Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-25-2020, 04:26 PM   #1
shyoldguy

Default Was I tricked?

I'm probably a bit older than most people who like to read these types of stories, but I think you'll like it anyway. I try to keep in shape by walking around my neighborhood a few times a week. Usually I go out for about an hour before the sun goes down and for each walk, I choose different directions. My cell phone logs my steps at about 4-5,000 steps for each outing.

On one walk last month I was passing by a house and happened to glance up to the second floor. There was a naked woman standing in the window with a blindfold on. She stood there for about a minute and then the curtain closed in front of her. The next day I went by the house again at about the same time and she was standing in the front doorway, naked and blindfolded. She took off the blindfold and saw me looking at her. She quickly disappeared into house and closed the door behind her.

Finally, I found something to look forward to on my walks. I made sure I passed that house at the same time, every time I went for a walk and every time she was there. Either the window or the doorway, naked and blindfolded. Yesterday, I decided I needed a picture or no one would believe me. I got there a few minutes early an positioned myself with the camera/phone. The door opened and she appeared with the blindfold on, naked. I was ready and snapped a few pictures.

Usually she would take off the blindfold, smile at me and close the door. This time after she took off the blindfold and saw I was taking a picture - she motioned for me to approach. I walked up to the door and she ask me if I had taken her picture. I said 'Yes'. Her voice was soft and soothing, I had to concentrate to be sure I heard what she was saying. She asked 'Will you send me a copy of the picture, if I give you my KIK address?'. She continued to talk but I wasn't really paying attention to what she said, I was more interested in watching her naked breasts move up and down in synch with her breathing. From that point on I'm not really sure what was said, but I do recall continuing my walk.

At home, after I finished my walk, I looked at the time on my phone and did some quick math. I had been walking for close to 3 hours, three times my normal walk time! I checked my step count - 4,200? That can’t be right. What was I doing for 2 hours? Certainly not walking! Otherwise my step count would have been a lot more.

I took off my clothes, getting ready for a shower, and I noticed 'KIK: xxxxxxxx' written on my arm probably in black magic marker. I guessed that must be the woman's address where I was supposed to send the pictures. Had I agreed to that? I sat down on my bed and checked my KIK account, sure enough there was a message waiting from that address.

I opened the message and it read…
KIK: xxxxxxxx: "Hi, listen to the attached audio file".

I opened the file, it sounded like that same woman talking just like when I entered her house.
The soft soothing voice continued exactly as I thought I remembered, ‘take my hand and come in', 'I see you like looking at my breasts. You do, don’t you?' she said softly. I thought I heard myself mumble ‘yes'. She continued "Well, I'm naked. It's only fair you should be too. You agree?
Definitely my voice saying 'yeah'.
In my head I thought about that moment and I just wanted her to keep her talking, that voice was so soothing, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her breasts I knew I would agree to anything as long as those breasts kept moving.
KIK: xxxxxxxx: "Just put your clothes on the chair by the stairs."

She said something while I guess I was about to take off my clothes - I have no idea what.
KIK: xxxxxxxx: "Give me your hand I'll lead you upstairs. It's time to go upstairs, everything will be fine".

My mind watched her ass swayed with each step. I remember now, we got to the bedroom and she handed me a blindfold.
KIK: xxxxxxxx: "Just for fun, how about you help me. Wear this blindfold and I'll stand on this side of the curtain naked. You stand on the other side and open and close the curtain in front of me. Then I'll have both hands free to use your camera and take some selfies of me for you when you open the curtain. Your only job is to open and close the curtain. You can have your camera back when we are done”.

I agreed, and put on the blindfold after she positioned me behind the curtain and I held the curtain open pull cord in my left hand and the close cord in my right.

I was naked, siting on my bed, listening to this recording but in my mind, I could see myself also naked, holding the curtain pull cord and her voice on the recording softly compelling me.

KIK: xxxxxxxx: 'ok I'm ready. You have control of the curtains, the next time I say “Open Sesame” you are to open them, count to 20, and close them. I'll take a picture when you open the curtain. Let's agree on doing this 5 times today. Remember to wait for me to say the magic words then open the curtain.’
A few seconds later..
KIK: xxxxxxxx: "Open Sesame!”

In my mind I pulled the cord, and heard the curtains open and knew she was standing there naked looking out the window.
KIK: xxxxxxxx: "Oh! I bet there's a person in the street looking at me."
I counted . . . and knew she was taking the blindfold off… 20.
I heard the camera click.
I closed the curtains.
KIK: xxxxxxxx: "That was fun, Oh! I can see your cock is enjoying this too!"

