Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-16-2016, 04:04 PM   #1
Lexi.sexy

Default 22/F New Girl looking for some fun Dares and Questions

Hey Everyone, my name is Alexis but please call me Lexi.

I'm not new to this site but I only just registered. I thought I might join in the fun. I'm 22 p, single and study at university. I live with my mum and two brothers (18 year old twins). My mum travels a lot for work and often leaves us for days or even 1-2 weeks at a time.

She is currently away until next Friday and I'm looking for some great dares to do at home. But I'd be happy with some truths as well so you can get to know me.

My current likes, dislikes and limits are in my signature. Feel free to PM me and ask for my Kik if you want to chat a bit longer or dare me in private.

Please help a girl out

Likes: Masturbation, orgasms, light pain, semi public, public, family risk, squirting.

Dislikes: Orgasm denial, full family, medium pain.

Limits:Heavy pain, illegal, blood, poo, pee, anal.
Lexi.sexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:13 PM   #2
Charlotte.W

Welcome!

I thought I'd start you off easy. Here are some questions.

What's the hardest dare you've had to do before?
What is the most orgasms you've had in one day?
Do you shave down below?
Have you ever hooked up with a girl?
Have you had sex?
You have family risk as a like, what kind of dares do you like or have done before?

And two dares.

Because you like family risk, strip naked and casually walk into one of your brothers room and masturbate on his bed using his pillow Don't get caught

Send me a photo of your brothers pillow after you cum and your Kik

Have fun

I am always wet

Kik: C_Williams1995

Likes: Masturbation, edging, Squirting, Semi-Public, Public, risk, Family-risk, small pain, group, threesome, guys and girls.

Limits: Pee, Poo, Anal, Pain, Body-Writing
Charlotte.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:22 PM   #3
Lexi.sexy

Thanks Charlotte!

What's the hardest dare you've had to do before?

It was probably in my last year in high school. I was playing truth or dare with my friends and I was dared to strip naked and masturbate until I squirted over some guys that were playing with us. We were all super drunk but it was a very humiliating experience.

A close second would be being dared to walk naked into my brothers room I the morning pretending to be really sleepy and confused and giving him a full frontal of me.

What is the most orgasms you've had in one day?

11 orgasms, one day.

Do you shave down below?

Yes, fully shaven. Feels best that way.

Have you ever hooked up with a girl?

Yes, one of my friends I went to school with. We sometimes get horny when we sleepover at each other's and hook up. Make out, fondle and play with each other and go down on each other. I really enjoy it.

Have you had sex?

Absolutely. When I was 17.

You have family risk as a like, what kind of dares do you like or have done before?

I have done a few family risk. Being dared to do things naked or in compromised positions with a change the twins might see me, or sneaking into their room and masturbating. Stealing some of their underwear or walking around in just panties give them great views etc. It really turns me on.

I'll send you the photo of my brothers pillow when I finish

Likes: Masturbation, orgasms, light pain, semi public, public, family risk, squirting.

Old 02-16-2016, 04:42 PM   #4
Dabeef93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi.sexy View Post

I'm not new to this site but I only just registered. I thought I might join in the fun. I'm 22 p, single and study at university. I live with my mum and two brothers (18 year old twins). My mum travels a lot for work and often leaves us for days or even 1-2 weeks at a time.

She is currently away until next Friday and I'm looking for some great dares to do at home. But I'd be happy with some truths as well so you can get to know me.

My current likes, dislikes and limits are in my signature. Feel free to PM me and ask for my Kik if you want to chat a bit longer or dare me in private.

Please help a girl out
Welcome, hope you enjoy this site.

My dare is to get naked, open your bedroom door slightly, leave your curtains open, then go to your bed and masturbate till you squirt. If you do this quickly (less than 5 minutes), you must spank yourself 5 times (your choice where), and then squirt again. PM me with details on how this goes.
Dabeef93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 05:13 PM   #5
james125
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi.sexy View Post

Please help a girl out
What your brother are home go in your bedrooms strip leave your door open get on your bed with your leg spread wide open. Face the door masturbate moan loud enough for them to hear you and let them watch you cum
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 06:40 PM   #6
Lexi.sexy

Because the last two dares are so similar I decided to combine them. To begin with I did a little scouting trip around the use to find where my twin brothers were. I found them both in the lounge room on the PlayStation playing the new Star Wars battlefront. They just started a new match and I knew, from previous experience, it will keep them busy for a good while.

I headed back to my room which just around the corner from where they were playing. I closed my door and began to take of my clothes. I started with my singlet top and loose pijama bottoms. After they were off I unclasped my bra and slid of my blue cotton panties. I threw all my cloths into the corner and placed a towel over my bed to prevent any mess I might make and moved to the door. I opened it s crack to see if they were outside but the coast was clear. I open the door the whole way then went back and lay naked on my bed with my legs wide open. I began to gently play with my body. Running my hands over myself, massaging my thighs and breasts, pinching my nipples and running my hands down to my hips. I teased myself in the fashion for a few minutes until my pussy began to glisten with my juices and demanded attention.

I started to play with my pussy. Rub my fingers up and down with slit with one hand and have the other circle and play with my clit. It didn't take long before I slipped one finger them two inside myself sliding in easily with my wetness. I started to moan loudly. I didn't want to go really loud but I needed to contend with the sounds from their game. I didn't really want them to come and find me like this but it turned me on so much to consider they could hear me and find me with my fingers inside myself cumming. So hot.

As I kept fingering myself and playing with my clit I began getting closer and closer. I could feel and orgasm begin to build inside me. It didn't take long for it to build up and then explode. I came hard. Really hard. The idea that they could have seen me gave me the biggest orgasm. I squirted all over my bed (lucky I had the towel out) and my body shook from the pleasure for well over 2 minutes it was amazing.

Lucky for me self it look longer than five minutes so I did not need to spend myself or orgasm again. However, I just lay their for another five minutes, covered in my juices just waiting to see if my brothers might walk past. They didn't. I finally decided enough was enough, got up, picked up the towel and my cloths and went and had a shower, playing special attention to certain parts of my body again.

This was a great dare and I hope people keep sending me more. :

Old 02-16-2016, 06:48 PM   #7
centurion01
getDare Addict

Ask each brother for a number 1-5
Add these numbers together.

When they are busy on the ps or tv, give them something spicy, so they might need a drink, go in the kitchen, strip to underwear, and cum that many times before leaving or covering up.

If they come in and see you after the orgasms are done, punish yourself for being so naughty slap that pussy 10 times for each orgasm.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 07:44 PM   #8
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

What is one dare you would love to try?

Have you ever streaked?

What size are your feet?

Are your barefoot often?

If you won a bet, what dare would you give as a forfeit?

Why did you join getdare?

I hope they are fun enough, I can always come up with more

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 07:52 PM   #9
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Would you be willing to go to a bar and ask strangers - men and women - if they would like you to strip for them?

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Cenobite1992 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, sister, twins