Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-14-2012, 12:22 AM   #1
theristina

Heart Searching For (female) Diaper Dares

**I have a cage custom built for Fetish Purposes. The cage can be set to unlock within 1min-24hours. ONCE A TIME IS SET, THE CAGE WILL NOT UNLOCK & CANNOT BE RESET UNTIL TIME IS OVER. The cage max lock time is 24 hours & will automatically open at the set time or 24 hours.

I like: Diapers, enemas, butt plugs, vibrators, bondage, long-term, mummification, mouth gags, messy, entrapment, lube soaked panties, darkness, tickle / itchy tortures, filled condoms, spanking, wetness, cages, anal beads, sybians, fingering, tonguing, sucking, PVC wear, blind folds, self bondage...

I Dislike: Blood, Cutting, Shocking, Nipple Clamps

I will try: Public Humiliation, Forced Squirting

---------------------------------------------------
GIVE ME DARES, GO CRAZY. NUMBER EACH DARE WITH ITS OWN 6 DIGIT CODE, so I can post if it's finished or not. Be creative, and keep in mind I'm female.
---------------------------------------------------

I Currently have these items:

####BDSM
- Electronic Unlock Timer Cage
- Rope
- 8 full sets of Handcuffs
- 2 Mouth Gags
- Mummification Wrap

####ABDL
- 44 Heavy Duty Adult Diapers (The best and strongest I've found)
- 34 Pamper Pull Ups with Toy Story images
- 2 plastic diaper covers
- Full 1 piece thick plastic body suit (Head-to-Toe) / zipper on back can be locked

####SEX TOYS / OTHER
- High powered stick vibrator
- Mini High Powered Clit Vibrator
- 3 Dildos
- 2 anal bead toys
- Silicone Lube
- Sybian
- Medium & Large Butt Plug
- Enema Set
- Condoms
- Itchy Powder

####LOCATIONS AVAILABLE
- Woodland Forests << I will go nude here, but NOT barefoot)
- Swamp Forests << I will go nude here, but NOT barefoot)
- Lake / beach
- Railroad (cuts through forests & a river)
- Apartment
- Abandoned Hospital (I will only go during the day, and with my boyfriend or other)
- Graveyard << I will NOT go nude here, nor barefoot)

Last edited by theristina; 05-17-2012 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Added Available Locations
theristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:52 AM   #2
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Talking

Strip naked.
Choose a setting on your most powerful vibrator. Imagine how long do you think you can possibly last on that one before having an orgasm? This will be your X time. Roll a dice, add 1 and multiply by your X number, this will be your Y number. Now fill your pussy and ass with itchy powder, insert a large butt plug, and the vibrator on your chosen setting. Next go into your cage, set the lock on your Y number, and add nipple clamps and cuff your ankles together. Next put on a blindfold, and handcuff your wrists under your ankle cuffs (kind of a hogtie). If you don't need keys to lock the cuffs, leave them outside the cage, otherwise throw them out now. You will now have to wait for the cage to unlock while being tied, itching in private areas, hurting nipples, blindfolded, and probably being forced to orgasm several times before you can even worm out and find the keys to release yourself! good luck, and a detailed reply would be awesome!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:39 AM   #3
josmar01

drink about 2-3 liters of water and give yourself an enema after that put on a diaper and handcuff yourself to bed wearing nothing but the diaper hold the enema in as long as you can when you release you must release in your diaper. For that night you must pee in your diaper as well. try to sleep in it. The next morning keep the diaper on. pee in it for at least 3 times after put on a plastic diaper cover and you must wear the diaper for the whole day go out of your house as much as you can and keep yourself hydrated you may never use the bathroom for the day in the night remove the cover (keep the diaper on) drink at least 2 liters of water and sleep in the diaper the next morning take off the diaper and put it on your face until you orgasm at least 4 times please post the results
josmar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:42 PM   #4
theristina

Book Working on 1 & 2

Currently working on the Following below:

- The Evil One's #1
- josmar01's #1

note:

Thank you for the dares, I'll reply with a rating and share what happened.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:06 AM   #5
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Thanks! and good luck!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:55 AM   #6
josmar01

thanks good luck
josmar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 04:44 PM   #7
theristina

Trophy COMPLETED: The Evil One's #1

COMPLETED: The Evil One's #1

My Like Rating: 8/10
My Torture Rating: 2/10

Reason For Rating: Good amount of time, it's something new, & it was a really hard challenge for me

Total Time (from setup -to- finished clean up): 3h 20min

Comment: I have to work more on self bondage cause i had a hard time with the hogtie, but i did manage to get it to work. The itching powder did eventually get on my feet somehow, and made me go insane a bit, and at one point my pussy with so itchy, i was stroking the vibrator and parts of the cage just to scratch myself. After doing rolls / math, It added up to 40min. But I doubled it, cause i prefer longer bondages, I couldn't get out of my bondage anyway, though my cage unlocked. I ended up in the cage for at least 2.5 hours cause I couldn't get myself undone, but my boyfriend let me out eventually soon after he knew i was done with my dare. No worries, my boyfriend didn't ruin anything by making things easier for me, in fact i did setup alone.

