Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-18-2013, 04:33 PM   #316
Dom Male

Can't wait for the next part

Likes most things

Hard Limits: Public, Cam, Pics, Poo, shaving, cum eating.

These are a work in progress and may be subject to change.
Dom Male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:36 PM   #317
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Update

Hello everyone,
I aplogize for the long wait. I had some drastic activity recently happen in my life, so I've been off the computer for awhile. My dog got murdered, boyfriend was murdered, and my beloved Uncle just passed away from Cancer. It's been pretty hard for me dealing with loosing 3 loved ones within the 2 months of the new year. Because of what happened I been failing in school. So I may not get on here as much all the time anymore because I have to focuse on school. I will still be continuing the story, it's just going to take time to finish.
Thank you all for being paitient with me.
I'm fixing to upload the next part of the chapter. Hope you enjoy it.
Love;
~Cat~
Old 03-04-2013, 11:37 PM   #318
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 19

I'm woken up by our doorbell ringing. I look over to my clock and its 7am. Not worried, about who is at the door, I roll back over on my stomach, and try to go back to sleep.
Kaiden: Cathryn, (barges in my room) wake up! (turns on the lights)
Cathryn: (groaning) Whyyy? Im still tired. (hide under the covers to block out the light)
Kaiden: Jordan is here to take you to Logan's house. Now get up!
Cathryn: Logan must be stupid to wake me up at 7 in the morning. Anyways, im not going.
Kaiden: Yes you are. (pulls my covers off, and throws them on the floor.) Get up, and get dressed. Don't make me force you.
Cathryn: (groaning) Cathryn is asleep right now, please leave a message after the beep. Beeep.
Kaiden: Alright Miss Smart aleck. (grabs my ankles pulling me off my bed, and makes me fall on the floor, landing on my covers. I take the other end of the cover to fold me inside the covers. He kicks my butt.)
Cathryn: Owww.
Kaiden: Cathryn, get your ass up now!
Cathryn: I don't wanna.
Kaiden: Okay then. (he grabs my covers, rolling me on my back still inside,and pulls me out of the room into the hallway, and drops me in the middle of the living room. He rolls me out of my covers, and throws them on the couch. He grabs my left arm, lifting me up, forcing me on my feet, and shoving me to the door)
Jordan: Is she ready?
Kaiden: Here take her. (I'm still half asleep and he hands me to Jordan.) I guess she's going as she is. She is refusing to wake up.
Jordan: Oh okay. (holds my hand) Come on Cat, let's go. (I almost fall to the floor wanting to go back to sleep, but Jordan catches me)
Cathryn: No. I dont want to go. (I feel the cool morning breez hit me,and shiver a bit.) Can I please have my jacket?
(Kaiden takes his house coat off and puts it on me)
Kaiden: You can barrow my house coat. (talking to Jordan) Tell Logan I will be picking her up at 6:30.
Jordan: Okay, I will.
Kaiden: Oh, and Cathryn is not allowed to see James for 3 weeks, so keep them separated.
Jordan: Oh okay. See ya later.
Kaiden: See ya.

I'm still half asleep, so Jordan picks me up, and carries me out of the door. Kaiden closes the door behind us. Jordan sits me down in the passenger seat of his golf cart. He drives off down the street, and we're now at Logan's house. Jordan parks his golf cart in front of the garage,and gets out. Im still sitting in the passengers seat, refusing to go in Logan's house.
Jordan: Come on Cat. Let's go.
Cathryn: I don't want to go in there. I want to go back home.
Jordan: Cathryn, please don't make me have to force you in. I really don't wanna have to do that, but if you don't corporate then I will.
Cathryn: But... (making up excuses) I don't feel good.
Jordan: Cathryn, please...
(holds my hand) Trust me. I promise that if you behave, everything will be fine.
Cathryn: Fine

