Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-24-2012, 05:34 PM   #106
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty tried to lick up all her juices and tried to withstand the pain her pussy went through,

Sex: Female
Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

main limit: NO PICS OR VIDEO

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Kittycat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:10 PM   #107
Kittycat1
Account Banned

After kitty is finished licking her juices up the dark figure tells her to not move as he leaves and clips a leash on her collar and says "we are going for a walk for a while you understand?" Kitty nods and follows him out the door

Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Old 04-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #108
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

He takes her for a walk to the kennels in the back of his property there she sees all sizes of dogs. They cotinue the walk arround the grounds past the barn and stables back to the house. Kitty is told to be on all fours for the walk. the cross small streams that are running cold from melted snow in the mountains.
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:21 PM   #109
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty tries to keep up with the man but her knees start to hurt from walking on them

Bisexual

Old 04-25-2012, 05:34 PM   #110
Yuki123

Kitty started to wimper a bit......

Likes: Private and Verbal humiliation, self bondage,submission, wediges
Yuki123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:34 PM   #111
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

The dark figure pulls on the leash with force. "no slacking." They trod down a muddy path forcing kitty into the mud. He unhooks the leash from her, "now play in the mud." She looks back dumbly, "go ahead, roll around and enjoy yourself." Kitty starts out by rolling in it, then starts moving around on her hands and knees throwing her body into the mud. The Dark figure then hands her the leash and says, "clip it" she does and they continue walking. She feels dirty and a bit nervous they are getting away from where they started. As they approach another creek the Dark Figure asks, "Are you thirsty?" she say's, "Yeah." So he pulls down his pant's and piss's in her mouth forcing her to swallow it down, Pissing some then holding letting her swallow, then continuing, until he is done. Then he told her to rinse her mouth out with the creek water, and to lay down in it, to clean herself some.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #112
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

She begins rinsing herself off in the stream. She tries to pull on the panties, they had forced itself into her pussy and ass. Giving her painful wedgies.

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #113
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty starts whimpering from the painful wedgie and tries to pick it out.

Bisexual

Old 04-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #114
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

the Dark Figure grabs a near by switch from a tree and swats Kitty with it saying dont touch thos panties unless I tell you to. He orders Kitty out of the creek, Lowers her panties a little and gets a handful of sharp gravel. He places the gravel into her panties then pulls them back up into an even deeper/tighter wedgie than she was trying to remove earlier.
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #115
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty screams a bit as the gravel gets dug into her asshole and bites your lip trying to withstand the pain

Bisexual

Old 04-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #116
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

The man with a smile says "Are you ready to continue our walk?"
Kitty nods and gets back on all fours.
She tries to keep up with him but the pain from the gravel is too much and begins to lag behind

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 04-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #117
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Rainbow

The man pulls on her leash some more, "ugh this isn't going to work." The man tells her to get on two feet, then unleashes her and pulls it through back of her panties, going through the leg holes, and give's her a hanging wedgie with it, Making the gravel force into her butt cheeks and hole. she begins crying in pain. The man starts laughing, he grabs a nearby rotten trunk and stands on it getting near her face. Then he starts licking up her tears. "mmm you do taste yummy." Which causes more crying. He gently slides his hand up her dress, hooking two fingers on the front of her panties, and pulls up with force, as she flails about he continues licking her tears away. While licking her face he rubs two fingers on her slit, gaining some moans in between the tears.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

Old 04-26-2012, 08:51 PM   #118
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

he continues this for another 5 minutes or so when he notices his fingers are dripping wet. She is still crying from the pain of the sharp gravel in her ass. The man has a great idea about what to do with the gravel. He removes the leash from the inside of her panties and rips a hole in the back of her panties right at the ass hole

Old 04-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #119
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

The man, Finally pops out her butt plug that has been in for the last 13 posts and sticks it in her mouth like a binky. He then, sticks his hand into her panties gathering up the gravel, and slowly shoves it in her ass piece by piece. after all the gravel is in there and puts the leash back on her and forces her to walk. After noticing the plug in her mouth, thinking it should be clean now, he takes it out with a sucking sound, and tosses it into the woods. They continue walking/ being pulled. Until they arrive at a small cottage, the shady man ties her leash to a tree and walks up to make sure the coast is clear. After realizing that this place has been abandon for some time now he goes back for her. She didn't appear to move a mussel he smiles at this and walks her up to the cottage.

Old 04-27-2012, 12:56 PM   #120
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty whimpers and she begins to walk up to the cottage

Bisexual

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay