Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-26-2023, 10:48 AM   #1
DumbPissWhore

Default Task Desperation

I want to be forced to hold my bladder until I complete tasks. I play a lot of video games mostly Sims, GTA, and FPS games so tasks surrounding that would be good. I also have classes and homework and lectures to do. There are also indefinite quizzes that just quiz me on the chapter over and over.

Make me regret this.
Old 06-27-2023, 05:36 AM   #2
Raenef
Distinguished Member

you write down a public list of what you have to do, you may only go to the toilet once you have finished them

if you cannot hold your bladder anymore you have to piss yourself

if you are alone at home you may not change clothes till all your tasks you planned to do at or from home are finished

oh and every hour you have to drink 0.5l water

Likes : domination, bondage, degrading, (light-)pain, semi-public, watersports
dislike: brats (difficult to find the border between make me / uncomfortable)
Limits: illegal, scat, permanent, blood, vomit

"first law of the universe: can never have too much duct tape"
Raenef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 02:43 PM   #3
DumbPissWhore

Thank you for this task.

I have to watch 8 lectures (each are between 10 and 30 min) and do 4 practice quizzes (~15 min each) and 6 real quizzes. (10-20 min each).

I don't know if I'll make it
Old 06-27-2023, 03:43 PM   #4
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

let's make this a good educational feed-back loop. If you fail any of the (practice) quizes, you need to re-watch the relevant lecture and retake the test.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 08:58 PM   #5
DumbPissWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
let's make this a good educational feed-back loop. If you fail any of the (practice) quizes, you need to re-watch the relevant lecture and retake the test.
Thank you for the task. I will be doing this tomorrow.
Old 06-27-2023, 09:04 PM   #6
OffbeatDivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbPissWhore View Post
I also have classes and homework and lectures to do.
Pain before pleasure, go do your homework lol.
OffbeatDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 08:22 AM   #7
DumbPissWhore

I may have to do these tasks tomorrow or Friday because I'm feeling very ill and was given an extension for my schoolwork, but if I start feeling better, I'll do them today. Feel free to keep adding tasks!

Last edited by DumbPissWhore; 06-28-2023 at 08:28 AM.
DumbPissWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 08:49 PM   #8
DumbPissWhore

I started this on Thursday and drank 1L in an hour and worked for another hour. I leaked a lot during this but had to stop because I felt too sick. I finished the rest of my homework today. I worked for about 3 hours and drank a bit over 1.5L. It was a struggle to hold by the end of the lectures and practice quizzes.

I managed to hold on during the final cumulative quiz, but I sneezed 3 times and leaked very heavily each time, which gave me a rush and a greater sense of urgency.

I will be doing this again next week and hopefully get everything done in one go. I'm also still taking tasks, especially video game related ones for this weekend!
Old 07-01-2023, 07:13 AM   #9
Ricarus

As far as the Sims goes I've actually never played myself so I have no idea what'd make a good task there. Maybe if someone is more familiar they could come up with something combined from this Sims challenge thread i found?

As for fps how about this (assuming TDM):
-Take a big gulp of water on each death (down a whole cup if you're amazing and don't die often, lol).
-At end of game roll 2 dice to see if you can go drain your bladder. Start with snake eyes and add 1 for every completed game. So need to roll 2 for after first game, <=3 for after second, <=6 after the fifth game, etc.

Just one more
Spoiler:
If you roll lucky early you can forgo it and add 1 to your counter. So like if you roll a 4 on your third game and feel like you could keep going, you'd need to roll <=6 on only your fourth game instead of your fifth, and so on.

If you need motivation:
Spoiler:
Do 10 squats then chase the day!
Ricarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 07:27 AM   #10
lilith_
getDare Devil

Drink a small glass of water everytime you hear the words “sul sul”! That must fill your bladder quite a lot. Then come back to this thread and beg for someone to let you pee let’s hope someone sees it before you pee yourself!

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 04:03 PM   #11
DumbPissWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricarus View Post
As far as the Sims goes I've actually never played myself so I have no idea what'd make a good task there. Maybe if someone is more familiar they could come up with something combined from this Sims challenge thread i found?

As for fps how about this (assuming TDM):
-Take a big gulp of water on each death (down a whole cup if you're amazing and don't die often, lol).
-At end of game roll 2 dice to see if you can go drain your bladder. Start with snake eyes and add 1 for every completed game. So need to roll 2 for after first game, <=3 for after second, <=6 after the fifth game, etc.

Just one more
Spoiler:
If you roll lucky early you can forgo it and add 1 to your counter. So like if you roll a 4 on your third game and feel like you could keep going, you'd need to roll <=6 on only your fourth game instead of your fifth, and so on.
Sorry, I don't quite understand what the task is
Old 07-03-2023, 09:49 AM   #12
DumbPissWhore

I will be doing the sul sul challenge tonight, but please add some more challenges for Sims or any other game!
Old 07-04-2023, 01:00 PM   #13
DumbPissWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
Drink a small glass of water everytime you hear the words “sul sul”! That must fill your bladder quite a lot. Then come back to this thread and beg for someone to let you pee let’s hope someone sees it before you pee yourself!
I'm doing this task. I've heard sul sul 10 times so far, and I really really need to pee and can't stop squirming. I'm really close to leaking. Can someone please give me permission to pee?

I am going to keep playing until I get permission.
Old 07-04-2023, 01:35 PM   #14
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

I am not in a position to answer your request. Why do think you deserve to pee?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 09:47 AM   #15
DumbPissWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
I am not in a position to answer your request. Why do think you deserve to pee?
I had to quit early yesterday because I am still sick, but I have drank the same amount as yesterday and am playing once again.

You are right. I haven't done anything to deserve to pee. I was and am just desperate. I am currently trying to max out the Sims skills and do aspirations. I am begging once again

Advertisements
Kink Talk