Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-12-2016, 07:35 PM   #1
zsvdkhnorc

Go to a public place, such as a campus commons or a park. There should be at least, let's say, a dozen people within sight of you.

Masturbate. You may conceal what you're doing any way you choose. You must keep going at least five minutes after your first edge.

You may cum when you manage to make eye contact with a stranger. Don't look away until you've finished.

Bonus points if you go and sit next to the stranger and strike up a conversation.
zsvdkhnorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 07:22 PM   #2
SpermDomGentelman

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspublic View Post
hi

i would like to get as many public dares as i can get
im home alone often so i have enough time to do some dares.

I will do most of the public dares at night, because my public limit is to get caught intentionally!

You could give me challenges like ring at a neighbors house and wait for 20s
or you could give me dares like walk 10 minutes away from your house

(challenges will be done while doing the dares)

my likes and limits are in signature
i only send pics/vids to person i know for at least 3 month if i trust them

remember: I like the risk of getting caught so dont give me dares which involve to get caught or something like that

thank you! :*

(i will report how they went)
schön dich zu sehen.
SpermDomGentelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 03:21 PM   #3
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Oh i forgot to report how the two weeks went :/

I was dared to use the mens toilet for the first week (only if i was in public) and use only the womens toilet without locking the cabin the second week. In the first week i had to use the urinal at least once.

First week: (mens toilet)
Since i didnt know how often i use a toilet in that week i started with using the urinal. It was the second day and i felt nervous, but i did it. On the mens toilet was nobody, but when i was almost finished a boy came in. I left quickly... three days after that (day 5) i entered a mens toilet again and i got seen by two men at the urinal. I just said that i had to pee and went into a cabin. Tge last time in the first week i was alone in the toilet the whole time.

Second week: (womens toilet, cabin unlocked)
On the first day i was in big bathroom (6-7 cabins). I took tge last one and starred to pee. Nobody came... on the second day i peed on a public toilet with just two cabins. While i was peeing an old woman opend the door, looked at me and between my legs (i didnt hid anything ) and closed the door slowly.on the fifth day there was a toilet for both (male and female). I tried to pee as fast as possible, but that wasnt enough. A woman opend the door. She was young (about 17 yo), dark hair and nice tits. She was very sexy!! :P she just left without closing the stall. Since the door was unreachable while sitting on the toilet i had to finish first. Two men passed and saw me but i hid my pussy. On the last day (sunday) i just peed alone, nobody saw me or entered the bathroom

Nice dare!
It was funny <3

--------------------------

Please give me more dares or challenges
I like little challenges..they should take only about 2-5 minutes...something like running around a neighbors house or touching a lamppost which is at least 100 meters away from my home
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 03:28 PM   #4
hoof

I sent you a dare by pm and got no response at all!
Hey ho...
hoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 11:16 AM   #5
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoof View Post
I sent you a dare by pm and got no response at all!
Hey ho...
i know... your dare was against my limits... You wanted to involve a stranger (he should pull at the string with his foot to expose me...)

Im open for more dares

I have to do 2 dares in the next week, but i need more *-*
Old 01-28-2016, 11:23 AM   #6
arklord

Find a park and a trail. Start walking down the trail and at every bench cut a piece of the clothing off. Masturbate with you ruined price of clothing and then leave it on the bench. Continue down the trail until you are left in just your panties. Cut your panties off, edge 3 times and then cum using your ruined panties. Leave them on the bench and wait for 10 mins. Stuff you pussy with you panties and start walking back to your car picking up each of your bits of clothing. Once you get to your car throw them all over the place and leave.
Have fun
arklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 07:19 PM   #7
bobrobertson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
HI

I would like to get as many public dares as i can get
Im home alone often so i have enough time to do some dares.

I will do most of the public dares at night, because my public limit is to get caught intentionally!

OR you could give me dares like walk 10 minutes away from your house

My likes and limits are in signature
I ONLY send pics/vids to person i know for at least 3 month if i trust them

Remember: I like the risk of getting caught so dont give me dares which involve to get caught or something like that

Thank you! :*

Go to the nearest fastfood restaurant... strip down before drive thru... leave purse in the back seat... place your order... when you go to pay you will have to lean over to the back seat...
Old 06-19-2016, 03:08 AM   #8
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Quote:
HI

I would like to get as many public dares as i can get
Im home alone often so i have enough time to do some dares.

OR you could give me dares like walk 10 minutes away from your house

My likes and limits are in signature
I ONLY send pics/vids to person i know for at least 3 month if i trust them

Remember: I like the risk of getting caught so dont give me dares which involve to get caught or something like that

Thank you! :*

i dare you to go to a mall strip in your car and drop your close off so place in the parking lot drive at least 5 rows away park lock your car go get them walk back to your car get dressed
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 09:54 AM   #9
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

time to revive my good old public dares thread :P

YOUR duty is it to keep me dared in the holidays :P i got 4 free weeks starting on 1.8.16 and its very warm here
Favourites (but you also can create new) topics:
-doing dares completely naked (from the start of the dare naked)
-cornfield dares (very high, nobody can see me when im inside)
-nude walks at night
-nude walks at night in my neighborhood
-easy family dares (when they all left the house something like cumming in every room)

YOUR CHOICE!! <3
---------------------------------------
To start reviving it here is a very hard punishment i did last week:

At first we drove to the place at 8pm and then i undressed and Aylin wrote all the things on me. When i was ready to be tied up she said she hopes no one i know would come, because i couldnt look more slutty *-* I got in position and she tied me up and started the camera. She waited a few meters away from me on a bench and filmed all the time (exactly like she did in another dare before).