I follow Jordan to the front door. He grabs the spare key under the welcome mat, and unlocks the door. We walk in, Jordan closes the door, and locks it back behind us.
Logan's parents are constantly busy with work, and they don't come back home until 11pm. So he practically lives by himself.
I follow Jordan upstairs, and now in Logan's game room where we found him sitting in his black sky lounge boom chair playing Grand Theft Auto on his Xbox 360.
In his game room he has 5 plasma screen tv's, an HP, Apple, Mac, and Dell computers. he has the playstation, ps2, ps3, a Wii, game cube, and all the Nintendo's ever made. He has an Arcade section with a pinball machine, air hockey table, pool table, fooseball table, Mortal Combat, Pac Man, the first Star Wars game, Speed Racer, Frogger, and many more. As you can tell he is a gamer, and owns pretty much all the good video, computer, and arcade games you can think of. Being an only child his parents spoil him, and gets him anything he wants.
Logan sees us enter the room. He pauses the game, and stands up from his chair, and walks towards me.
Logan: Hello Cathryn.
( I ignore him, and hide behind Jordan. He chuckles at my reaction) Thank you Jordan for bringing her over.
Jordan: No problem. Kaiden said that he will be here to pick her up at 6:30.
Logan: Okay. Good. So that gives us about 12 hours.
Jordan: Kaiden also said that she isn't allowed to see James, so they need to keep separated.
Logan: Oh. Okay. I guess I will have to change some plans then. (He walks behind me and grabs my arm) Come on, lets go to my room.
Cathryn: Don't touch me! (I jerk away)
Logan: Excuse me? You're in my house now, which means you do what I tell you too. And according to what Jeremy said, I'm allowed to do whatever I want to do to you. So you're my slave now, and you have to obey me, or I can punish you.
Cathryn: Fuck you, I'm not your slave! (Logan grabs my hair, pulling my face close to his) Ow, let me go!
Logan: Your first punishment is that I need to wash your mouth out with soap. It's time you learn to respect me! Now, lets go to my room.
(Logan pulls me by my hair, forcing me to follow behind him down the stairs. We walk into the hallway downstairs, and now in his room. Logan pushes me down on top of his bed, and he walks off into his closet. I get up and try to leave his room, but I run into Jordan.)
Cathryn: Jordan please help me. I don't want to be here.
Jordan: Im sorry Cathryn,(grabs my arm) I cant help you.
(I try to struggle to get my arm free from his grip)
Cathryn: Let me go! (I get frustrated, and try to struggle harder to get free)
Jordan: Cathryn, Stop! Settle down! (I ignore Jordan's command and keep struggling. I try to bite his arm, but before I could Jordan pulls my hair, forcing my head up, to meet his eyes)
Don't you dare try to bite me Cathryn Annabell!
(I despite that Jordan called me by my full name, and was starting to act like Jeremy)
Cathryn: You're not my brother.
Jordan: Yeah, but I'am your friend.
Cathryn: If you were my friend, then you would let me go, and take me back home. Some friend you are! (I start struggling again)
Jordan: (grips me tighter) If you would behave, we wouldn't be having this problem!
(I try to knee Jordan in the groin, but he dodges it making me hit the side of his leg. Jordan slaps me across my cheek. I'm in shock that Jordan actually hit me, because he has never hit me before. I look up at him, and could tell that he was surprised at what he just did too.) Never try to hurt me there again! Or you will be very sorry.
Cathryn: (I start to tear up a bit) You're not my friend anymore.
(I could tell Jordan was surprised, and upset at what I just said to him.)
Jordan: Then maybe I should leave. (He lets me go, pushing me into the middle of the room.) I was only here to protect you. But since you don't appreciate that, I'm leaving.
Logan, I'm going home!
(Jordan storms out of the house, leaving me alone with Logan. )

