Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-14-2022, 02:13 PM   #1
PrettyKitten

Default Wanting hidden public and overnight dares

I share a room and am around other people a lot. I love hidden public, things only I know/ can feel, while knowing that no one around me knows. One of the best/worst feelings is being so horny you can't stay still while around others cause you can't do anything about it.

I want as many dares as you guys can give me, make me suffer and regret posting this. I am also down for playing via PM

Likes, dislikes and limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93410

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93411
PrettyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 03:52 PM   #2
unlucky_duck

An easy overnight idea is to tie a crotch rope (optionally with a knot right by your clit). As long as you are wearing pajamas to bed no one should notice. But every time you roll or stretch .... You'll notice

Likes: bets/dares/chance games, humiliation, ice, light pain, some edging/denial

Limits: anal, public, pictures (unless the thread/dare calls for them or I feel like it), face, leaving marks, exposure

PM Dares

https://dirtycode.io/AEM38
unlucky_duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 03:59 PM   #3
Yeanke88

As you stated in your signature you are lesbian, I will send you a task over here.

Take the following to prepare: rope, remote controlled vibe, largest buttplug and a short dress and heels.

Okay, as to start your will start to tie yourself in a crotch rope with 3 knots (1 at your butthole, 1 at your clit and 1 at your pussy), or if you have enough rope then go for a body harness with the 3 knots included. Right before you close the rope, you will insert your biggest buttplug and insert the remote controled vibe. Put the vibe on the lowest setting.

Put on your dress and your heels.

Now you will go out to a bar or go for a walk. The vibe will stay on low except when one of the following things happen:
- when some guy stops and turns his head when you pass him, you will increase intensity to highest for 20 seconds.
- when you have a conversation with someone (on the street or in a bar) you will keep the vibe on medium during the whole convo.
- when a woman turns her head or shows interest you will increase the vibe to max for 1 minute.

Extra things:
- you will talk at least with 5 people
- during the whole time you are out, you will search for at least 3 opportunities to move your rope back and forth to rub your clit extra with the vibe on max for 3 minutes.
- right before you get home, you will edge at least 3 times within a range of 10 meter from your frontdoor.

I hope you like the task. Of anything doesn't suit you, let me know and we can adjust some things.
Already looking forward to a detailed report on here or in PM.

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Limits: illegal, blood/pee/scat, knifes, too extreme things, incest
Yeanke88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 12:06 AM   #4
Sissy_Candi1

Default In forever

Please Kik SlaveB_0100

KIK: SlaveB_0100

Kik me "expose yourself" for a picture/video of sissy boi either fully nude with face or panties with face.

Will obey if specific pics or vids are requested.

If I first answer after 24h+, then you may OWN me for a hour, request 3 pieces of personal info, expose it anywhere & at
https://twitter.com/ShaysFaggotPet?t...Ih2qmi3uQ&s=09 - Remember to tag me
Sissy_Candi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 05:46 AM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitten View Post
I share a room and am around other people a lot. I love hidden public, things only I know/ can feel, while knowing that no one around me knows. One of the best/worst feelings is being so horny you can't stay still while around others cause you can't do anything about it.

I want as many dares as you guys can give me, make me suffer and regret posting this. I am also down for playing via PM
Make and wear a tack bra one size too small but under normal clothes so it won't show.
Old 08-15-2022, 03:42 PM   #6
Daring-Alice

Some thoughts.

Lie naked under your sheets with noise cancelling headphones on. Stroke your pussy gentlyand consistently. Check the clock before you start and only open your eyes after you think half an hour has passed. If it hasn't start again. Start this just before someone is due home. Be careful not to move your hand too much

St night when everyone is asleep. Stand naked in the middle of the room and insert your largest plug. No moving until it is fully inserted.

Go for breakfast with benwa balls and a plug in.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.

KIK: Daring_Alice
Daring-Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 02:14 AM   #7
Sissy_Candi1

Default KIK"" SlaveB_0100 ""

Needing hidden public && overnight dares, PLEASE!!!

27 yr old sissy slut, LOVES humiliation and new to goonin/edgingg. Twitter was recently suspended, so must KIK to get in touch with me. Roommate is home for 7 hours(11AM)CST, then leaves for work. Returns after 4 hours for lunch break(2PM). remains here for 2 hour lunch break, then leaves again at 4PM-8PM.

You have his schedule to use against me, you have plenty of blackmail fuel that has been leaked over the web to use against me, you have my natural sissy slut personality to use against me. Someone please use me as there toyyy!!

Im in for 24 hours, once DOM claims this offer they have 48-72 hours to abuse my sissy self.

KIK: SlaveB_0100

Kik me "expose yourself" for a picture/video of sissy boi either fully nude with face or panties with face.

Will obey if specific pics or vids are requested.

If I first answer after 24h+, then you may OWN me for a hour, request 3 pieces of personal info, expose it anywhere & at
https://twitter.com/ShaysFaggotPet?t...Ih2qmi3uQ&s=09 - Remember to tag me
Sissy_Candi1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk