Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Would you like to see more of:
Pupils and Teachers on the trip 39 46.99%
Laura's activities 25 30.12%
Equal amounts of each 19 22.89%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2014, 07:28 AM   #10
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 8

Part 8

Beth was sitting facing the lake with her sketch pad on her lap. The boys had left her alone for a while now and she hoped they’d keep it that way. Liam was sitting a short distance to her left, also sketching the lake. The other three boys were in a group, talking, although she had no idea what they were discussing. Further down the hillside they were on, she saw Katie’s group. They all seemed occupied in their work.

Liam stood up and went over to Paul, handing him the sketch pad.

“Cheers mate,” Paul said. He handed Liam another sketch pad.

Beth shook her head in disbelief. She could see what they were doing. They’d got Liam to do their work for them. Liam was one of the best artists in the class.

“Bethany?”

She turned round to see Mr. Carson walking towards her. “Sir?” she said, before getting on with her drawing.

“How’s it going?” he asked.

“Fine, Sir,” she said.

Carson turned to Liam. “Liam?” he said, “How are you finding it?”

“Okay, Sir,” Liam said.

Carson turned to the other three boys. “Have you finished, lads?”

“Yes, Sir,” Paul said.

“Well done, lads,” Carson said, “You can take a break for a bit.”

Liam completed his final sketch and scrambled to his feet. “Finished, Sir,” he said, showing it to Mr. Carson.

“Very good,” Carson said, “Looks like we’re just waiting for Bethany then.”

Beth was tempted to put a few finishing touches to her sketch and hand it in but she wanted to do it properly. She wasn’t sure if this would be assessed and marked later. She watched as Carson went down to check on the other group and then continued her work.

“Beth?” Paul called out.

She carried on with her sketching.

“Put it down, Beth,” Paul said.

Beth dropped her pad on the grass beside her.

“Come over here.”

Beth got to her feet and joined the group of boys.

“Kiss me,” Paul said, “On the mouth.”

Beth, who was a bit shorter than Paul, lifted herself up on her toes and pressed her mouth against his. Paul put his hand behind her head to hold her firmly in place and then parted her lips with his tongue, pushing it inside her mouth. She felt some of Paul’s saliva enter and mix with her own. She felt a bit sick. This was the first time she’d kissed a boy properly, let alone had a tongue in her mouth.

Paul eventually withdrew his tongue and released Beth. “Great,” he said, licking his lips.

Paul took Beth’s hand, gripping it tightly. “Come here,” he said, pulling her behind a rocky outcrop, taking her out of sight. “You guys keep an eye out,” he called to the others. “If Carson comes back, whistle.”

Paul unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers and pulled them down. He had nothing underneath and his cock sprung up to full attention as it was freed from its constraint.

Beth stared at the erection, wondering what was to happen next. All kinds of thoughts ran through her mind in the few moments it took Paul to make his next move.

Paul put his hand on Beth’s head, pushing gently. Beth knew what he meant. She knelt down in front of him.

“Okay,” Paul said, “Go for it.”

“Do I have to?” she begged. She still had the aftertaste of James’ semen in her mouth from when she wanked him on the coach and was forced to ingest the semen. Now, Paul wanted her to put his cock in her mouth.

“Of course not,” Paul said, “I’m sure Katie will find something better for you to do.”

Beth thought about it for a few moments.

“Hurry up,” Paul said, “Before I lose my hard-on. If I go soft again before you do it, Katie will...”

“Okay,” Beth whispered, “But I’ve never done this before. I’m not sure how to do it.”

“Just take it in your mouth and suck on it.” Paul held his cock out towards Beth’s mouth. “You’ll get the hang of it.”

Beth opened her mouth and moved her head forward to accept the penis. She touched the tip of it with her tongue before she gently closed her lips around it and started to suck.

Paul put his hands on the back of her head to hold her firmly in place. “Get your tongue round it,” he said. “Do what you did to James, but use your mouth instead of your hand.”

Beth wished she’d just carried out Katie’s dare now. A touch of Liam’s penis would have been child’s play compared to all this. It was too late now though, she was in this for the long haul. She couldn’t let those photos get out. She closed her eyes and reluctantly took Paul’s full length in her mouth.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dare, school, trip, truth