Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-02-2009, 08:50 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Wink Kelly's Kinky Playground (Fiction)

Background Information

A few days ago, I found out that one of my friends was into SM and she told me she shared similar interests with me. Since then, we've been chatting more and more, and I wrote her a letter. She told me to make it kinky. It wasn't. It was just a piss-take and a bit of fun. But then she wrote me one back and told me to write her a full-on dirty letter. Being a gentleman, I didn't refuse, and I began writing. So, last night, I typed up a story for her. It's not meant to be a great story - just a bit of fun, so don't expect 100% correct grammar. But yeah. I gave it her today and she's gunna read it later.

I just thought it'd be cool to share it with you guys because I'm sure a few of you may enjoy it too. When I gave her this letter, she told me she'd write me an even dirtier story as a reply. So if that happens and she writes a follow-up or a story, I'll be sure to post it here. Who knows - it might go on for a while. No promises though. This could be a one-off. Either way, it'll be fun. So, enjoy...

The Story

Enter Kelly’s Kinky Playground. First things first. Naked, now. I bind your hands together, behind your back, tightly, with fluffy pink handcuffs. There’s no escape. I push you to the floor and laugh as you squirm, trying your best to break free. Not a chance. Here come the scissors. Snip, snip, snip. That’s your top off. Hehe, nice bra. You start shouting abuse, so I gag you. Serves you right, now let me continue! Hmm, I think I’ll let your boobs rest in your bra a while longer. I love it. Pants off next. Why’d you have to wear jeans? Just awkward. Nevertheless, I chop them down each leg with the scissors. You giggle as the edge of the cold blade tickles against your thighs and legs. Your jeans get ripped off. Oh, nice undies you’ve got there, hehe.

Now, what next? Bra or panties? Well, no answer from you. Obviously. Off comes the bra. Snip. I cut right through your favourite bra and the sides spring open to reveal ... that’s a thought ... do they have names? That’s a question for later. Anyway. All exposed upstairs; now, what about downstairs? You start to kick and get violent. These ropes will come in handy. I drag you over to the table and lie you down. Both arms stretched apart, above your head, tied. Both legs, spread wide, tied. The perfect star shape. Now then, time for those undies to come off. I won’t ruin these ones for you. Besides, they may come in handy later. I grip them at the sides and slowly slide them down. You spit the gag out, somehow. Violence and anger. I laugh, quietly. Leaving you to stew for a minute or two, I then slide your panties all the way off and start stroking your pussy with them. That’s shut you up a bit, hasn’t it? You nod, and smile. And relax. Feel the warm, smooth sensation. I increase the speed, and movement. Rubbing, harder and harder.
Then, nothing.

I remove the panties and you open your eyes. Like that? Yes, I thought so. Good girl. I wrap the panties around my finger. Using my left hand, I gently spread your pussy and insert my finger, slowly, gently. Feel the panties being pushed inside you. Like that? Too harsh? I spit on the underwear, making them slightly damp. Back inside they go. Better? I fuck you. One finger for a while. Then another. You’re loving it, I can tell. A few whimpers. Just as you’re growing to love and enjoy every second, I stop. You want more, don’t you? Tough. Out comes the tape. I ease the panties right inside your mouth and tape them in. Now, that’s a much better gag. Suck on your own juices as you lie, tied up, naked, in my power. Totally powerless. But there’s something missing. Hmm. Oh, yes, got it! I leave the room, looking back at you as I do so. My little sub.

Soon, I return, collar in hand. Look, it even has a tag with your name on it. Owned, completely. I bend down, under the table. You can’t see. Shame. But you soon find out. In my hand is now a belt. And a cane. A whip too. Oh, and a brush. Don’t worry. None take your fancy? There’s more – a paddle, a book... or maybe you just fancy being spanked by my bare hand? Or, maybe you fancy a bit of everything. But where? On your nipples? No. Your ass? No. Too cliché. How about that yummy little pussy of yours? You shake your head. But then, so what. You’re mine, bitch. Whip! I remove the panties from your mouth. Count as I go. Or else. You obey. One. Two. A short pause. Three, four, five! Five should do for now. I don’t have a pussy but I guess it must be harsh to be whipped there. Plus, I’ve got some other toys to use too. I untie you from the table. Bend over it, now. Legs wide apart. You obey again. The cane, and then the hand. Ten from each, understand? Good. And so we begin. On the fifth, you give a little yelp. Good girl. Six. Seven. Eight. More? Yes, I think so. Nine, ten! And then the hand. Which hand? Hmm. Yes, my right. More power. I spank each cheek as you count. Your ass starts to glow bright red. I giggle, you moan a little. You love this, don’t you? Yes, Master. Good sub. Enough of the beatings for now. You agree.

Back on the table. Stomach side up. Panties around your face, forming a gag. Bound once more. Your nipples look excited. Let me help them. The first clamp goes on. Not too tight, but certainly not too loose. On goes the second. The two then attach to a small hook, suspended above the table. Misbehave, and I tug. Got that? You nod, anxiously. Without warning, I tug slightly. Hehe. I love it and, secretly, so do you. Clothes pegs. Such a simple design, yet so very useful. I make two, symmetrical and parallel tracks down your body. From your boobs to your pussy. And, to finish the pattern, a peg on each pussy lip. Ah yes. You’ve just noticed the piece of string connecting them. Yep. If one comes off, they all do. And I won’t be as delicate as I was putting them on. How else can I secure you? Hmm. Yes, got it. Some electric shock pads. Two on first. One either side of your pussy. I gently lift you. One on each ass cheek. Two left. Guess where they’re going? You guessed it!

I’m secretly hoping you misbehave. But you don’t. Should I do it anyway? Hmm. No. First, I need to prepare you. Two candles. I light one and tilt it. Hovering over you, as you wait, nervously, for that first drip. Finally, it drips. You cringe, slightly. But your eyes tell me you want more. And so you shall have more. Two drips, three drips, four, five, six...

Five minutes later.

Well, well, well. Don’t you look, well, hot. Little dots of red spotted all over your body. If only I could turn you over. Oh, wait! I can. Rip! I tear the chain of pegs off your body! You jerk upwards, before smacking back down on the table. Yum. Dints and marks all over. Signs of a good dominating. I grip the clamp tie and give it a good pull. You scream as the clamps scrape off your nipples, your nipples bright red and extremely sensitive.

What’s that? You want to orgasm? Tough. Orgasm, and you’re gunna be punished! Last but not least, the shocks. Cute little zaps. You tingle at the thought and bite your lip, your eyes closed and your body tense. Just relax baby. Power increased. Slowly, I increase the power more and more. You cry out, begging me to stop. But I don’t. More shocks. More. One more. And, done. Good girl. Your eyes, welling up with tears, slowly open. I approach you and kiss you. Good girl. You look happy now. A five minute rest to relax. They fly by, unfortunately for you. I flip you over and bind your hands and feet again. A short massage and a gentle tickle. Now relax. And trust me.

You’re facing down. No idea what’s about to happen. I gently grip your hair and begin to tie something. What is it? Just... a clip. A clip attached to a string. The string then attached to a vibrator. But, a dilemma... one vibrator and two holes. Your pussy is sore. Okay, okay. I suck on the vibrator and then slowly spread your ass cheeks. Brace yourself. I ease it inside you, inch by inch. I tie it to the string, attached to your hair and it pulls. Move your head the tiniest inch, and the vibrator rips out of your hole. Freedom, you may think. But damn painful. So you’d best stay still.

The vibrator is turned on. So is Kelly – I can tell. Hehe. Three options. Hmm. Let’s put it on the third. The highest power. It starts to buzz and you slowly but surely become attached to the feeling. Quite literally. The sensation overpowers you and you start giggling, and whimpering. A few moans. Oh yes. And, erm, don’t think I forgot... I light the second candle. Drip, drip. The hot wax slowly melts into your skin, more little red blobs appearing all over your back. And legs. Feet. And ass. Oops, that one went inside you. Hehe. A candle later. Done. All pretty and perfected. I love you Kelly. I approach you and whisper into your ear. Cum. You dirty little whore. Cum. Show me what you’ve got! Cum! And, sure enough, you do. You climax and release yourself. Quick, short, delicious spurts. You moan with delight, and some agony. Mainly satisfaction. You thank me. And I, in turn, thank you. Very good girl. You’re satisfied now, aren’t you? Well, so am I. You’re pleased to hear it. I guess I’ll keep the nipple pumps, pussy pumps, food, blindfold, caging, schoolgirl costume, begging, water bondage and anal beads for another time. I wink at you, and then kiss you.

End of session.

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 11-02-2009 at 09:05 AM.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Slenderman - Doctor for this post:
Old 11-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
Jarvis

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

LIMITS: Nothing permanent, no family, no messy.

All dares are at my discretion.
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #3
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

this is a great story thank you very much for the entertainment
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:08 PM   #4
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

i agree completely this is amazing. very nice
would be great if you could post more

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:11 PM   #5
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterman36 View Post
this is a great story thank you very much for the entertainment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesfundares View Post
i agree completely this is amazing. very nice
would be great if you could post more
Thanks for the positive comments

At the moment, it's looking unlikely there'll be a follow-up, but don't take that as a given.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:28 AM   #6
Woof
getDare Sweetheart

o.o
GOD.
You ISH awesome o.o
-worships you-

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasies, kelly, kinky, letter, rl friend