her body's response to the woman's touch and going bright red with embarrassment.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Mistress Victoria stepped away.

"Get up," she said, her voice commanding with a harsh slap onto her ass leaving a red hand print.

Sara slowly stood up, feeling the weight of the plug inside her as she did. She was still trembling and desperate did not want to be dominated, to be controlled by Mistress Victoria, but not matter how much she felt ashamed, she had no choice or he life was over.

"Good girl," Victoria said, patting Sara's head like a pet. "Now, let's see how well you can hold it."

Sara felt the plug inside her, stretching her in a way she had never experienced before. She tried to ignore the discomfort as Victoria instructed her to bend over the desk, presenting her naked ass to her new mistress.

"Stay still," Victoria said, as she began to tease Sara with her fingers. "I'm going to edge you until you're begging for release."

Sara moaned as Victoria's fingers traced circles around her clit, building up the tension until Sara was forced to moan from the expert teasing, soon enough she forced her all the way to the brink of orgasm. But just as she was about to come, Victoria would pull away, denying her release.

"Beg me to let you cum" Mistress Victoria whispered in her ear.

Sara responds quickly and desperately "please Mistress Victoria may I cum". But again and again Mistress Victoria stops right before she could cum.

This went on for what felt like 30 minutes until Sara was begging for release. She was humiliated by how desperate she had become, but she couldn't help it. Victoria had complete control over her, and Sara was powerless to resist.

Mistress Victoria then stops instantly, leaving Sara dripping, wet and horny.

"That was just the beginning," Victoria said, as she pulled out the butt plug and shoved it straight into her mouth. Sara's face turns from desperate and exhausted to disgusted, her eyes wide at the terrible flavour of her own ass. "We have a lot of work to do if you're going to be my perfect little slave".

"Put it back in," Victoria said, gesturing to the empty space between Sara's cheeks.

Sara hesitated, feeling a wave of disgust wash over her. She had never been into anal play, and the thought of putting the plug back in herself made her skin crawl.

"Go on," Victoria said, smirking. "Don't make me do it for you slut."

"Yes Mistress" replayed Sara nervously. With a trembling hand, Sara placed the plug back between her cheeks, feeling a sense of fullness that she couldn't ignore. The sensation was uncomfortable, and painful at the decent size of the plug now stretching her asshole.

"Good girl," Victoria said, her tone dripping with condescension.

Sara gritted her teeth, trying to keep her composure. She didn't want to give Victoria the satisfaction of seeing her break.

"Now," Victoria said, stepping closer to her. "I have a task for you." Sara braced herself, not knowing what to expect.

"I want you to eat me out," Victoria said, leaning back against her desk. Sara felt her heart sink. She was straight and the idea of putting her face in between another woman's legs disgusted her.

"Come on, slave," Victoria said, her voice laced with impatience. "Do as you're told."

Sara reluctantly dropped to her knees, feeling the cold floor against her skin. She tried to ignore the overwhelming sense of revulsion as she leaned in towards Victoria's pussy.

The smell was overwhelming, and Sara felt her stomach lurch with disgust. But she knew better than to resist. She began to lap at Victoria's pussy, trying to block out the sensations and the taste.

Victoria moaned with pleasure, grabbing a fistful of Sara's hair and pulling her closer. Sara could feel her arousal building, despite her discomfort. Saras face was rubbed backward and forward along her new Mistresses pussy, covinging her face and hair in pussy juices, the smell coating her and it was sickening to Sara.

Suddenly, Victoria pushed her away, her face twisted in anger. "You're not doing it right," she snapped. "Get out of my sight, I will call you in the morning."

Sara scrambled to her feet, feeling humiliated and used. She wanted nothing more than to run away and never look back.

Face covered in cum she stood in the centre of the office naked and shaking. "Here take your clothes and the plug stays in until I say so" Mistress Victoria snaps back to her as she throws the skirt and top at Sara, not before whipping her pussy clean with the top, adding to the terrible smell before she sits down at her desk and opens her laptop.

"What are you waiting for slut, go now" Victoria snaps and Sara quickly stumbles just able to get her skirt on and pull her shirt over he head "yes mistress" she says with a shakey voice.

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93294
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk