Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-17-2019, 02:18 PM   #1
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Default Going down on a girl - Questions

Because I saw the blowjob one and truthfully now I’m curious... especially because I’ll give my truth on this because I have an odd answer.

For Boys What is your opinion on going down on a girl? What do you like/ dislike about it and why? Also what’s the best experience you’ve had

For Girls What is your opinion on having someone go down on you? Do you dislike it or like it and why? And what’s the best experience you’ve had?

My response:

I enjoy having someone go down on me, however all at the same time, personally I don’t get much pleasure out of it. I prefer penetration

However I once had a super dedicated guy go down on me and finger me for an hour, and it was amazing I’m just very “cum shy” so I don’t cum very easily with others
Peachybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 02:24 PM   #2
Consensus
Distinguished Member

I'm a boy. Sorta.

My opinion on going down on a girl is that it's a natural and loving thing to do. I thoroughly enjoyed my first time and endeavoured to learn what to do better next time. It was on my not yet then wife and I was trying to work out what she would like. I love the feeling of stuff on my tongue, I love the slickness and the smell is just pure sex. It was great fun, we laughed a lot, and I got to find out what she liked and didn't like. When she cums she grabs my head and pushes it in, sometimes rubbing the back of my neck. It's... well, it's erotic is what it is.

I like the feeling that I've done something for her and that she feels sated. I like the taste and the smell and the feeling. I like the fact that she is exhausted and content. I like the fact that I did it, if you see what I mean, the feeling of accomplishment is amazing. The only thing I have disliked so far is that I only get to do it once a session because after she's cum my wife falls asleep pretty promptly. I also dislike the infrequency - it's been a good three years since she let me go down on her.

The best experience was probably inamongst the times we did it before we were married. It was a time of me learning what she liked and her enjoying sex. It was pretty good, you know. After the birth of our first child we didn't have sex again for over a year and after we conceived the second it was nearly four years. I've managed to go down on her just twice since then.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Consensus for this post:
Old 02-17-2019, 02:27 PM   #3
Dice7
getDare Addict

I love it, I love nearly everything about it as long as she is enjoying it. I guess the only downsides are if she isn't clean or if there is too much hair but thats about it.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dice7 for this post:
Old 02-17-2019, 02:51 PM   #4
MrCorruptor

I find it has two very different perspectives.

From the vanilla perspective it is very intimate. Someone is inviting you into an important part of their body, and you are entirely focusing on their pleasure. In a sense, I feel that oral sex is more intimate than penetrative, because one party entirely focuses on the other's needs. I really enjoy giving it, and exploring different ways of how to do it. Except in a small number of instances, I really enjoy the taste and smell too.

From a kink perspective, it is all about control. You control the tempo when giving it, and when they do or do not receive an orgasm. Also, you are being invited into a sensitive part of their body with your mouth to do as you want: biting, nibbling, teasing, blowing etc. There are so many enjoyably kinky things to do down there. Indeed, some of my most intense experiences have been performing oral on submissives.

Loves: anal, bondage (primarily breasts), clitoral torture, degradation, denial, insertion, humiliation, nipple torture, punishment, rules, spanking, stretching, toys, TPE.
Exploring: hidden/semi-public, messy, petplay, watersports.
Limit: blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide.

Kik: MrCorruptor
MrCorruptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 02:55 PM   #5
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Going down on a girl, is a special thing, it shows trust.
Also if ou are good it can highten the pleasure, and make the penetration afterwards more intens, well if you can bring them to the edge.
Some girls say they dont like it, but does that mean they have not had some good go down on them yet, or someone who is just in it for themselves.
Going down on a girl is about giving the pleasure to them.
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 05:37 PM   #6
useme871

Yes I like having someone (either sex) go down on me. My best experience is having another female preform . I find oral puts you in a position of vulnerability. Having your hair removed is a definite must.

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:21 AM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default oral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachybaby View Post
Because I saw the blowjob one and truthfully now I’m curious... especially because I’ll give my truth on this because I have an odd answer.

For Boys What is your opinion on going down on a girl? What do you like/ dislike about it and why? Also what’s the best experience you’ve had

For Girls What is your opinion on having someone go down on you? Do you dislike it or like it and why? And what’s the best experience you’ve had?

My response:

I enjoy having someone go down on me, however all at the same time, personally I don’t get much pleasure out of it. I prefer penetration

However I once had a super dedicated guy go down on me and finger me for an hour, and it was amazing I’m just very “cum shy” so I don’t cum very easily with others
I enjoy oral sex more than I do straight forward sex and found most of my partners orgasms were far stronger during oral than actual sex and I love being able to have a woman enjoy a strong orgasm without having to penetrate her . I also think it is far more intimate than straight forward sex.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 02:30 PM   #8
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachybaby View Post
I like going down on a girl (from time to time, sometimes I am not in the mood). When I am in the mood, the juices and the idea of "doing something gross" really turns me on, while at the same time I enjoy to taste the juice. Also, I enjoy how the girl enjoys it. When she gets more and more excite, she starts to moan and to move her hip, and all because of my mouth work. Somehow, it feels also great to "serve" here and I imagine I am her toy which must fulfill its duty. Especially towards the end I am in this attitude, when my mouth and tongue really starts hurting from all the movement, and especially there I should not stop but keep the pace in order to make her cum and enjoy everything.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 05:39 PM   #9
jstmefred

I love it, and take a lot of pride in making sure the woman first feels comfortable and secondly enjoys every minute of it. Feeling a woman climax to my tongue is an amazing joy for me.

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk