Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-24-2016, 01:43 PM   #1
Nightlight

Cool Pre-Plan Dares (+Tease Dares) [18+]

It's that glorious time of month again, so unfortunately, I'm unable to really do anything about my sexual frustration atm (kind of hence the tease thread I posted a little bit ago, because I like to torture myself apparently).

So this post is kind of a place to pre-plan dares for when I can finally act on them, probably in a week or so. As I've stated before, I only have one vibrator, and while I don't have many restraint measurements, I HAVE recently figured out a clever way to bind myself until I get more materials (minimally, though), so stuff like that is an option too.

And seeing as this is in preparation for dares to act on in the future and I can't actually act on anything I wanna do, I'm also allowing teases to keep me sufficiently riled up until I can act on my urges. The only real rule, aside from my usual limits, is that any contact downstais has to be through my panties (or else we're gonna have a giant mess to clean up, and I'm really not about that rn.)
You can submit anything from teasing dares to intense fantasies and ideas of how to tease me; anything to keep me sexually frustrated. I reserve the right to reject a dare I'm not capable of/comfortable doing, though.
Old 08-24-2016, 01:51 PM   #2
Joker50
Distinguished Member

when your time to play is upon you, pm me for a hypnosis.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 01:55 PM   #3
DemonDare

Well to tease you maybe we could start by holding your vibe to your clip through your panties for 5 minutes every morning and night until you are ready to do your planned tasks.

My task to you is to record yourself reading one of my blog posts during your first orgasm after your period.
I would like you to send it to me via PM, however if you are not comfortable with this you must tell me which post you read and at what stage you came.

Enjoy!
DemonDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 02:31 PM   #4
Nightlight

@Joker50: Will do!

@DemonDare: Because my voice has already been on the internet in audio vlogs and voice acting, and I like to keep my GetDare activities as anonymous as possible, I don't really feel comfortable with audio postings. Cudos on the unique dare, though, and I'll be sure to report what I did and when I came when I go to do this! Nice tease, too; I think it's reasonable enough.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:27 AM   #5
DemonDare

I feel sorry for you having a lack of replies to entertain you while you can do nothing but be frustrated...

Another idea is to do some kind of pet play marathon.
I will outline a day for you and each hour you role play as a different pet.
8:00am
Wake up as a cat. You lick yourself clean, do not dare shower or bath as cats hate water. Eat your breakfast but of course you may not use your hands for any part of this- setup, eating or clearing away. Of course you must remain on all fours.
9:00am
Dog. Continue to crawl around. Whenever you need to piss you must do so by cooking your leg, and no I don't care that you're a girl and you will obviously miss. Any water you drink must be lapped up out of a bowl. Fuck yourself with something in the doggy style position for at least 20 minutes, and be sure to give your toy/fingers a good sniff and taste.
10:00am.
Bunny rabbit.
Get a dildo or sharpie etc. Now just like a little bunny rabbit bounce up an down in a squat position and fuck your poor little rabbit pussy. Even better, use a carrot with a condom on it to do this. This should take half an hour.
11:00
Fish.
As a fish you must run a bath, but it must be cold enough to be unpleasant. Get in the bath, and drink 5 glasses of water from the bath. When you need the urge to pee, you must go in the bath and not move. Since pee is a dislike you would do well to hold the urge for an hour.
While in the bath you may as well start your report.
12:00
Horse.
Back on all fours again. If you have a but plug inset it and this can be your horses tail. If not find something to substitute it with. As all horses are hung, once again I don't care if you're a girl, you must have a dido or sharpie etc inserted in your pussy at all times. If it falls out, spank your pussy 10 times and reinsert.
1:00
Cow
Play with your udders. If you can, suck your nipples, if not stay on all fours and milk yourself, if you do lactate maybe you could taste some. If you don't make milk within the hour then you are a useless animal. 100 spanks to each breast and 50 to your pussy for good measure.
2:00
Parrot.
Up on two legs again, lucky you. For the entire hour you must flap your wings and recite quotes from reports and blogs found on getdare in your best parrot voice. Also, since birds are caged, you must stand and not move from the same spot for the hour. Better control your bladder.
3:00
Chicken
Still on two legs, you must spend the hour laying eggs. Edge once, then place some egg sized ball shaped object in your pussy until it has been swallowed, then force it out. Repeat this for the whole hour if you can! You may orgasm once you have done laid 15 eggs.
Sheep
Sheep need to be sheared. Get a razor and shave your pubes, even if they are only stubbly. Each swipe of the razor, spank your ass hafd because the farmer thinks you are a naughty ewe. Once youre smooth you can relax, in all fours of course.
5:00
Mouse
Mice are shy so you should stay doing corner time for this hour, all fours thinking about how vulnerable you are, nude, tits hanging down, with a length of rope in your ass as your long mice tail - Did I forget to mention that?
6:00
Slut
The dirtiest animal of them all, a native of getdare. Fuck yourself with a dildo or similar for 20 minutes at a time in the following positions.
Lying on back, with legs spread in the air.
Doggy style.
Squatting.
Lying on your side in the fetal position, legs closed but still with access to pussy.
And spread eagled, legs down.
Once you have edged at least once in each position you can start writing your report. Once this is done, you may cum. You have completed the dare.

I hope you enjoy this, feel free to modify timings if you do not have this much time available, but you should be able to do it locked in a bedroom with access to a bathroom.

Let me know if you like this, I may post it in its own thread.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:29 AM   #6
DemonDare

Also a little tease is to edge through your panties and spank your clit immediately as you reach the edge.

Also, to keep yourself busy, post to my exhibitionist training thread here to give me ideas
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=273263
Old 08-26-2016, 01:38 PM   #7
Nightlight

@DemonDare: Oh, wow! If I lived alone and could do this without having someone question what I'm doing, this would be a fantastic dare! I'll definitely file this away for something to do when I have the house completely to myself for an extended period of time.

Also: Just as an announcement: Shark Week has ended so I am finally able to act on any accepted dares! I will be excepting dares, as well as teasings (though not complete denial; I will accept teases that lead to orgasm, though I do also except reasonable edging.)

PS: I'm celebrating the end of shark week by going commando for a little while!

Last edited by Nightlight; 08-26-2016 at 01:47 PM.
Nightlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 02:21 PM   #8
DemonDare

Will you be posting your reports here or via PM?
Old 08-29-2016, 07:09 PM   #9
Nightlight

I'll be doing my reports in bunches as I'm able to do them. So far, the only ones I've been able to do have been the teasing 5-minutes-against-clit twice a day one, and goddamnit, 5 minutes is a LOT longer when you're watching it go by.

I did do the spanking task also. Nothing much on that to report.

The only other one of note is the "reading a post while orgasming" task, and I actually read several. I forgot to report that one, though, and I can't recall which one I came on.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasies, orgasm control, orgasm denial, tease