I just stand in the middle of the room, not knowing what I should do now. I'm so frustrated at myself,and begin to feel tears roll down my cheek. I hold myself to try and calm myself down. I start breathing in and out slowly. I then feel Logan grab me around my waist, and covers my mouth with a rag. I start panicking, trying to struggle, but he holds me tighter. I start breathing something strange from the rag, and starts burning my nose. I try to scream, but all you can hear is muffles from under Logan's hand. He covers my mouth tighter, and I start tasting something horrible. I suddenly start to feel sleepy. I stop struggling, letting Logan hold me in his arm. My eyelids start getting heavy, I close my eyes, and fall into a deep sleep.
[As Im asleep]
Logan uncovers my mouth, throwing the rag down on the ground. He lifts me in his arms, and lays me down on his bed.
Logan: Now time for some fun.

Logan gets out a small red duffle bag out of his closet. He takes out a black egg vibrator, a small black remote control, and lays them down next to me. He unties Kaidem's house coat, takes it off of me, and throws I on the floor. He starts touching me, moving his hands up and down, feeling my body. Logan lifts up my night gown to where my panties. and breast are now visible. He starts feeling my breast, then kisses each nipple. He feels up and down my body, and starts rubbing my vagina through my panties.
Logan: You won't be needing these any more.

Logan pulls down my panties, takes them off of me, and throws them down on the floor. He starts slowly rubbing and playing with my vagina. He bends over and starts gently licking it.
Logan: Mmm, taste better than I imagined. (Continues licking me, and hears me moan. He smiles at my reaction) Oh, so you're enjoying this? You are a dirty little slut. Just the way I like them.

Logan kisses the top of my vagina, then takes two fingers, and slowly inserts them inside of me. He slides them in and out of me. He grabs the egg vibrator, he spreads open the lips, and pushes the egg all the way inside of my vagina. He takes a piece of duct tape, and tapes the top of my vagina so the egg will stay in.
Logan takes a pair of handcuffs from his bag, and cuffs my hands together in the front. He takes the remote, and turns it on, then turns it up to 1.3...

Last edited by KittyCat91; 03-05-2013 at 12:04 AM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:55 AM   #319
KittyCat91

Default Chapter 19 pt.2

Diary (DO NOT OPEN)

[As Im dreaming]
I have an incredible dream that I'm with James. We're in his room, laying down in his bed naked. James feels his hands up and down my body. He rubs my breast, and gently kisses each of my nipple. I then feel him start rubbing and kissing my vagina.
All the sudden, I feel this strange vibration inside of me. It starts getting stronger. I wake up in shock, and the vibration stops. I see that I'm still at Logan's house, in his room, laying in his bed. I try to move my hands, but they're cuffed together. I'm confused at what's happening. I start to panic, and try to get up, but I get pushed back down.
Logan: You're not going anywhere!
Cathryn: Let me go Logan!
Logan: No, not just yet. (Pushes the remote control button up to 1.7)
Cathryn: (I feel the strong vibration again, and making me get out of breath) What's happening to me!?
Logan: See this? (shows me a small black remote in his hand).
Cathryn: What is that?
Logan: It's a remote...
Cathryn: I know that moron! I meant what does it do!?
Logan: Well, with that attitude maybe I should set it higher. (Pushes the button sets it to 1.10)
Cathryn: What are you doing!? (I feel the vibration inside me get even stronger. Its making me feel this strange powerful feeling I never felt before. It was driving me crazy. I'm trying to hold in my screams from this aggravation)
Logan: Awww. What's wrong, Cat got your tongue? (Chuckles at his joke)
Cathryn: What the hell are you doing to me!!!? You fuckin bastard!!!
Logan: You don't talk to me like that! Apologise!
Cathryn: No!
Logan: Okay then, I'll just set it higher. (Pushes the button) 1.11, 1.12, 1.13..,
(The vibration is getting stronger, And for some reason I'm getting the feeling like I'm about to cum, I kept trying to hold it back because I didn't want that to happen in front of Logan.)
Cathryn: Please make it stop!
Logan: Hmmm, are you begging to me?
Cathryn: Please help me, make this stop! Pleeease!?
Logan: Tell me you're sorry.
Cathryn: BITE ME!!!
Logan: 1.14,... 1.15....1.16...
(I couldn't take it anymore. As it kept getting stronger, I kept on wanting to cum. I really didn't want to cum in front of Logan, it would be embarrassing. I had no choice but to surrender to him)
Cathryn: Okay! Okay. I'm sorry.
Logan: What was that? Say it louder.
Cathryn: I'am sorry!
Logan: (smiles) I guess that will do.
(He turns the off button on the remote, and I feel the vibration finally stop. I'am out of breath, and lay back in relief.)
Cathryn: What was that? What were you doing to me?
Logan: The remote goes to a vibrator. And I can control how low or how high I want it to be. (Sits down on the bed next to me) It goes up to level 10. (Lifts my night gown up,and starts petting the my underwear) I put a vibrator egg inside your little sexy pussy while you were asleep.
Cathryn: What!? (I kick his hand away, and scoot over in the bed far from him) Don't fuckin touch me ever again! You sick little pervert!! How dare you!!!?
Logan: If you don't shut up, I will turn it back on!
Cathryn: Not if I take it out myself.
Logan: First of all, I duct taped it in. And if you dare take it out, I will punish you. Hard! (Grabs my ankle, and pulls me towards him, to where are faces now meet) Don't test me!
Cathryn: You're such an ass.
Logan: I will spank your ass, if you don't watch it.
Cathryn: Whatever.
Logan gets up ,and walks into his bathroom. I quickly lift my night gown, and feel down there. I feel the duct tape, I try to take it off, but before I could, I hear Logan coming back into his room, and put my night gown back down. I see him holding a bar of soap.)
Logan: Now, time for your first punishment.
Cathryn: You can't be serious.
Logan: Oh, Im serious as can be. Now open your mouth!
Cathryn: I'am not putting that in my mouth!
Logan: Yes you are! Now open! (I tighten my lips together, and shake my head no.) Okay then. (He holds my nose with his other hand so I can't breath. I try to turn my head to get loose, but he then sits on top of me)
Cathryn: (out of breath) Get off of me you idio...(Logan stuffs the bar of soap in my mouth) Mmmph!
Logan: I knew that would work. I was only going to make you keep it in for 5 minutes, but since you were being a stubborn brat, it has to stay in for 10 minutes. And if you dare spit it out, I'll just put it back in for 15 minutes. Is that understood?
(I'm frustrated, roll my eyes at him, and nod my head yes.)
Good girl.
(Logan gets up off of me, and goes to sit down in his black leather office chair at his desk. He picks up his 3D DS, and starts playing a game. I look over at his alarm clock on the night stand next to the bed, and it's only 7:50am. The taste of the soap was already really irritating me, it tasted horrible. Bubbles started to develop around my lips, and making the liquid drip inside my mouth. I knew it was bad to swallow it, so I had no choice but to let it lay there in my mouth until it was time for me to spit it out. I look back over at the clock , and it says 7:51am. The slow timing was killing me. I look back over at Logan, who has his face buried in video games. My mouth is already filled half way with soapy liquid. I could feel my slobber start to drool down my chin. Trying to stop my drooling, I accidentally swallow some of the soapy liquid in my mouth. It tasted so disgusting, I couldn't take it anymore. I felt like I was fixing to vomit. I quickly jump up off his bed, and run into his bathroom, I spit the soap out onto the floor, and just made it to the toilet in time to puke. I feel Logan behind me holding back my hair for me. I vomit about 3 times. I take a breath, sit up from the toilet, on the floor, my back against the wall, and look up at Logan. He picks up the bar of soap off the floor, rinses it off under the sink, and hands it to me)
Cathryn: No. Please don't make me put that back in my mouth. Please?
Logan: You still have to complete the punishment.
Cathryn: I hate you! Why do you torture me all the time!? Why do you hate me so much?
Logan: I don't hate you.
Cathryn: Then why do you torture me!?
Logan: You have to learn right from wrong.
Cathryn: First of all, you're not my brother of father, you can't tell me what to do! Second, I'm not just talking about today. I'm talking about the past. Why is it your hobby to torture me so much? I want the truth. (Logan takes hold of my hand to help me get up off the ground)
Logan: Let's go back to my room.
Cathryn: Why can't you tell me!?
Logan: I will tell you. Okay. Just chillax! We'll talk in my room.
(I don't say a word, I just follow Logan into his room. I sit down on the edge of his bed, and he sits down next to me)
Cathryn: So why?
Logan: (sighs) the truth is, I never hated you. I always liked you.
Cathryn: Wait, what? So all this time you tortured me be...
Logan: Can you please stop talking, so I can explain!?
Cathryn: Okay, sorry.
Logan: Cat. Of course when we were little I always teased you. Being an only child, it gets boring. And to me whenever I was with you, you were like my little sister to mess with.
As we grew older, I started to like you even more. I was going to ask you out but you started dating Trey. Then when you broke up, I was going to ask again. But that was when I was stupid, and introduced you to Justin. Justin stole you before I could even get a chance to ask you out. Which by the way, I regret ever introducing you to him after he hurt you. While you were dating him, I gave up, and moved on. I stopped trying to ask you out because I understood it was a sign that you and I were meant to be just friends. Although after our first season of football, I was stupid and pretty much killed our friendship. And Im really sorry about that.
Cathryn: Oh. Okay... (It took me a minute to sink in the Logan was actually apologising to me, and meaning it for the first time ever. I was also a bit surprised, and a bit flattered that all this time he had a crush on me. I somewhat felt a little bad for him) Its okay, I forgive you. I'm also sorry.
Logan: It's okay.(smiles at me)I forgive you too. I honestly wish I can take back all the mean things I did to you in the locker room.
Cathryn: Why did you go along with it anyways?
Logan: Because, I was mad that you stole my position on field. I was also very jealous of you. The way I saw it, you got everything you wanted, and that's what made me jealous and mad at you.
Cathryn: Oh. I never intended to steal your spot position, and I never meant for anyone to feel that way about me. I just love football. My Dad was also pressuring me a bit because he wanted me to be the first girl ever to play on our high school's football team, and wanted me to be the best player. I just wanted to make my parents proud of me. Especially my Mom.
Logan: Well, I'am really sorry for the way I treated you. If I could go back in time to change everything, I would, but I can't.
Cathryn: I know. Like I said before, I forgive you now. So can we just drop that, and pretend none of that ever happened?
Logan: Yeah. So does this mean we're friends now?
Cathryn: Yes, it does. So this mean You're not going to pick on me anymore?
Logan: Nah. I'm still going to pick on you some. I mean, wouldn't it be weird if I didn't at all?
Cathryn: Yeah, I guess you're right. It is our hobby to pick on each other now and then.
So does this mean that my punishment is over, and Im not you're slave?
Logan: Nice try. But I still want you to be my slave for today. I mean its only fair since Im not your boyfriend, you're James' girlfriend. So, this is my chance to have you. You're mine for 11 more hours. And yes, you still have to complete your punishment.
Cathryn: But if I put it back in my mouth, I'll just puke again. I really don't want to put that back in my mouth. Please?
Logan: Well there is another option.
Cathryn: What is it?
Logan: You can either, One give me a blow job, or Two the soap goes back in your mouth.
(I was a bit speechless at what Logan wanted me to do. Wasn't surprising that he came up with that idea, but I couldn't decide on what to do. I didn't want the soap to go back in my mouth, but I definitely didn't want to cheat on James.
Cathryn: But what about James?
Logan: So, what about him?
Cathryn: I don't want to cheat on him. I love him.
Logan: You won't be cheating on him. You're mine for today. And, aren't you grounded from seeing him?
Cathryn: Yeah, but Im still his girlfriend.
Logan: Again, you are mine for today, and you have to do what I want. So which will it be, One, or Two.
Cathryn: Fine. I guess...