I looked down and she was right! I was hard as a rock.

We both counted backwards from 30 to 1.
KIK: xxxxxxxx: “Open Sesame”

Four more times I opened that curtain and heard the camera click.
Each time we laughed a little longer and then did the countdown followed by "Open Sesame!"
Then I would pull the cord and the curtain would fly open.
After each curtain close, she would be talking to me, describing the people, how they were dressed and if they waved etc.
After the last curtain closed. She had me remove my blindfold and gently lead me by the hand down the stairs all the while talking and directing me in her soft voice.

KIK: xxxxxxxx: “It's time for you to get dressed"

I must have nodded I didn’t hear my voice only she spoke.
KIK: xxxxxxxx: “When you are done you will leave here and go directly to your house. When your home and relaxed you will open and listen to an audio file I will send you then you will send me the pictures I took today. Do you understand?

I heard myself agree.
KIK: xxxxxxxx: “You will have no memory of today’s activities here. As you listen to the audio file you will recall only what you hear. You agree, don’t you?”

I heard myself agree.
KIK: xxxxxxxx: “When you see my pictures you will be naked. After the last picture is sent you are to masturbate and cum. It will be the best ejaculation you have had in a long time. You do want that don’t you?

I agreed.
KIK: xxxxxxxx: “Wave to me on your next walk”

That was the end of the audio file. Whew! did all that really happen?

I opened my pictures. There were 8 new photos today!
The first one was a naked woman in the doorway. I sent it to the KIK address.
I could feel my cock throbbing.
The second one was a blindfolded naked man facing the street from the same window.
My mind was telling me, in her voice, all about the person on the street.
The next 4 pictures were the same window, blindfolded naked man, same pose different people on the street.
Her description was different for each photo but always the same guy.
I sent each photo to the KIK address.
My cock was dripping, and hard.

Then I finally realized the blindfolded guy with the erection was ME.
I was tricked into exhibiting myself for everyone's enjoyment!
I sent her a text: "See you soon"

It didn't take long, Had a good cum!

Almost on que she replied to my message:
I could feel my cock pulsing.

KIK: xxxxxxxx : "Go stand in your bedroom window "

My cock flopped left and right as I stepped over to the window.
I replied ….
KIK: shyoldguy: "ok. I'm behind the curtain and naked"
I grabbed the curtain cords with both hands and waited.
KIK: xxxxxxxx : 'Open Sesame'

I pulled hard, the curtain flew open and I was naked in MY window. She was standing there looking up at me.
My cock was enjoying this, it slowly stood firm and was again begging for a hand.
She waved and pointed to her phone. Then she took my picture. I watched as she typed.
My Phone beeped.

KIK: xxxxxxxx : [my naked picture in my window appeared]
"Close the curtain, relax and open the attached audio file"

I opened the file.
Her voice was addicting, I had no choice I had to listen.
KIK: xxxxxxxx : "You did well, you enjoyed watching me watch you. Agree?
You should know there are others just like you that enjoy watching and being watched.
You would like to see them too, just as they would like to see you. Agree?
You would like to see four ‘window watchers’ tomorrow?
Of course, you would, you liked looking at me. Agree?
Come walk in my neighborhood, the schedule
for tomorrow's 'window walk' is stored here: http://listmoz.com/#wjcmshMRh3bP0gb7

Send pictures of each 'window' to all four? Agree?

This is something I like! Takes the boredom out of walking.
I can't resist, this is great. I'll do it.

KIK: shyoldguy : "Yes. I agree"

KIK: xxxxxxxx : "You are now a member of our 'window club'.
Here are the rules:
1 Everyone in our club has a choice,
When a club member receives a ‘window picture’;
Boys must give their cock 2 long strokes and their balls a squeeze or
Girls must give each breast a slap and their pussy a wet finger poke.
or
Pose naked in their window after adding their window availability times, and KIK id to the schedule posted at http://listmoz.com/#wjcmshMRh3bP0gb7

2 The poser will stand behind the window curtain, naked.
When the ‘poser’ receives the text message 'Open Sesame' the ‘poser’ will open the curtains and count to 30. The photographer may take a photo and the curtains will close when the count in done.
3 Anyone taking a photo must send all 'window' photos taken for the day to that days posers.

Simple enough …. I’ll check that posted file when after my shower.

Want to get or send naked pics:
add your KIK ID to the the schedule posted
at http://listmoz.com/#wjcmshMRh3bP0gb7
(you can always erase it later if you change your mind)

Send comments to: KIK shyoldguy
shyoldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to shyoldguy for this post:
Old 08-25-2020, 09:15 AM   #2
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

Great story - thanks

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk