Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-22-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
TurtleMan76

Default 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+

Chapter 1:

It was just another night hanging with guys. Joey was texting his girlfriend half the night, Michael was trying cheap ways to get high, meantime Jamie and Adam were playing xbox on the couch. “Dude, try this shit Nick, its so great” Michael said to me. Nah man I’m good I quickly replied. “Aww, your no fun”, Correction, I’m just not a retard.

The rest of the guys laughed, and agreed with Nick, “seriously bro, why do you always got to be high?” said Joey. Shut up you pussy, replied Michael, Your girlfriend has you whipped man. Everyone laughed at Joey now. Joey then said “ I don’t know why your all laughing, I get more pussy than all of you combined, and I’m not whipped”.” Not whipped, You cant leave your house without telling Abby where your going” said Adam, Not to mention, Girls love me and my fast car. Jamie chimed in, “Man your car goes 0-6 in like 2.4.. YEARS” The whole room boomed in the typical “oohs” It was at that time I decided to say,” yall are all pussies”.

To my demise, the tables instantly turned when Michael said “Bro. you aint even kissed a girl yet, I bet you don’t even know what a vagina is!”. The whole groups laughter was then aimed at me. My night and my entire life then change when Joey said, “Man we got to hook ole brother Nick up with a lady”. I don’t need any help I replied, when Adam chimed in “Dude you've been single your whole life, your sixteen man.” “Yea nick c’mon, Lets get you laid” said Michael.

The whole group was pressuring me so I decided to play along, and go with them. We left the house at abut 5:30 and decided to go to our high school football game.

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 11-23-2013 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Tabbing
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to TurtleMan76 for this post:
Old 11-22-2013, 11:49 PM   #2
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

On the way to the game, Michael said he was hungry and recommended we get food, and just miss the first few minutes of the game. So we all went to the McDonalds by the school. When we walked in all eyes went to the cute brunette managing the cash register. She had a nice skinny body, about 5”10, and D size breasts. The guys told me to hit on her, because it would be good practice. “Your not going to get her she’s out of your league, but you’ll be able to try out your pickup lines on her” so all the guys went up and ordered their food, and the closer I got, the more the nervous and anxiety began to take over.

When it was finally my turn I said “Wow McDonalds has gotten big, Didn’t realize they were hiring models as cashiers”. She laughed at this, blushing, and gave me a smile. “Ill take a number seven, no mayo, Got to cut back on what I eat”. From the looks of it you don’t have to though, and I gave her a wink. She giggled again and said “your funny, my names Claire. She said “your food will be out in a sec” blushing as she walked to the back. Right before she completely disappeared she looked back at me and smiled. When she came back she handed me my tray of food and said “Have a nice day boo”. All the guys looked at me in awe, as they had just doubted me, and now everything with her went so well. “Dude she was all over you” said Michael. We all went to the table and continued to talk about Claire. Once I finished my burger I picked up the fry container to pour them in the empty burger box, to see something written on my placemat. “Call me some time – oxClairexo with little hearts around it. Right under was a 7 digit number. I showed the guys and they all went bat shit.

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 11-23-2013 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Tabing
Old 11-22-2013, 11:50 PM   #3
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

They all suggested I go back up and talk to her before we left, so I approached the counter. To my dismay she was no longer there. I asked the cashier were Claire was and she said “Oh Claire has to go cheer for her school tonight” Then it all came to me. That was Claire Harkins, captain of the cheer team for our high school. I had only heard rumors of how attractive and popular she was, but never met her.

Normally we don’t even go to the football games, so I hardly even recognized her. I went back to the table and told the guys this news, and within seconds we were walking out the door. Once we got to the game the sound of the band playing beat against our hearts, pulsing adrenaline through us. While people were covered in paint in the colors of the school, everyone was hyped for the game. We decided to stand on the fence, so we could easily see the game, and the cheer routine of coarse. I decided to send her a text just to see how she was doing. Within seconds she replied “Omg its you from the restaurant! I didn’t even catch your name!” “ I replied back “My names nick, Thanks for your number btw” . My phone started buzzing, it was my mom calling, I answered it and she nagged me about leaving the door unlocked While I was talking to her I heard a beep in the background, the beep you get when someone sends a text when your on the phone. I tried to tell my mom I had to go, which only mad the nagging worse. After a few minutes passed I heard another beep. I was starting to get anxious, I didn’t want Claire to think I was ignoring her. Finally I got off the phone with my mom and as I hung up I got a third text from Claire! The first one said “My pleasure, most guys aren’t sweet like you  “, then “ Hey do you go to Meadow hills?(our high school) And are you going to the game?” finally she said “ well im cheering there tonight, i hope you show up either way , I got to go were about to warm up!”

