Is fear ciúin mé
Éirinn go Brách

Tumblr: http://footballdare.tumblr.com/
footballdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:31 PM   #17
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

Well please post soon, as i am getting bored...
Pymani96
Zzz zzz zzz
Zzz zzz zzz
Zzz zzz zzz
Zzz zzz zzz
Zzz zzz zzz
Zzz zzz zzz
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:14 PM   #18
footballdare
getDare Sweetheart

Let's have another go. My heeds still full of clouds, so don't know if this stories going to make any sense, but it should be fiiine.

23/05/03, Dublin, Eire

This bit starts with my bollocks tied to a door knob, Jess and Alex tied together, standing in the corner, with Alex giggling his head off, and Jess looking like she didn't have a clue what was going on or where she was, and Blaithnaid, and Gregg on the bed looking like they were quite enjoying themselves. However, Blathnaid was up next, and she chose a level 8 dare, as she was falling behind slightly but didn't seem to want to have to end up looking like the rest of us. Because of the way we were tied up it was difficult to discuss dares without her hearing every single word of what we said so we left it to Gregg to chose what she had to do. He decided that she would have to lie down on the bed while he drew on her, where she would be covered in clothes, so that she could go home without anyone noticing. She lied down spread eagle, completely naked, facing downwards on the bed, while Gregg drew all over her. She ended up with a massive cock drawn up her back, with the words 'I love Gregg' drawn in it, a quite impressive assortment of swear words scrawled down her leg, ending about two inches above her knees. Greg then rolled her over and drew circles around where her tits were starting to grow, with a pair of nipples on top of hers, but abount twice the size of hers. On the girl's stomach he drew on a pair of lips for some reason, as well as a picture of the 5 of us present, in the state we were in, which he signed with great care. On the upper part of her legs he drew intricate, flowing arrows pointing in between her legs, and signed these too. By the end of it she looked like a particularly shite work of art, and wouldn't of looked out of place in the Irish Museum of Modern Art, which was based around 5 miles from the 'site' of the game.
Next up it was the turn of the artist, and as he had fallen behind the pace a fair bit, he chose a level ten. We decided fairly swiftly on his task, and decided that he was to go and make us all a cup of tea, completely naked. The kitchen (and kettle) was down stairs, and nobody had bothered with shutting any of the curtains down there. Blathnaid was allowed to get redressed to see what was happening, and to make sure that he did what he was told. While he was gone we chucked on the radio, and listened to the first song that came on, We've got the world, by Micky Harte, which was the number one, and had been for bloody ages. Alex tried doing a dance to it, which ended up bouncing Jess, who was still tied to him, up and down all over over the place, she tried to resist at first, but after some squealing she joined in, and the I watched them become a completely un-coordinated mass of flailing arms and hair. I tried to join in, but I forgot how I was tied up, and as soon as I tried a bit of riverdance the rope nearly tore my balls clean off, so I decided to pack it in, and just watch the other pair go.
Just after the song had finished we heard a pair of footsteps coming up the stairs, Blaithnaid poked her head through the door, and said that the tea was ready, and Gregg was just brining it up too us. Apparently only one car had passed, by, and as soon as Gregg heard it coming he ducked and covered below the kitchen sink, and refused to come back up until he was convinced it had passed by, about two or three minutes later. He finally turned up with the tea, white as a sheet, but seemed to lighten up a bit when we took the tea from him, and he wouldn't tell us why he was so nervous. The rest of us seemed happy with their tea, but he'd put sugar in mine, so I vowed to take revenge on him when I next had to give him a dare.

MORE TO COME

Any way, sorry about the wait, I'm trying not to fuck around like a lot of the people writing stories on here do. Again please comment and rate the story, and if it was too bad, (or very good) please feel free to punish or reward using the TorD online lik in the signature.
CheeryByeBye
footballdare

M/Northern Ireland
Limits: Public, Poo
Is fear ciúin mé
Éirinn go Brách

Old 02-19-2011, 05:15 PM   #19
footballdare
getDare Sweetheart

Is there any point with me going on with this???

M/Northern Ireland
Limits: Public, Poo
Is fear ciúin mé
Éirinn go Brách

Old 02-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #20
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

oh I've always loved reading it :P
I'd really like to read more
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote