Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-05-2021, 10:36 PM   #1
hornyslutpig27

Default Ultimate humiliation wall

Hello, Im a horny slutpig.This is my first time posting here so please forgive me if its slightly rough.So the whole idea of this thread is to create a space for humiliation and verbal degradation for someone who might need themso they may read this thread and get off to it.Feel free to post your nastiest thoughts here. It can be like you imagining calling someone or you getting called or just calling yourself names in general.Finally make it nasty within the limits.
STRICTLY NO INCEST,BEASTILITY OR ANY NECROPHILIC ACTS
Keep it community friendly.
ps.Im not looking for a dom

Lemme start
OINK OINK Im a pig slut who deserves to be in a filthy pen filled with other sluts just like me and my sole exsistance is to let men and woman fuck me as they please and thow them when they are done with me.Im their fuckmeat and nothing else.The only words i can say is oink oink yes master and oink oink thanks master OINK OINK
hornyslutpig27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 07:16 AM   #2
beof95
Distinguished Member

This seems fun, I would like to recive some humiliation.

As for you, you little shit stain, you are nothing more then trash, a fat piece of dirt, ralling around in the mud beliving itself to be worth something when it isnt event worth the air it breaths, using up precious oxygen to extend its worthless existene. You are so beneath everything that even using earthworms to fuck that gaping, loose hole you call a pussy would be degrading for the worms. The only use you can provide to anyone is to help homless people relive stress by fucking that shit smelling mouth of yours.

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradations, fantasies, humiliation