Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-05-2015, 08:23 AM   #1
bensavo_1999

Envelope Going to a restaurant-need dares

I'm going out for a meal to a local restaurant with my family and would like some dares to do whilst out which won't make my family suspicious

like to try: Diapers, age regression, chasity

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, school, pain

The only clothes I have for cross dressing are my mums

CURRENTLY OWNED BY DHaren

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73914
AMA-->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=216119
bensavo_1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 09:46 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

You have seven likes. For each like you'll get one small dare. You have to choose four out of the seven dares that are written below. After you've chosen the dares you want, you have to roll a die for each dare. Replace the '[x]' in the dare with the number you rolled for that dare.

To make one thing clear: you may not have an orgasm for the next 24 hours after doing this dare, nor you may have an orgasm while doing this dare unless you otherwise specified.

Bladder control:
Whilst being at the restaurant, you may not go to the toilet to pee or poo. You must order at least [x] drinks.

Hidden cross-dressing:
You must wear both panties (or other female undergarment) and a bra. You must put at least [x] socks in both the cups of the bra you are wearing. Tip: placing them flat in the cup will give you a better look and also makes it less noticable.

Wedgie:
Wear a bra and give yourself a bra-connection wedgie (or whatever it's called). Connect the back of your underwear to the bra. Wedgie yourself before you are going to the restaurant. You can remove the wedgie after [x] half hours or when you are back home again.

Scat:
Before going to the restaurant, place some good amount of (your own or somebody else's) poo in the front and/or back of your underwear. Roll [x]. If you rolled four or higher, you may bring an extra pair of underwear and switch your underwear at the restaurant after [x] quarters of minutes. (2x [x], so roll the die twice)

Piss:
Roll [x]. If you five or higher, you must pee in your underwear when you are about to leave the restaurant. You must wear this piece of undergarment until you are home. Tip: if you also chose 'scat' and didn't change your underwear yet, you can change your underwear after you peed in it. But it must be done just when you're going out of the restaurant.

Orgasm:
Roll [x]. If you rolled three or higher, you must have an orgasm. However, this orgasm you may not have at home. Have an orgasm while being at the restaurant, sitting in the car or wherever you like, but not at home. When you are back home after going to the restaurant, you may not have an orgasm any more. Instead, you didn't complete this dare, you can't have an orgasm for the next five days.

Clothing control:
You may only wear [x] pieces of clothing. Exceptions: shoes and a coat. Another exception: when you chose any other dare that related with undergarment, the undergarment does not count as a piece of clothing. Tip: this is a sort of gamble dare. If you roll four or higher, it's easy. If you rolled three or lower, it may get hard for you to complete the dare.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Report back how it went.
- Which dares did you choose?
- Did you complete all the dares you chose?
- How did it go?
- Did any one notice any thing?
- Did you have fun?
- Would you do these kind of dares undder these circumstances again?
- What feeling did you get when you did certain things?

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 11:48 AM   #3
bensavo_1999

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
You have seven likes. For each like you'll get one small dare. You have to choose four out of the seven dares that are written below. After you've chosen the dares you want, you have to roll a die for each dare. Replace the '[x]' in the dare with the number you rolled for that dare.

To make one thing clear: you may not have an orgasm for the next 24 hours after doing this dare, nor you may have an orgasm while doing this dare unless you otherwise specified.

Bladder control:
Whilst being at the restaurant, you may not go to the toilet to pee or poo. You must order at least [x] drinks.

Hidden cross-dressing:
You must wear both panties (or other female undergarment) and a bra. You must put at least [x] socks in both the cups of the bra you are wearing. Tip: placing them flat in the cup will give you a better look and also makes it less noticable.

Wedgie:
Wear a bra and give yourself a bra-connection wedgie (or whatever it's called). Connect the back of your underwear to the bra. Wedgie yourself before you are going to the restaurant. You can remove the wedgie after [x] half hours or when you are back home again.

Scat:
Before going to the restaurant, place some good amount of (your own or somebody else's) poo in the front and/or back of your underwear. Roll [x]. If you rolled four or higher, you may bring an extra pair of underwear and switch your underwear at the restaurant after [x] quarters of minutes. (2x [x], so roll the die twice)

Piss:
Roll [x]. If you five or higher, you must pee in your underwear when you are about to leave the restaurant. You must wear this piece of undergarment until you are home. Tip: if you also chose 'scat' and didn't change your underwear yet, you can change your underwear after you peed in it. But it must be done just when you're going out of the restaurant.

Orgasm:
Roll [x]. If you rolled three or higher, you must have an orgasm. However, this orgasm you may not have at home. Have an orgasm while being at the restaurant, sitting in the car or wherever you like, but not at home. When you are back home after going to the restaurant, you may not have an orgasm any more. Instead, you didn't complete this dare, you can't have an orgasm for the next five days.

Clothing control:
You may only wear [x] pieces of clothing. Exceptions: shoes and a coat. Another exception: when you chose any other dare that related with undergarment, the undergarment does not count as a piece of clothing. Tip: this is a sort of gamble dare. If you roll four or higher, it's easy. If you rolled three or lower, it may get hard for you to complete the dare.

Report back how it went.
- How did it go?
- Did you have fun?
Love this however went out before I saw this, so I will do this next time I go out

Old 04-05-2015, 12:54 PM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensavo_1999 View Post
Love this however went out before I saw this, so I will do this next time I go out
Hahaha, no problem. Guess I was too late. Good that you like the dare any way.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:11 AM   #5
bensavo_1999

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post

Bladder control:

Hidden cross-dressing:

Wedgie:

Scat:

Piss:

Orgasm:

Clothing control:

Report back how it went.
- How did it go?
- Did you have fun?
I'm going out for another meal again, im going to do the clothing, orgasm and bladder control.

For clothing I rolled a 5-so I'm going to wear boxers, jeans, a shirt and socks
Orgasm I rolled a 2-so that doesn't affect anything
Bladder Control I rolled a 3

Anyone got anymore dares for me on top of these

Advertisements