Last edited by theristina; 05-21-2012 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Added Torture Rating
Old 05-19-2012, 04:11 AM   #8
chazwell

Chose your most powerfull vibrator and put it in on max. Then Put on only your full body plastic suit. Select the longest length of time you feel comfortable being locked in your cage (must be over 5 hour ... The longer the better) drink 1 liter of water. Then crawl inside the cage. Handcuff your ankles to the cage ( wide enough so you must be lying on your stomach and high enough so that your thighs are raised off the floor) blindfold yourself then cuff your hands behind your back. Make sure your boyfriend will be there to let you out later. If you could give a detailed responce or a pm of how it went that would be awsome.

812-999#
chazwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:15 PM   #9
theristina

Trophy COMPLETED: josmar01's #1

COMPLETED: josmar01's #1

My Like Rating: 6/10
My Torture Rating: 8.5/10

Reason For Rating: After keeping the same diaper on for like 50 hours then placing it on my face was so bad. I almost threw up as it was on my face, do to it's fishy smell.

Total Time (from setup -to- finished clean up): 52+ hours

Comment: I did exactly what you said, and eventually after about 20 hours the diaper was already starting to leak, but luckily I had my diaper cover on. Then when I took the diaper cover off, I got so messy, I had to wear a second diaper over it. Next, I went straight to bed. In the morning I woke up with a light rash, but I placed the dirty diaper straight on my head and was gagged by the nasty smell of old pee. In fact, I got so sick, I couldn't even orgasm.

Last edited by theristina; 05-21-2012 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Changed all ratings from -outta 5 to -outta 10
Old 05-19-2012, 11:20 PM   #10
theristina

Information Waiting for 1 more dare, before i start again.

I start dares when I see 2 new ones posted.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:40 PM   #11
chazwell

Go to a park near your house. Bring your most powerful vibrater put it kn high and put it in your ass. Once there strip naked and put your clothes someplace where people may find them. Once done go for a walk around the park (minimum of 40min). When you get back to where you left your clothes if they are still there choose one item to wear home, if they have dissapeard then go searching for them for another 40 min. if you cant find them walk home naked and masterbate till you cum on your front porch befor going inside. While in the park edge 10 times do not cum at all untill you get home if you do ask your bf for a punishment
chazwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:37 PM   #12
theristina

Currently working on the Following below:

- chazwell's #1
- chazwell's #2

note:

Thank you for the dares, I'll reply with a rating and share what happened.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:13 AM   #13
theristina

Trophy COMPLETED: chazwell's #1

COMPLETED: chazwell's #1

My Like Rating: 7/10
My Torture Rating: 6/10

Reason For Rating: I had a great time, but was kinda bored cause I couldn't watch TV or anything.

Total Time (from setup -to- finished clean up): 6h 40min

Comment: I used my wireless vibrator, and attempted to keep the remote in my hands that were bound behind my back by handcuffs. If I didn't use a wireless remote for my vibrator, I would probably have a a seizure from uncontrolled orgasm spasms. At the start, I tied the remote to my handcuffs so it wouldn't fall. Later, It got really hot in my plastic suit, but got worse after I soaked it will pee. I couldn't hold the pee in cause of the vibrator, so I let loose after about 4 hours, which was total limit. As all this was going on, I listened to my iPod, my boyfriend let me out after I was done.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:18 AM   #14
theristina

Exclamation too extreme / illegal

Chazwell's #2 is cancelled and will not happen do to the following:

- Public Nudity to the extent that may get you thrown in jail
Old 06-07-2012, 09:09 AM   #15
slave/master

get this enema

"milk and molasses" enema ("M&M," for short). Use equal amounts of milk and the "blackstrap" variety of molasses (it is a strong-flavoured type often used in baking). You won't need a large volume; a pint of each would be sufficient. Put the milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil, then add the molasses, remove from heat, and stir thoroughly. The molasses being added will reduce the temperature somewhat and when the mixture cools to about 105 degrees, it is ready to administer.

then wear the larges butplug u have and put a diaper over it. and set the timer for 2 hours + make cuff yourself to something that you can get out when the cage opens. when you get out release in the diaper. put on the head to toe suit. be in it for 3 days. when you get the suit off put itching powder in your diaper and orgasm. then take your diaper off. put on your face and sit on symbian for over 15 mins. while on symbian cover the largest dildo you have in itching powder and fuck yourself in the ass with it. after the 15 mins insert the whole dildo in your ass and keep it there for at least a day get rid of the itching by a normal enema hold your enema in for as long as you can
Likes - full nude inspection and body training, clothing control, orgasm control, taboo ownership and roleplay, forced orgasms, ownership, attentive orgasm, lightbondage sessions, orgasm denial, pet training/retraining, tease control, ownership, begging, precise choice and order following, spanking, hucows, lactation (willing to experiment anything outside limits)

Limits - bestiality, hypnotisim, incest, permanent damage, illegal.
slave/master is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, cage, diapers, female, hardcore