Finally half time rolled around and the cheerleaders came out, and did their big routine performance. There I saw her, her perfect brunette hair, in that cute cheering outfit. She had blue and yellow pom-poms, white knee socks, and ruby-red lipstick. The music started and I though I was dreaming, She started moving around, shaking, and jumping in that tiny little mini skirt. I couldn’t help but love every second. Then she looked in my direction and smiled, She had spotted me. After half time, I was talking to the guys and they all commented on how hot she was.

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 11-23-2013 at 08:48 PM.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:51 PM   #4
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Suddenly from behind me I felt someone wrap their arms around my neck from behind me. “Oh my god nick you’re here!” in that soft voice of hers. I turned around and got an up close look of her in that cute outfit. Standing there in that short skirt, and knee socks, it was a battle to not get hard right then and there. She asked me if I had any plans for the night, and I said, “Nah, just watching the game” She then said, “well were up by three touchdowns, Why don’t we go hang out?” My heart was pounding, everything slowed down, I felt invincible. I went from being a looser, to having the cheer captain ask me out. I looked back at the guys and they all just gave me the “your going to get laid smirk”. Finally I spoke up and said, “Yea, that would be great!” We left the stadium and it had gotten cold out, and she was still in her uniform. “Hey lets go in the school real quick, I have some clothes in the locker room”. We walked to the school and got in through the side door and went down the hallway to the gymnasium.

As we walked we exchanged simple small talk, such as movies, interests, and school. We walked into the gym and went to the hallway that had the locker rooms. She opened the girls locker room door and said “Wait here”. She came back 30 seconds later and said, were alone, just come in for a second. I felt nervous, this was the girls locker room, but how could I say no. If I didn't go I could risk a great thing here. I walked in and it was like the men’s locker room, only it smelled fruity, as opposed to the stench of sweat in balls in the men’s locker room.
The lockers all had stuff like perfume, clothes, socks, and just girl stuff. She grabbed my hand and said c’mon, and took me to her locker. I had a slight rush of being in here, even though we were the only ones, it felt like I was doing something wrong. In her locker she had a pair of jeans, some boots, and a pink sweatshirt, Typical cheerleader.

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 11-23-2013 at 08:51 PM.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:54 PM   #5
TurtleMan76

Default Disclaimer

Hey everyone, If you thought the story had come to an end, it has just begun. I plan to update this every day, until its done, but i imagine there will be 15-20 chapters of this. Please post questions, comments, and any grammatical errors you see, So I can revise them. Hope you all enjoy this story, and you have any suggestions please post them!
Old 11-22-2013, 11:59 PM   #6
Karatyman

Default Amazing

Wow. Who was in the room with them? Was this all a set up?? Great work!! Please don't leave us hanging long!! Make another chapter!!
Old 12-09-2015, 03:52 AM   #7
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

Great story! Your writing is truly flawless! If you continue like this you could publish a great story!
Old 12-09-2015, 04:57 PM   #8
Ice Shadow

Default asdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylord View Post
Great story! Your writing is truly flawless! If you continue like this you could publish a great story!
not my story or my writing I just supplied ideas and situations
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 10:07 AM   #9
Ice Shadow

Default Asdf

If anyone has ideas let me know and ill try to incorperate them
Old 12-17-2015, 11:05 AM   #10
Ice Shadow

Default Update

Just an update my laptop is is in shop and as soon as i get it back ill try to start posting new chapters
Old 12-27-2015, 11:22 PM   #11
Ice Shadow

Default asdf

do you want me to do a time jump or pick up where it left off?

Advertisements
Kink Talk