Last edited by KittyCat91; 03-05-2013 at 12:58 AM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #320
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Good job, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #321
naughtyteacher2012

cant wait for more
i live at home still
naughtyteacher2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:17 AM   #322
Gothgirl87

I love your story and can't wait for more! You are obviously a very talented writer. Also could you add me to your pm list please? I can't wait for more updates!
Gothgirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:40 PM   #323
ErikaPaige
Account Banned

I hope her dad comes home and beats the shit out of her brother!
Old 06-29-2013, 12:25 AM   #324
anythin4u

THis story seems a lot like abuse. You know a sub typically enjoys what happens to her, but this chick is in hell.

Friends with Missygirl and Slutti and Whore-mnm in real life.

PM me TRUTH and I will answer any question you ask me

19/F/Attracted to all genders/Sub
anythin4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:32 AM   #325
em52388

Quote:
Originally Posted by anythin4u View Post
THis story seems a lot like abuse. You know a sub typically enjoys what happens to her, but this chick is in hell.
Given that her slave state (there is a difference) is non consensual it is abuse.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #326
lovagurl08

I wanna know what happens next.... Please finish

- pee, poop, messy, lots of pain, family, friends, public, pics, blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lovagurl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #327
oreo

wow taking a while whats up? youve never taken this long before
oreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #328
KittyCat91

Heart

Hello everyone.
Yes, Im still alive. And Im still working on this story.
I apologize for the very late update. I never forgot about the story, my life has just been really busy. My dream has finally came true of becoming an actress. I been involved in a lot of Theatre productions now, and that's been keeping me busy. My goal is to someday make it in Broadway. Im also now a photographer for Summer Camps, Weddings, and Graduations. Speaking of Weddings my family and friends are getting married now, so being involved in that has also been keeping me busy. Im now also involved with Comic Conventions in the as a volunteer around the Atlanta area (Dragon Con, AWA, and MomoCon,etc.)
Halloween is coming up so I will also be busy working at Haunted Houses.
As you can tell I have a very busy life now.
But I still have been writing more of the next chapter during the free time I have. I been trying to write more to where I can just post the final chapter along with the next chapter. That way you all don't have to keep waiting for ever for each chapter.
I apologise again for the story taking forever for me to complete. I never break a promise, so I will finish this story.
I hope you all are still enjoy reading my story. Thank you everyone for being do patient with me.
~Cat~
Old 09-13-2013, 12:56 AM   #329
Alicorn

Great story, I hope you continue to find the time to work on it!
Alicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #330
oreo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat91 View Post
Hello everyone.
Yes, Im still alive. And Im still working on this story.
I apologize for the very late update. I never forgot about the story, my life has just been really busy. My dream has finally came true of becoming an actress. I been involved in a lot of Theatre productions now, and that's been keeping me busy. My goal is to someday make it in Broadway. Im also now a photographer for Summer Camps, Weddings, and Graduations. Speaking of Weddings my family and friends are getting married now, so being involved in that has also been keeping me busy. Im now also involved with Comic Conventions in the as a volunteer around the Atlanta area (Dragon Con, AWA, and MomoCon,etc.)
Halloween is coming up so I will also be busy working at Haunted Houses.
As you can tell I have a very busy life now.
But I still have been writing more of the next chapter during the free time I have. I been trying to write more to where I can just post the final chapter along with the next chapter. That way you all don't have to keep waiting for ever for each chapter.
I apologise again for the story taking forever for me to complete. I never break a promise, so I will finish this story.
I hope you all are still enjoy reading my story. Thank you everyone for being do patient with me.
~Cat~
oh wow thats great i hope to see you on broadway, good luck
oreo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk