Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-01-2023, 12:11 PM   #1
prinrosie

Female 23F pussy and tit test my limit

I have clover clamps (with a chain), like 4 clothespins, elastic bands, string, 2 dildos. I also have a clothes hanger with clips and things I can use for weights like I have a coded padlock.

I’m a painsult but I wanted to look for tasks that challenge how much pain my pussy and tits can take. The challenge is to make me cry if you think you can. Be as mean or as nice as you want though, it’s your choice.I won’t have any orgasms during only after I’ve done all the tasks I’m given though.

It’s been more than 2 months since I last logged on to gd so I wanted to look for some tasks to make me regret coming back lol.

Anything in my limits is fine. I’m looking for tasks for my pussy and tits to max the pain but other ideas are welcome too!

f sub bi
prinrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 12:45 PM   #2
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Female

Needed
Clover clamps with chain
5 foot thin rope
1litre water bottle

Attach your two clover clamps to your nipples and put the chain in between them. Fill a liter bottle full of water. Tie a thin rope around the neck of the bottle, and three other ends to the middle off the chain. Walk to an open door. Water bottle order to go over the door and you are to get one your tip toes. Stay, that way for 15 minutes.

Afterwards remove the clamps. If your heels touched the ground during those 15 minutes. 100 Rubber band snaps to each nipple, and redo it the next day until you do it's successfully.
Old 11-01-2023, 12:55 PM   #3
prinrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
Needed
Clover clamps with chain
5 foot thin rope
1litre water bottle

Attach your two clover clamps to your nipples and put the chain in between them. Fill a liter bottle full of water. Tie a thin rope around the neck of the bottle, and three other ends to the middle off the chain. Walk to an open door. Water bottle order to go over the door and you are to get one your tip toes. Stay, that way for 15 minutes.

Afterwards remove the clamps. If your heels touched the ground during those 15 minutes. 100 Rubber band snaps to each nipple, and redo it the next day until you do it's successfully.
I won’t be able to use a door because of privacy would I be able to adapt that for a hook I have very high on the wall of the room? I could tie the clamps to the hook and then maybe tie the water bottle to hang between the hook and the clamps? Or something like that?

f sub bi
Old 11-01-2023, 03:38 PM   #4
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Yeah there water bottle rope over the hook is fine. Or a closet door
Old 11-01-2023, 04:16 PM   #5
Incognito147
getDare Sweetheart

If you can get some nails, needles or safety pins.

Hammer / push a nail/needle/safety pin through each nipple.

Get som sand paper and rub you pussy with it until your red and sore.

Push a needle / pin through your clit.

Finally put some Tabasco or hot sauce on your pussy and rub it in, if your not crying now your made of tough stuff!
Incognito147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 03:12 AM   #6
Caya
getDare Devil

Lets go with somthing a bit tsmer than needels.

Take your clever Champs. On one side of thr Champs tie 3 or 4 ruber Bands arbound the clamp sektion.

Now they should be harder to open. If your clit is big enught pull back the hood and atach the ruber banded side of the clamp to your clit. If not do it over the hood.
Atach the other side of the clamp to verious things and lift them of the ground with your clit. Your done when the clamp falls off your clit

If you want more extrem fares with posible longer therm Marks just aske.
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 11:30 AM   #7
prinrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
Yeah there water bottle rope over the hook is fine. Or a closet door
Sounds good I’ll adapt and try this thanks

f sub bi
Old 11-03-2023, 11:34 AM   #8
prinrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Lets go with somthing a bit tsmer than needels.

Take your clever Champs. On one side of thr Champs tie 3 or 4 ruber Bands arbound the clamp sektion.

Now they should be harder to open. If your clit is big enught pull back the hood and atach the ruber banded side of the clamp to your clit. If not do it over the hood.
Atach the other side of the clamp to verious things and lift them of the ground with your clit. Your done when the clamp falls off your clit

If you want more extrem fares with posible longer therm Marks just aske.
I would worry about using clover on my clit the ones I have are very strong and I think if I tried this I could cause permanent damage to my clit possibly. I’ll try this with a clothespin and some string instead and hang things from the string until it falls off since I think that will still be very painful but safer. Thanks!

f sub bi
Old 11-03-2023, 11:35 AM   #9
prinrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito147 View Post
If you can get some nails, needles or safety pins.

Hammer / push a nail/needle/safety pin through each nipple.

Get som sand paper and rub you pussy with it until your red and sore.

Push a needle / pin through your clit.

Finally put some Tabasco or hot sauce on your pussy and rub it in, if your not crying now your made of tough stuff!
Obviously I won’t do this and if anyone else reads this don’t do this it could be very dangerous and cause permanent damage. You could lose all feeling or it could get infected. Just very dangerous so please don’t try this.

f sub bi
Old 11-03-2023, 12:14 PM   #10
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinrosie View Post
I would worry about using clover on my clit the ones I have are very strong and I think if I tried this I could cause permanent damage to my clit possibly. I’ll try this with a clothespin and some string instead and hang things from the string until it falls off since I think that will still be very painful but safer. Thanks!
No problem stay safe and try waht your comftabal with
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit pain, nipple pain, pain slut, pussy pain