30 minutes start
It was cold and i realized that i was really exposed. I heard steps everywhere. Every noise scared me. I didnt needed a long time until i heard the first voices. I guessed they were one guy and one woman. It felt like hours until i heard steps again and this time i heard them talk about me for a longer time. They were definitely more than 5 people. Guys and Girls While the girls to stop the guys and talk to me before they do anything the first guy touched my right tit and a short time after that i got groped by at least 8 hands *-* When i was really wet i heard one guy joking about fucking me and everybody laughed. At first the girl wanted to see who i am and ripped my blindfold off. It was very bright...i needed time to react to the light, but then i noticed that they were more than i thought. I was shocked and tried to cover my face, but i was tied... i was fully exposed. I was glad that i didnt knew any of the persons, but i felt even more naked *-* Luckily Aylin came and blindfolded me before they could take pics with my face on it I was shocked when Aylin said: "Fuck her or leave!". The other girl joined Aylin and said: "comeon guys! Fuck her!!" But they passed .. luckily Then i heard a timer and Aylin pulled my blindfold off and untied me I stood up and walked to my clothes naked while the group was watching. Since everybody of the group know what i looked like i bend over and said: "you boys are chickens!" with a big grin on my face.
30 minutes end

I dressed and at home we watched the video. Many many many people passed and looked at me (too many... ). A few stopped to take a picture and then there were the people i saw/heard

good punishment *-*
Old 07-21-2016, 10:33 AM   #10
perverteddilusions

First, go to a park at night. Have Aylin write "I'm a worthless whore" across your tits, then blindfold you and bring you to a spot somewhere in the park. Then, she is to take off all of your clothes and wait somewhere near the clothes where you can't see her. Then, you are to lift the blindfold just enough to see the ground, and walk away from where you are for 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes, you are to take off the blindfold and find your way back to your clothes. Good luck!
Ask me for a picture, and I'll deliver
STATUSES:63/365 edges till next orgasm. Add edges here
Talk with/stalk me:
Feel free to ask or dare me anything.
perverteddilusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:37 AM   #11
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

challenge accepted!
For you to know:
Aylin is a bad girl! If you let her decide my start point, itll be harder
Old 07-21-2016, 10:44 AM   #12
perverteddilusions

Quote:
challenge accepted!
For you to know:
Aylin is a bad girl! If you let her decide my start point, itll be harder
Wouldn't want it to be easy for you now
Ask me for a picture, and I'll deliver
STATUSES:63/365 edges till next orgasm. Add edges here
Talk with/stalk me:
Feel free to ask or dare me anything.
perverteddilusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:48 AM   #13
widmerpool70

Default Dare

"Simple" one.

Go out nude at night in your neighborhood.

Pee like a dog (on all fours with one leg raised up) onto a tree or shrub in the neighborhood (not one in your own yard). Make sure it's at least three or more houses away from your house.

BONUS: If Aylin has you on a collar and leash as you relieve yourself.

Limits: scat, blood, gore

Kik: petertemplar70
widmerpool70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 10:34 PM   #14
CruelMaster5

Default Naked Edging

You must be completely naked in your garden to start, You must edge 5 times legs completely spread wide. Pussy must be spanked 10 times after each edge. Report how this went also.
CruelMaster5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 02:44 PM   #15
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruelMaster5 View Post
You must be completely naked in your garden to start, You must edge 5 times legs completely spread wide. Pussy must be spanked 10 times after each edge. Report how this went also.
in my garden there is much space to hide and only the middle of my garden is seeable by Windows of my neighbors. Since i had to edge 5 times i edges once in every Corner of my backyard and the last edge was on the seeable spot
I undressed in my house and then i went to the back of my backyard and started in the right Corner (at daytime). While i did the first 4 edges i felt watched from every side and every noise or voice made me nervous. after the edge i slapped my pussy 10 times and continuted with the other 3 Corners.
then went to the seeable spot of my backyard and started to masturbate again. it was horrible I was more nervous and felt more watched than ever before *-* but i didnt saw someone watching me and noone talked to me and asked what i were doing i spanked my pussy hard 10 times and then i quickly entered my house ♥

A naked "neighborhood" dare at daytime in my backyard is almost the same risk as Walking around naked at night in my neighborhood, but its maybe even a bigger rush *-*
but please dont give me many dares to do at daytime in my backyard now... nudewalks at night are better ♥

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public