Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 08-30-2009, 02:57 AM   #1
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

What are you talking about. YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS....

Just kidding. I think there was a post on here that I read with my old name that might be helpful. It said something about the slave having the most power in the relationship.

here is the link to the thread. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...ht=Slave+Power

Last edited by BucsFan; 08-30-2009 at 03:05 AM. Reason: addition...
BucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
DMDK

Send a message via AIM to DMDK Send a message via Yahoo to DMDK

Subs only have rights if they want them. However, any good dom should know that both parties are in the relationship to get certain things out of it. Those desires should be fulfilled on both sides.

Plus, that's what safe words are for and a good dom should respect the nature of the safeword.
DMDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
kinkytradesmen

Typically a true "Slave" has no rights as they are a slave.... they have no limits, have no input and will do as they are ordered too. I personally only know i only know one uses the title properly, and will do anything her master tells her.

99% of "slaves" are just Submissive, they enjoy the fantasy but they still want input and rights. they have limits and if pushed to far will loose faith and trust in there master.

You can call a person anything you like, but by definition if you want rights and limits your sub, if you will do anything no matter what... and i mean anything you are a slave.
kinkytradesmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:22 PM   #4
verydominant25
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to verydominant25 Send a message via Yahoo to verydominant25
Default i agree with you Night

A slave does have rights. It is important that in any sort of master/slave, sub/dom relationship that both parties do a lot of chatting before they even begin. I do sincerely believe this. I have met 'slaves' who just want to be ordered around right from the word go and before I havd chance to finish explaining, i get asked, "what's next?" this infuriates me. Slave/master like any reltaionship is give and take, from both sides.
verydominant25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:44 AM   #5
Babydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytradesmen View Post
Typically a true "Slave" has no rights as they are a slave.... they have no limits, have no input and will do as they are ordered too. I personally only know i only know one uses the title properly, and will do anything her master tells her.

99% of "slaves" are just Submissive, they enjoy the fantasy but they still want input and rights. they have limits and if pushed to far will loose faith and trust in there master.

You can call a person anything you like, but by definition if you want rights and limits your sub, if you will do anything no matter what... and i mean anything you are a slave.
This is why I make an awful slave...
Babydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:08 PM   #6
Dark_Baron

Send a message via MSN to Dark_Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsFan View Post
It said something about the slave having the most power in the relationship.
I agree. Being a Master I have concluded to this many times. Just sitting there watching someone performing the requested tasks, could be... boring. It's the effect the Master sees on the slave which causes the Master's satisfaction. The Master's satisfaction is a reflection of the slave's satisfaction. An unsatisfied, enforced slave cannot reflect that. Maybe someone could say that also the slave receives satisfaction from that drawn on the Master's face, even if this is a smile and this is also right, but the slave is the performer, the protagonist of the act. The Master is more like the director in many cases, not the actor. After all as a Master I have always taken into consideration the "likes" and "dislikes" of my slaves, which means I can pick from the basket but it's the slave to fill in the basket.
Dark_Baron is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, mistress, rights, slave, subs