Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-10-2024, 04:18 PM   #1
Aussiecuck555

Smile Kik fun, slavery, tasks and dares. Open to all.

Looking for someone to push me. Available for as long as I can be its my job to serve. Send a pm anytime will definitely be here all day today. My ultimate fetish is to please others. Heres a long list of kinks i love. Im open to all tasks light to extremely dark.

Kinks: cuckold, orgies, online exposure, pain, light to extreme humiliation, cei, joi, slavery, cbt, sissy, anal training, public humiliation, deep throat training, faggot conversion, edging, masochism, beta training, public anything haha, cum eating, i love my limits being pushed and broken, consensual non consensual, blackmail, betrayal, public exposure, complete submission, close calls, forced exposure and humiliation, forced anything. Also into light kinks too. Just horny and ready for anything my main aim is to serve and make you feel good however that may be?

Non negotiable limits: Face photos, shaving, social suicide, scat, pissplay. Might change one day who knows 🤷*♂️.

My kik is: asdhjk456
This is my long term hobby and i wont be available 24/7 but I litterally run to serve when im not completing my daily tasks.

Im from Sydney Australia.
33yo submissive, boy, slim fit, open to all. Please pm for some fun 😘
Absolutely love the idea of serving a young brat but will serve a potato if there pushy i dont care atm. Let do this shit!
Aussiecuck555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beta, humilaition, mistress and slave, sissy, slave and master